are you ready
for nien's amazing
balanced game mechanics??
MAFIA 26: BALANCE OF POWER
retarded game mechanics
high quality memes
with a NEW, UPGRADED PROMOTION MECHANIC THAT DOES NOT RELY ON RNG!
if a person gets upgraded, they will recieve a private message about it.
the roles with a * at the beginning are the upgraded roles, they are not separate players to their respective base roles.
Lore: some dudes decide to fuck shit up at a town and make HAVOC, the town now needs to put the evil dudes into the damn trash can. oh an theres also this guy who is like "AYY LMAO" and has some retardedly broken power that can only be countered by not being awful at the game.
THE BAD DUDES
: win condition: outnumber the players that are not part of the BAD DYNASTY
all the bad dudes know who their teammates are
- dumpsters someone back to the stone age, meaning they shall not be able to speak for the following day phase, upgrades into Professional e-sports player.
*Professional e-sports player
: the dumpstered person will have their night ability blocked along with the previous effect.
- targets a player, all abilities casted on that player will be reflected towards their respective users (the abilities still work on the target). upgrades into Mirror Master.
: Will get knowledge the name of the players who used their ability on the target (they will not know their role nor color).
- Can select a player and a word that contains >=7 letters, if the player says that word for the following day phase, they will die. upgrades into Social Justice Warrior.
*Social Justice Warrior
: Minimum trigger word letter count reduced to >=2
Student in bad arts
- Once one of his teammates are killed, they can choose to obtain their base role. Upgrades into Scholar in bad arts
*Scholar in bad arts
: Can obtain an upgraded role from a teammate if it's available. Both versions of the ability can only be used once.
THE GOOD TOWN THAT IS NOT BAD
: win condition: kill the bad dudes and the roaming guy.
- Can choose to target a player to upgrade their role, and can also choose an heir at night to obtain the weapon master's powers in case they die. The heir choice can be changed. The weapon master does not have an upgrade. Can stack with the heir's current abilities. If the weapon master does not use their ability every night, their powers will be passed on to the heir and the original weapon master will lose these powers and will return to their original color (the first weapon master will become green in this case). If the weapon master did not choose an heir and somehow loses its power, an heir will be chosen randomly.
- Can inspect a player each night to learn about their color. Upgrades into Inspector Dipshit.
: Will also learn the target's actions during the respective night phase.
(NOTE: If either of these abilities is reflected, the target will also get info on the inspector)
- Can save a player each night to prevent their death. Upgrades into Purist. Cannot self heal (unless reflected).
: The target will also be immune to any non-blue ability for that night as well. Cannot self heal. Cannot be reflected.
- Can choose to kill someone each night. Will lose their ability for the next two nights if they kill an innocent person. Upgrades into MANBOY.
: Does not lose their ability if they kill an innocent and they will regain their power in case they lost it.
- they're just a regular person, wanting to live a peaceful life. upgrades into not-very-chill-dude.
: lynch vote counts for two.
THE ROAMING GUY
: win condition: be the last man standing.
- bet on a player's death each night, if the target dies, the soul gambler will obtain their ability and will be able to use it freely. If his correct bet was on a green
, he will gain their color. if he bets on a BAD DUDE, they will earn an ability to kill (can only happen once). Upgrades into MASTERMIND BEHIND THE GAME.
*THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE GAME
- his bet will also work if the player dies the following day phase.
(died Day 1)
replaced by Rudeguy07
(died Day 1)
(died night 1)
replaced by Spinda
i'll also steal pseudo dino's inactivity conditions, meaning that, if you do not send me a pm or post on this thread for an entire in-game day-night cycle. you will be replaced like the fucking dogshit player that you are.
It is NIGHT 5, DAY 5 will COMMENCE at 6:00 PM on Pacific Standard Time or watever or earlier if all role pms are sent, gogogogogo