M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Jacob wrote:Thelordkhon votes are not helping us sadly
Even if he was isp IT WOBT HELP US
BECAUSE WE HAVE VOTES ON 8FLIGHT
Guys we need 5 votes on thelordkhon and 5 votes on bomber to negate me getting lynched. Also I think bomber is actually the user who used internet anonymity because he cheated in a previous game.

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:21 pm

You don't claim ISP to someone as a joke and not expect them to take is seriously...

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby TheLordKhon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Nato wrote:You don't claim ISP to someone as a joke and not expect them to take is seriously...
expect i did not?please read the last post again

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:22 pm

TheLordKhon wrote:
8flight wrote:
Nato wrote: LordKhon claimed ISP?
lordkhon, bomber, qig and ragont ALL claimed ISP to me at some point. Bomber changed his claim to miller and khon is saying its just a joke
please read again


you're the one PRANKING US


i never claimed isp
You do realize that's a lie. The only person to benefit from claiming ISP os the ISP

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:23 pm

8flight wrote:
Nato wrote:
8flight wrote: I'm not the person who decided to claim ISP and messed everything up would I? Now who's fault is that? Thelordkhon
LordKhon claimed ISP?
lordkhon, bomber, qig and ragont ALL claimed ISP to me at some point. Bomber changed his claim to miller and khon is saying its just a joke
I never changed anything. You made a fake PM saying I was the ISP and then I said the role I really am, which is the Miller.
8flight wrote:
Jacob wrote:Thelordkhon votes are not helping us sadly
Even if he was isp IT WOBT HELP US
BECAUSE WE HAVE VOTES ON 8FLIGHT
Guys we need 5 votes on thelordkhon and 5 votes on bomber to negate me getting lynched. Also I think bomber is actually the user who used internet anonymity because he cheated in a previous game.
What the fuck? First of all I never cheated in any Mafia game, and second of all what the hell does that have to do with this one?
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby TheLordKhon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:23 pm

8flight wrote:
TheLordKhon wrote:
8flight wrote: lordkhon, bomber, qig and ragont ALL claimed ISP to me at some point. Bomber changed his claim to miller and khon is saying its just a joke
please read again


you're the one PRANKING US


i never claimed isp
You do realize that's a lie. The only person to benefit from claiming ISP os the ISP
yeah i realise that's a lie
your post that is

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:24 pm

So you have someone whose claiming you claimed ISP.

I feel that you should reveal your role, though one step at a time. A lot of this allegedly took place across so many mediums, so I'm not sure.


Khon, did you ever give your role to 8flight in the first place?

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
8flight wrote:
Nato wrote: LordKhon claimed ISP?
lordkhon, bomber, qig and ragont ALL claimed ISP to me at some point. Bomber changed his claim to miller and khon is saying its just a joke
I never changed anything. You made a fake PM saying I was the ISP and then I said the role I really am, which is the Miller.
8flight wrote:
Jacob wrote:Thelordkhon votes are not helping us sadly
Even if he was isp IT WOBT HELP US
BECAUSE WE HAVE VOTES ON 8FLIGHT
Guys we need 5 votes on thelordkhon and 5 votes on bomber to negate me getting lynched. Also I think bomber is actually the user who used internet anonymity because he cheated in a previous game.
What the fuck? First of all I never cheated in any Mafia game, and second of all what the hell does that have to do with this one?
So you're not blue bomber?

User avatar
Fyrus
Bit
Bit
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Fyrus » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:26 pm

what? why would bomber post an anonymous message and THEN claim miller

like what

what does that have to do with cheating

you're actually just panicking so hard over this

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:27 pm

8flight wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:
8flight wrote: lordkhon, bomber, qig and ragont ALL claimed ISP to me at some point. Bomber changed his claim to miller and khon is saying its just a joke
I never changed anything. You made a fake PM saying I was the ISP and then I said the role I really am, which is the Miller.
8flight wrote: Guys we need 5 votes on thelordkhon and 5 votes on bomber to negate me getting lynched. Also I think bomber is actually the user who used internet anonymity because he cheated in a previous game.
What the fuck? First of all I never cheated in any Mafia game, and second of all what the hell does that have to do with this one?
So you're not blue bomber?
Holy fuck no.

Are you insane?
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Well bomber is the most incompotent player so I'm just assuming he's that idiotic.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:28 pm

I thought he was blue bomber

TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby TheLordKhon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Nato wrote:So you have someone whose claiming you claimed ISP.

I feel that you should reveal your role, though one step at a time. A lot of this allegedly took place across so many mediums, so I'm not sure.


Khon, did you ever give your role to 8flight in the first place?
i did not

and i didn't even get a pm

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Can we just get this straight that if the major amount of lynchs on isp is done then we basically found the isp
Now if some people decide to troll us liket he fucks they are trying to be isp we still be here and fuck waste LYNCHS WE COULD USE ON MAFIA THIS GETTING BULLSHIT I DONT LIKE THIS SHIT
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nato » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:29 pm

8flight wrote:Well bomber is the most incompotent player so I'm just assuming he's that idiotic.
Your argument has devolved into name calling.

You know I'm starting to reconsider.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


User avatar
Fyrus
Bit
Bit
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Fyrus » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:29 pm

alright you're actually just flaming people now 8flight and that's not appreciated

ragont
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Fyrus wrote:alright you're actually just flaming people now 8flight and that's not appreciated
Seriously.
Stop it.

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:30 pm

8flight wrote:Well bomber is the most incompotent player so I'm just assuming he's that idiotic.
Way to insult me for no reason. :V
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

ragont
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby ragont » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:30 pm

We're just trying to have an enjoyable game of mafia, but nooooooooo
Here comes 8flight just trash talking everyone like nobody's business..

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - Day 1

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:31 pm

TheLordKhon
Lets just end this please
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest