M26: Balance of Power - DAY 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Re: M26: Balance of Power - DAY 4

Postby underFlo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:...because your accusation was already proven false. Ragont didn't actually inspect me, that already makes your lead against me false.
I thought Joey's lead was your reaction to the reaction test he did?
im a girl yo

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 pm

That was directed at Khon btw

I got ninja'd by about 5 posts lol

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Yes, Spinda is correct

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:33 pm

that was the lead it seems

from what i can tell of this entire long-ass mess is that a lot of bad decisions have implicated joey as not being the vigi, but there's a VERY easy test for that

we let him live for the night and see if he actually vigis someone

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Okay, so, here's a simplified version of what happened:

1. I gave ZM a reaction test and PM'd part of the log to qig.
2. qig forwarded this to Khon.
3. Khon misinterpreted it and thought I may have been serious about all or part of it.
4. Everything went to hell.

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Fyrus wrote:that was the lead it seems

from what i can tell of this entire long-ass mess is that a lot of bad decisions have implicated joey as not being the vigi, but there's a VERY easy test for that

we let him live for the night and see if he actually vigis someone
i mean Joey claimed vigi before any blues died and nobody CC'd so I'm rather certain he's telling the truth.
im a girl yo

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:40 pm

if joey's telling the truth, then what's the best step here? continue with his rather inefficient lead and hope for the best, or lynch one of the other two votes? at this point i'm absolutely positive joey is vigi but just hasn't fucking done anything

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Joey wrote:Yes, as I've said multiple times and as I said in the log ZM posted, this was just a reaction test.
and you gave it to khon to post without telling him that apparently.... ? or are you telling me khon is just an ape here?
Joey wrote: I explained why I haven't killed anyone yet a while ago. I'll do it next night phase since I guess it's worth proving at this point.
i'm willing to give you a pass on this one as I can't really argue what your playstyle is. but in terms of actual usefulness, I think we would have appreciated our "vigi" doing things this game. in terms of "i'll prove it tonight", it's too late for that. if you're mafia and using this as a stall tactic, we can't afford to let you live another day or we're not going to be able to control the vote.
Joey wrote: There was no retconning; I said in the logs that ZM posted that this was a reaction test (in the form of "i'm just messing with you" / "none of this shit happened"). I didn't announce "HEY GUYS I JUST GAVE ZM A REACTION TEST" to the thread because I didn't have a good lead and I wanted to use that test on others (I ended up not using it on anyone else). There was no "story". It was all made up, which was (again) specified by me. ZM knows this as well.
maybe not from your end, but from our end a member of your little 'alliance' claimed that you had proof zeldamaster was red, and then you came out and just said it was a little trick. like you said though, zeldamaster can confirm this one for you so i'll wait for him.
Joey wrote: As I said, it wasn't done to multiple people. I also didn't say it made him "pretty shady" - I've specified that the lead I have on ZM is not strong.
really? cause those logs zeldamaster posted that you confirmed said you were going to do it to multiple people? also, khon is being implicated here too. all you'd have to do is plant the seed of doubt, and then khon could use it as a justification to start a lynch. you'd split up the suspicion that way so as to make neither of you appear too aggressive.
Joey wrote: Regardless of whether or not ZM was actually inspected (if he was, great, it doesn't matter because we won't know the result), it had nothing to do with the reaction test.
i'm sorry but i have a hard time believing that you and khon were workign together and khon knew about an inspection but didn't tell you and then you just HAPPENED to lie about the exact same inspection taking place. i find that highly unlikely.
Joey wrote: I'm beginning to think that you understand all the stuff I'm saying but are choosing to act like you don't in attempt to get me lynched.
i'm beginning to think you're just desperate to cast suspicion anywhere else because as long as you get a green lynched today you think you can control the vote?
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:43 pm

It was a reaction test, yes. But he didn't try it on anyone else that night, dunno why.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:47 pm

alright fyrus told me that joey gave the logs to qig who gave them to khon, my bad

that on some level does give credit to the idea of a "telephone" situation occurring and information being lost

but honestly at this point I don't even know

i'm leaving my vote as is just because I don't have any better ideas at the moment and i still think joey's mega fricken shady, but if anyone wants to give me a legitimate reason to lynch someone else

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Ignoritus wrote:really? cause those logs zeldamaster posted that you confirmed said you were going to do it to multiple people?
I said I was going to, I didn't say that I had yet. And now ZM has posted the logs so I wouldn't be able to do it.
Ignoritus wrote:i'm sorry but i have a hard time believing that you and khon were workign together and khon knew about an inspection but didn't tell you and then you just HAPPENED to lie about the exact same inspection taking place. i find that highly unlikely.
I wasn't working with Khon when I gave ZM the reaction test.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:50 pm

i'm also concerned by the notion of joey saying he'll vigi someone tonight because uh

if you randomly kill a green we actually lose? and if you actually HAVE any leads i'd rather we use them today rather than lynching another green?

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Joey, you had the night phase to test on other people. Khon was trying to use the fake inspection against me, so I had to post the log to prove my innocence.

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:02 pm

i mean it doesn't necessarily prove innocence so much as that one of them didn't have the right facts, as well as it confirming joey was indeed testing you which corroborates with most of his other claims

i highly doubt he'd even try testing if he WAS mafia, because if he wanted to cast suspicion he could have done it in a far less complex and more believable way

he's even admitted the logs show only a very slim lead

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Joey started a blue alliance in M16 and snuck his way into it and killed off each blue. Specials have died each night, so who's to say he isn't trying the same stunt? Don't underestimate Joey, he's a mastermind at this game.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Fyrus, do not edit your posts in the game thread. Double posting is fine.

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:08 pm

alright you're really going out of your way to implicate him at this point when he hasn't even voted to lynch you

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:08 pm

also sorry, i hit post before it was ready earlier

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:15 pm

Fyrus wrote:alright you're really going out of your way to implicate him at this point when he hasn't even voted to lynch you
I haven't implicated him, I just said that was a possibility. I haven't voted for Joey either.

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:16 pm

the single biggest piece of evidence here that joey isn't mafia, besides the vigi not killing anyone and joey giving an at least passable reason why and trying to find a lead, is that since ragont was inspector, mettaton was curist and qig was weapon master that leaves literally nobody else to claim the role unless we get a counterclaim soon

Return to “Mafia”