M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Jacob wrote:Fucking hell
If sheriff is dead then we are kinda fucked
Unless our guy who can shape shift wants to clone sheriff
Then we are good
I told shape shifter to clone sheriff

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Can we stop with these fucking knife in the boxes
Kthxbye
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6302
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:28 pm

qig wrote:
qig wrote:
So as long as those 4 definite townies
You're not this daft, are you? It's day 1, it's literally impossible to know that 4 people are definite townies.
Until 8flight gives me an explanation for this, I'm going to go with him.
If their is damage to be done, it has been done. but what does the bolded word mean?

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:30 pm

qig wrote:
qig wrote:
You're not this daft, are you? It's day 1, it's literally impossible to know that 4 people are definite townies.
Until 8flight gives me an explanation for this, I'm going to go with him.
I got 4 claims. 2 of then were red roles. I have no counterclaims for those. 2 people claimed internet anonymity. There is Avery easy way to check. I tell them a code and if they say that code in a message they are town. It is literally suicide for mafia to claim that ability.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Also as an FYI I talked to the reds and told them that one of my messages to an internet anonymity was still in my outbox. They said that I should delete that (because itd be better if less people know the role list) so only 3 people besides me has the role claim list

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:38 pm

qig, I know you know whats at stake if your trying to get 8flight lynched...

It doesn't matter what method 8flight is doing to give out the roles, we all willingly gave it to him. There isn't a way we can unring the bell. If you choose to 8flight then you are willingly choosing to give up our only lead for the importance of self.

Vote for Khon. Do not lynch 8flight. I won't excuse anyone who votes for 8flight during this game as being anything but mafia if this continues.




Bomber is voting for 8flight. If he's innocent, then he should be voting for Khon to prove his innocence. He doesn't though. Suspicious ain't it. Doesn't that tell you something? Vote for Khon and you'll have your answer as to wether 8flight is innocent or if he is guilty. Then you can choose to lynch him if you suspect him more.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:39 pm

I've set up a red alliance with 3 people in it. Would be sweet if I could add the internet anonymitys into it.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:41 pm

List of people who voted for me. Thelordkhon: claimed ISP Qig: claimed ISP. Bomber57: counterclaimed me Ragont : claimed ISP. Thedinoking432: DID NOT CLAIM. Dreamer is the only legitimate person.

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:42 pm

And he's goes offline.

Bomber, change your vote if you would please. Proving your innocence by voting Khon the same way voting for 8flight applies to you too.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Bomber57 if you are the miller why did you claim earlier in the game? You should be able to answer that.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:44 pm

I meant why did not claim earlier in the game

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby qig » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:44 pm

8flight wrote:I've set up a red alliance with 3 people in it. Would be sweet if I could add the internet anonymitys into it.
No, you've set up a red alliance with 3 people who have claimed to be red in it.
Image

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Nato wrote:qig, I know you know whats at stake if your trying to get 8flight lynched...

It doesn't matter what method 8flight is doing to give out the roles, we all willingly gave it to him. There isn't a way we can unring the bell. If you choose to 8flight then you are willingly choosing to give up our only lead for the importance of self.

Vote for Khon. Do not lynch 8flight. I won't excuse anyone who votes for 8flight during this game as being anything but mafia if this continues.




Bomber is voting for 8flight. If he's innocent, then he should be voting for Khon to prove his innocence. He doesn't though. Suspicious ain't it. Doesn't that tell you something? Vote for Khon and you'll have your answer as to wether 8flight is innocent or if he is guilty. Then you can choose to lynch him if you suspect him more.
Except I'm voting for 8flight because he could just as easily be mafia. I mean, he claims miller first thing, then gets everyone to send role pms to him. Then he sends it to 4 people that he thinks he can trust, even though someone could just as easily fake the claim PM if they even sent him one.

At the very least, if he isn't mafia then he is really foolish. Now he is acting incredibly defensive when we present reason, and is doing things such as constantly keeping track of vote counts and constantly trying to get people, including his closest buds, to defend him and get Khon lynched.

It's the same situation as it is with Khon - lynching 8flight is both high information with low losses.

I didn't claim earlier in the game because I didn't feel it was safe to reveal my role so early on.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Current Project: "nothing"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:46 pm

qig wrote:
8flight wrote:I've set up a red alliance with 3 people in it. Would be sweet if I could add the internet anonymitys into it.
No, you've set up a red alliance with 3 people who have claimed to be red in it.
You really are pushing for 8flight's lynch when we cod get rid of an isp
So would you rather get isp or town/mafia
Really choose your option here please
And be be smart about it please
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:48 pm

qig wrote:
8flight wrote:I've set up a red alliance with 3 people in it. Would be sweet if I could add the internet anonymitys into it.
No, you've set up a red alliance with 3 people who have claimed to be red in it.
Unless you are a red then what evidence do you have? I said 2 reds claimed to Me. Unless I get a counter claim, there is no reason not to trust them. Also keep in mind bomber claimed miller around a whole 1-2 days after I claimed miller. Also he has not answered my question yet.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
Nato wrote:qig, I know you know whats at stake if your trying to get 8flight lynched...

It doesn't matter what method 8flight is doing to give out the roles, we all willingly gave it to him. There isn't a way we can unring the bell. If you choose to 8flight then you are willingly choosing to give up our only lead for the importance of self.

Vote for Khon. Do not lynch 8flight. I won't excuse anyone who votes for 8flight during this game as being anything but mafia if this continues.




Bomber is voting for 8flight. If he's innocent, then he should be voting for Khon to prove his innocence. He doesn't though. Suspicious ain't it. Doesn't that tell you something? Vote for Khon and you'll have your answer as to wether 8flight is innocent or if he is guilty. Then you can choose to lynch him if you suspect him more.
Except I'm voting for 8flight because he could just as easily be mafia. I mean, he claims miller first thing, then gets everyone to send role pms to him. Then he sends it to 4 people that he thinks he can trust, even though someone could just as easily fake the claim PM if they even sent him one.

At the very least, if he isn't mafia then he is really foolish. Now he is acting incredibly defensive when we present reason, and is doing things such as constantly keeping track of vote counts and constantly trying to get people, including his closest buds, to defend him and get Khon lynched.

It's the same situation as it is with Khon - lynching 8flight is both high information with low losses.

I didn't claim earlier in the game because I didn't feel it was safe to reveal my role so early on.
You do realize that NATO explained In depth why you should claim. Any person who was miller should have been able to seen that not claiming miller after I claimed would screw town over.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:49 pm

So did you not think NATOs advice for the miller was logical?

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Bomber57 wrote: Except I'm voting for 8flight because he could just as easily be mafia. I mean, he claims miller first thing, then gets everyone to send role pms to him. Then he sends it to 4 people that he thinks he can trust, even though someone could just as easily fake the claim PM if they even sent him one.

At the very least, if he isn't mafia then he is really foolish. Now he is acting incredibly defensive when we present reason, and is doing things such as constantly keeping track of vote counts and constantly trying to get people, including his closest buds, to defend him and get Khon lynched.

It's the same situation as it is with Khon - lynching 8flight is both high information with low losses.

I didn't claim earlier in the game because I didn't feel it was safe to reveal my role so early on.
Everyone claimed miller because no one else claimed miller. A mistake YOU made by not revealing. A "Mistake" of not being active that seems to be so well fit for that of a mafia member.

The second paragraph is really just complimenting 8flight with fluff so whats the point in commenting on that.


If we lynch 8flight, we know nothing. We already expect his alignment. If we lynch him, we don't jack. We won't know your alignment. We won't know Khons. Very convenient for mafia, wouldn't you say?

You vote for Khon and your innocent, your in the clear. If Khon turns up guilty, then your guilty. Do you realize that by not voting for Khon, your actively avoiding getting proven? I wonder why that is.

If you don't vote for Khon, your hiding that your mafia. That's going to show if you don't change your vote, so you must do so.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby qig » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:51 pm

8flight wrote:
qig wrote:
8flight wrote:I've set up a red alliance with 3 people in it. Would be sweet if I could add the internet anonymitys into it.
No, you've set up a red alliance with 3 people who have claimed to be red in it.
Unless you are a red then what evidence do you have? I said 2 reds claimed to Me. Unless I get a counter claim, there is no reason not to trust them. Also keep in mind bomber claimed miller around a whole 1-2 days after I claimed miller. Also he has not answered my question yet.
The burden of proof is on you.
Image

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:53 pm

qig wrote:
8flight wrote: Unless you are a red then what evidence do you have? I said 2 reds claimed to Me. Unless I get a counter claim, there is no reason not to trust them. Also keep in mind bomber claimed miller around a whole 1-2 days after I claimed miller. Also he has not answered my question yet.
The burden of proof is on you.
He's not asking for you to provide evidence.

In fact if everyone in the game has claimed to him and their are no counter claimers, you'd also assume the people who weren't counter claimed are, in fact, what they claim to be.

So yeah, he's pretty much given you the proof.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?



Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest