MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Official community level contests.
User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (267+ levels!)

Postby FallingSnow » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Septentrion Pleiades wrote:Oh man, the LP will be ready any month now.
So true.

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby RoundPiplup » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Wow, that is some amount of bosses. Do those boss count for all of the bosses or custom-only bosses were counted?
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

User avatar
Septentrion Pleiades
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:26 am

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby Septentrion Pleiades » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:36 pm

There's also bosses within levels as well. Remember that the boss contest was announced after the level deadline.
Image

Horikawa Otane
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 am

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby Horikawa Otane » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:43 am

For those interested/able there is an episode going on entitled "MaGL X: The Lost Levels."

Basically, it's a collab project headed by Zyglrox Odyssey and Dragon Fogel where you claim one of the MaGL X or MaGL X2 unused names (there's a zillion of them) and make a level and submit it for a collab to be completed eventually. It's something fun to do while you wait on the MaGL X2 LP and stuff.

This won't be a competition and will be more of a formal episode with a peer review process, level review, and long planning. Think more A2XT than MaGL X.

Anyway, if you're interested... Sign up here!

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6228
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:21 am

Horikawa Otane wrote:For those interested/able there is an episode going on entitled "MaGL X: The Lost Levels."

Basically, it's a collab project headed by Zyglrox Odyssey and Dragon Fogel where you claim one of the MaGL X or MaGL X2 unused names (there's a zillion of them) and make a level and submit it for a collab to be completed eventually. It's something fun to do while you wait on the MaGL X2 LP and stuff.

This won't be a competition and will be more of a formal episode with a peer review process, level review, and long planning. Think more A2XT than MaGL X.

Anyway, if you're interested... Sign up here!
I have no account there, and have no way to make ine for a while, but i will like these:

•A Collapsing Bridge in Norfair Lava
•A Dance in Brinstar
•A Quick Hop into Norfair

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: College
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby WerewolfGD » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:47 am

when the review is end? can't wait to see the results....

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby RoundPiplup » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:13 pm

andialifbatara wrote:when the review is end? can't wait to see the results....
Reviewing like almost 300 levels will take quite an while(maybe 2-4 more months for all judges to finish checking on all levels), and they cant spend all day reviewing on levels.
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

Crystal More
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby Crystal More » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:22 am

this contest is still "on"?
Soon I'll put here a graphics package. Wait! :)

User avatar
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Posts: 4301
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:03 am

Please notice the "Closed" in the title. That means the contest is closed.

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby RoundPiplup » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Weird how the judged levels are still in the position for a while. Wondering if they took a short break or are just busy?
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby MistakesWereMade » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:59 pm

RoundPiplup wrote:Weird how the judged levels are still in the position for a while. Wondering if they took a short break or are just busy?
its 272 levels with like 3 judges cALM DOWN

Horikawa Otane
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 am

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby Horikawa Otane » Thu May 07, 2015 5:08 am

Sorry, end of the semester at graduate school land. In the last several weeks I've written almost 200 pages.

It all ends tomorrow though and then I move on the 9th. After that, however, I plan to finish up my judging in about a week or two.

User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby FallingSnow » Thu May 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Take your time. No rush!
(I'm sure the other judges won't be done for like 20 years)

User avatar
suckhacker
Banned
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby suckhacker » Fri May 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Horikawa Otane wrote:Sorry, end of the semester at graduate school land. In the last several weeks I've written almost 200 pages.

It all ends tomorrow though and then I move on the 9th. After that, however, I plan to finish up my judging in about a week or two.
Hey if there still time in contest, can you please tell Raocow to let me join Talkhaus and make new level? I promise to be very good :)

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby underFlo » Fri May 08, 2015 3:05 pm

suckhacker wrote:
Horikawa Otane wrote:Sorry, end of the semester at graduate school land. In the last several weeks I've written almost 200 pages.

It all ends tomorrow though and then I move on the 9th. After that, however, I plan to finish up my judging in about a week or two.
Hey if there still time in contest, can you please tell Raocow to let me join Talkhaus and make new level? I promise to be very good :)
The contest's been over for like forever lmao
im a girl yo

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: College
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby WerewolfGD » Fri May 15, 2015 12:11 am

finally it has been updated.
I predicted that the results will come at August.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

Horikawa Otane
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 am

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby Horikawa Otane » Fri May 22, 2015 11:27 pm

andialifbatara wrote:finally it has been updated.
I predicted that the results will come at August.
I'm aiming for a late-June private release date. The collab is basically done at this point. There's just some tech to finish, intro levels to touch up, the remaining post-game content, and some pretty amazing behind the scenes stuff I can't talk about, but is progressing very well. Then a play test or two. Late June is very reasonable.

The LP will likely last till early September.

Horikawa Otane
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 am

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby Horikawa Otane » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Get hype its starting soon.

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby RoundPiplup » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Horikawa Otane wrote:Get hype its starting soon.
Finally, time to bring in the big gigantic bundles of levels. Levels in all categories, should be really entertaining...
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - Closed! (272 entries + 31 Bosses!)

Postby JupiHornet » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:56 am

Are we getting the results soon?
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -


Return to “Level Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests