M26: Balance of Power - DAY 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Re: M26: Balance of Power - DAY 4

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Joey, you also
- (apparently) lied about ragont having inspected zeldamaster repeatedly
- haven't killed anybody despite having an alleged mafia lead on zeldamaster and being the vigi
- despite apparently being allied with Khon your stories differ according to fyrus

it's all very very sketchy

like fyrus said your actions are strange for a mafioso but they seem even stranger for a townsperson (or vigilante)
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TheLordKhon » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Joey wrote:Nothing crazy has happened. I gave ZM a reaction test, he said something I thought was suspicious, and that's the end of that. Why are people voting for me?

it's maybe because ignoritus the mafioso initiated a bandwagon on you after i accused one of his teammate

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:12 pm

TheLordKhon wrote:the mafia is on their fucking knees and here you are circlejerking eachother off trying to lynch off our vigi instead of trying to lynch of the mafia

seriously wake up town
alright, the amount of conflicting information flying around here between you and joey is seriously shady. as i've already pointed out, joey's story made completely no sense. then joey retcons this with the justification that it's "just a reaction test", something you'd think he'd warn you of before giving you those logs. not that i know why he gave u those logs anyways considering they were completely inconclusive and his straw-grabbing approach of "yeah saying the specific word ELABORATE makes you PREEEEETTY SHADY" just seems like 'the green are close to being even in numbers with the reds and we need an excuse to make sure the basically random lynches dont land on a red'. he said he did this to multiple people, meaning sooner or later he was pretty much sure to get some reason from someone to lynch them.

so yeah, on top of the oddities with joey's story in and of itself, khon is now over here claiming zeldamaster was actually inspected while joey is denying it despite allegedly having the same logs. honestly, what this strikes me as is "we have almost as many members as the town let's just quickly force down the last few greens since we have the numbers to bruteforce the votes.
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:13 pm

alright khon i'm not voting for joey but igno's reasoning wasn't faulty at all and joey is consistantly making it far worse

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:14 pm

TheLordKhon wrote:
Joey wrote:Nothing crazy has happened. I gave ZM a reaction test, he said something I thought was suspicious, and that's the end of that. Why are people voting for me?

it's maybe because ignoritus the mafioso initiated a bandwagon on you after i accused one of his teammate
u can say i'm mafia for wanting to lynch joey all u want

or u can actually go back and show me the point at which my basis for thinking the two of you are mafia is unsound on any level considering all of ur information is inconsistent, joey has been lying, and you've both been concealing information.

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:14 pm

...you know if the log zeldamaster posted is actually real, then wouldn't that make Khon mafia? I mean, he tried to accuse Zeldamaster of mafia, and I've had my suspicions about him, so I'm almost ready to lynch him

Except qig said he was innocent, and the chance of qig being mafia is so slim that it's not even worth it
Jesus is my savior.

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:16 pm

qig was confirmed weapons master already though

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby HenryRichard » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm

But the weapon master can be mafia if the heir was mafia

It's unlikely, but possible
Jesus is my savior.

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm

but qig would be the FIRST master because ragont was inspector and mettaton was curist

TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TheLordKhon » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm

HenryRichard wrote:But the weapon master can be mafia if the heir was mafia

It's unlikely, but possible

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm

I think what HenryRichard was saying is that big could've been the mafia heir to the weapons master (but that seems highly improbable).
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 pm

this game right now

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby HenryRichard » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:21 pm

If the weapon master doesn't upgrade someone, their power is passed on.
Which makes it even more unlikely qig was mafia, but still remains a possibility

...I'm thinking I'm making myself look like mafia
Jesus is my savior.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:22 pm

I'm not going to cast a vote on Joey yet, but something I'd to point out is that every special has died each night. Seems more than a coincidence.

TheLordKhon
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TheLordKhon » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Ignoritus wrote:
TheLordKhon wrote:

u can say i'm mafia for wanting to lynch joey all u want

or u can actually go back and show me the point at which my basis for thinking the two of you are mafia is unsound on any level considering all of ur information is inconsistent, joey has been lying, and you've both been concealing information.

look at how quickly you jumped to defend zeldamaster when he got accused

you didn't do that for anyone else that got lynched

but when zeldamaster gets accused

you almost immediatly start to defend him

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 pm

TheLordKhon wrote: look at how quickly you jumped to defend zeldamaster when he got accused

you didn't do that for anyone else that got lynched

but when zeldamaster gets accused

you almost immediatly start to defend him
you mistake defending for attacking

i do not know nor care what zeldamaster's role is

i care about the fact joey started claiming (but now apparently not) that he had known a red for two days and watched us random lynch and said nothing (in fact he helped random lynch)

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 pm

i didn't jump to "defend zeldamaster" i jumped on the absurd inconsistency in joey's story

Fyrus
Bit
Bit

Postby Fyrus » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 pm

he never defended zeldamaster though

he just said joey's behavior is irrational and suspicious and he's making it worse

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 pm

I never claimed that, Ignoritus.
Pseudo-dino wrote:- (apparently) lied about ragont having inspected zeldamaster repeatedly
Yes, as I've said multiple times and as I said in the log ZM posted, this was just a reaction test.
Pseudo-dino wrote:- haven't killed anybody despite having an alleged mafia lead on zeldamaster and being the vigi
I explained why I haven't killed anyone yet a while ago. I'll do it next night phase since I guess it's worth proving at this point.
Pseudo-dino wrote:despite apparently being allied with Khon your stories differ according to fyrus
Not sure about this one. The only story that I have is that I gave ZM a reaction test. This was blown out of proportion.
Ignoritus wrote:as i've already pointed out, joey's story made completely no sense. then joey retcons this with the justification that it's "just a reaction test", something you'd think he'd warn you of before giving you those logs.
There was no retconning; I said in the logs that ZM posted that this was a reaction test (in the form of "i'm just messing with you" / "none of this shit happened"). I didn't announce "HEY GUYS I JUST GAVE ZM A REACTION TEST" to the thread because I didn't have a good lead and I wanted to use that test on others (I ended up not using it on anyone else). There was no "story". It was all made up, which was (again) specified by me. ZM knows this as well.
Ignoritus wrote:not that i know why he gave u those logs anyways considering they were completely inconclusive and his straw-grabbing approach of "yeah saying the specific word ELABORATE makes you PREEEEETTY SHADY" just seems like 'the green are close to being even in numbers with the reds and we need an excuse to make sure the basically random lynches dont land on a red'. he said he did this to multiple people, meaning sooner or later he was pretty much sure to get some reason from someone to lynch them.
As I said, it wasn't done to multiple people. I also didn't say it made him "pretty shady" - I've specified that the lead I have on ZM is not strong.
Ignoritus wrote:so yeah, on top of the oddities with joey's story in and of itself, khon is now over here claiming zeldamaster was actually inspected while joey is denying it despite allegedly having the same logs. honestly, what this strikes me as is "we have almost as many members as the town let's just quickly force down the last few greens since we have the numbers to bruteforce the votes.
Regardless of whether or not ZM was actually inspected (if he was, great, it doesn't matter because we won't know the result), it had nothing to do with the reaction test.

I'm beginning to think that you understand all the stuff I'm saying but are choosing to act like you don't in attempt to get me lynched.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:29 pm

...because your accusation was already proven false. Ragont didn't actually inspect me, that already makes your lead against me false.

Return to “Mafia”