M27: Digital Warfare - Day 13

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Jacob wrote:This is getting ridiculous
Either we wait for clarification
Or we continue to question you
Really you want to say your are that role when you may be mafia for all we fucking know
Really i don't like how you say you are miller that is p damn odd just to say that when we dont know if miller is actually told they are actually miller or if they are told they are a townie
You might be mafia for all we know again is aid this but i forgor and i retyped it dont look at me like that
Miller is actually told that he is miller.
Ask Ignoritus.

User avatar
Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 541
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:28 pm
Flair: bruh
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Saltlord » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:12 pm

That doesn't make you less suspicious, though

Image

Image


User avatar
Dreamer
Banned
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:22 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Dreamer » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:18 pm

there is quite clearly a role pm for the script kiddie
i'm not saying 8flight IS the miller, but he would know if he was
But you can just call me Ellie.

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby qig » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:28 pm

Jacob wrote:This is getting ridiculous
Either we wait for clarification
Or we continue to question you
Really you want to say your are that role when you may be mafia for all we fucking know
Really i don't like how you say you are miller that is p damn odd just to say that when we dont know if miller is actually told they are actually miller or if they are told they are a townie
You might be mafia for all we know again is aid this but i forgor and i retyped it dont look at me like that
the only thing that is ridiculous is how you seem to lack the braincells necessary to read.
Image

User avatar
Fyrus
Bit
Bit
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Fyrus » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:13 pm

agh I forgot I signed up

I'm here now

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Also i would like to say come to the irc more often
Its a good qay to talk and get evidence on people quick fast and easy and not get mixed up eith who's online mishaps ;)
Still come join if you need discussion i mean it
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby TDK » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi, ready to play.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6307
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

based off of the last games that I have seen 8flight in, he is quite known to be well, misleading and clever. That is a weird claim, yes, but it is the only claim we have to go on. I would not recommend specials to claim to him though. It could give Mafia a clear lead on who all the Specials are. We know 8flight also tends to troll others with his claims. (I believe one point, he said he claimed "I claim 8flight") So in all honesty, should we trust him, he will cardflip as blue, which is not very helpful if the Forensics Expert inspects him. However, if the Forensics expert finds a red, (town special) he should say he is in contact with the "Forensics Expert" and that strategy will take effect. Just saying "Hey, I am town" is also not a good idea, since regardless what side you are on, you will still make that claim. It is actually quite pointless. Sorry if this sounds confusing to anyone. Just trying to get a point/strategy out there!

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Nato » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:36 pm

So basically, 8flight may or may not be the miller. He claims to be the miller, though we'll never know for sure without lynching him or no one else counter claims miller.

If he is not the miller, then another person must claim miller. There is no argument for not revealing you are the miller now, if 8flight is not the miller the then he's forced the actual miller to reveal which is fine since we've got a lead on two people, one or the other.


I actually like 8flight's plan. If he's the miller, then he's forced the hacker to claim other roles that aren't miller the miller, which in-turn takes away that doubt from the sheriff role. That or force a hacker to reveal themselves as a miller, causing them to be lynched sooner or later.

And if he isn't, he's forced the other miller to reveal and we will be ensured at least one hacker death in consequence of the actual miller being lynched, which everyone, even the would-be actual miller should be content with.


So yeah, +1 to 8flight is my opinion.


Though whispering him roles is something I don't approve at least not now.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Nato wrote:So basically, 8flight may or may not be the miller. He claims to be the miller, though we'll never know for sure without lynching him or no one else counter claims miller.

If he is not the miller, then another person must claim miller. There is no argument for not revealing you are the miller now, if 8flight is not the miller the then he's forced the actual miller to reveal which is fine since we've got a lead on two people, one or the other.


I actually like 8flight's plan. If he's the miller, then he's forced the hacker to claim other roles that aren't miller the miller, which in-turn takes away that doubt from the sheriff role. That or force a hacker to reveal themselves as a miller, causing them to be lynched sooner or later.

And if he isn't, he's forced the other miller to reveal and we will be ensured at least one hacker death in consequence of the actual miller being lynched, which everyone, even the would-be actual miller should be content with.


So yeah, +1 to 8flight is my opinion.


Though whispering him roles is something I don't approve at least not now.
IGN 7/10 Too much Miller

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Nato » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:42 pm

To reiterate a point to this entire thing-

If your a true script kiddie, you must reveal. Your forced to reveal at this point. 8flight is forcing you. If you don't, then you have no right to claim so later on in the game as this is the time you do so now.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6307
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Nato wrote:To reiterate a point to this entire thing-

If your a true script kiddie, you must reveal. Your forced to reveal at this point. 8flight is forcing you. If you don't, then you have no right to claim so later on in the game as this is the time you do so now.
Yeah, that is true, it is a good plain, but I am just making sure people know how 8flight played in the past is all...

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:10 pm

If there are no counter claims before 7 pm, it's safe to assume I'm town.

Also, I have a perfect plan to make a 4 to 8 member town alliance.
I'll tell you at 7 pm.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:17 pm

So im basically asking everyone to be online at 7 pm

User avatar
Nato
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Nato » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:28 pm

8flight wrote:If there are no counter claims before 7 pm, it's safe to assume I'm town.

Also, I have a perfect plan to make a 4 to 8 member town alliance.
I'll tell you at 7 pm.
Given the reputation of inactivity, I'd give it a couple in-game days before we consider you safe.

Another way is If everyone acknowledges you as the miller.

Because I'll be pulverizing you sometime over the weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImage
And the cleaning lady... cleans up... dust. She dusts. And she has weekends off, so... Monday. Right?


Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Nato wrote:
8flight wrote:If there are no counter claims before 7 pm, it's safe to assume I'm town.

Also, I have a perfect plan to make a 4 to 8 member town alliance.
I'll tell you at 7 pm.
Given the reputation of inactivity, I'd give it a couple in-game days before we consider you safe.

Another way is If everyone acknowledges you as the miller.
List of people who most likely saw my miller claim:

-Mechdragon777
-Dreamer
-qig
-TheDinoKing432 - Posted on Page 3 so he saw the whole conversation
-ZeldaMaster12
-Nato
-Koopa-Fan
-Bomber57 was online just now
-MosaicMario
-Fyrus
-Jacob
-RoundPiplup - He was online but has barely posted
-PixelPest
-8flight
-Pseudo-Dino
-Spinda
-RudeGuy07 (based on his post placement)

The following 3 are the ONLY people who have not saw my claim:
So yeah, claim miller if you are the miller.

-TheLordKhon
-Ragont
-Nien

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:48 pm

The fact of the matter is that we need role claims by tomorrow because of the file transfer. I'm just worried about that role.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:52 pm

Yeah I agree with Nato. It's a good decision to wait for a bit

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Pseudo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:00 pm

I see no reason to disbelieve 8flight without counterclaims.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: M27: Digital Warfare - NIGHT 1

Postby Pseudo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:00 pm

As of now.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016



Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest