MaGL X2 - Download Available (including SMBX Gameboy Emu!)

Official community level contests.
User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-264th) + 31st MaFAB

Postby Superiorstar » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:55 pm

h2643 wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:I hope horikawa just posts the results daily if he gives up
What makes you think that?
forget what I said about giving up.
Also there are a crap ton of levels in this game and it looks like he's only doing 4 per tier, should we really have to wait for an LPer, who can sometimes not even put a part up, to see almost 300 levels to be reviewed? that seems a bit tedious don't you think?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 957
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-264th) + 31st MaFAB

Postby Chip Potato » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 pm

Superiorstar wrote:there are a crap ton of levels in this game and it looks like he's only doing 4 per tier, should we really have to wait for an LPer, who can sometimes not even put a part up, to see almost 300 levels to be reviewed? that seems a bit tedious don't you think?
well jeez sorry the world isn't bending to your will, your majesty.
Projects I'm supporting:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Enjl wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:The deadline is tomorrow everyone! Make sure your level is finished, completable, there are no glitches, and it ends with a star!Thats the key to a good score!
Image

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8882
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-264th) + 31st MaFAB

Postby Enjl » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Superiorstar wrote:
h2643 wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:I hope horikawa just posts the results daily if he gives up
What makes you think that?
forget what I said about giving up.
Also there are a crap ton of levels in this game and it looks like he's only doing 4 per tier, should we really have to wait for an LPer, who can sometimes not even put a part up, to see almost 300 levels to be reviewed? that seems a bit tedious don't you think?
Except he completed the 0th tier yesterday. His format of videos is: At least 8 minutes long, preferrably in the 14-minute range, except in cases where he decides to do "one more level".

I like the buildup to the upper tiers and winner through slow and steady revelation of one level after another. If you think that's tedious, fine. Stop watching. I see it like a TV show with new episodes daily, which eventually builds up to an amazing finale.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

All my assets from packs and episodes are free to use for non-Novaverse levels and projects, as long as proper credit is given.

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2579
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-264th) + 31st MaFAB

Postby glitch4 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Superiorstar wrote:Also there are a crap ton of levels in this game and it looks like he's only doing 4 per tier, should we really have to wait for an LPer, who can sometimes not even put a part up, to see almost 300 levels to be reviewed?
Oh boy, have you checked the old contest, MaGLX? He always puts a part up everyday, no offense. Also he uploads mostly 2-3 levels per part. So this one is gonna be the same. And, to answer your question, yes, we should.
Superiorstar wrote: that seems a bit tedious don't you think?
no

Horikawa Otane
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 am

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-261st) + 31st MaFAB

Postby Horikawa Otane » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:26 pm

raocow didn't ever give up on daily in the last contest and now he's a professional YouTuber, so I wouldn't worry.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (up to 267th)

Postby Mable » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:21 am

Superiorstar wrote:I saw the first part, tell Raocow that I said he laughs too much.
Damn complaining again huh? Nothing new.

Ow but that first level sure is hard with all the mushrooms you get from the clouds.

User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-258th) + 31st MaFAB

Postby Superiorstar » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Yup
it's satan all right.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

Zyglrox Odyssey
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:41 am

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-264th) + 31st MaFAB

Postby Zyglrox Odyssey » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:08 am

Superiorstar wrote:should we really have to wait for an LPer, who can sometimes not even put a part up, to see almost 300 levels to be reviewed?
raocow doesn't just 'not put a part up.' He's missed three days in the past three years, one because he was sick to the point where standing up left him out of breath and two because an ice storm took out the power to like 42,000 households in his area - his included - for a day and a half. If you still think it's tedious, that's fine - while nobody's going to change the way MaGL is run because you disagree you are entitled to feel the way you feel about it - but don't worry about him not being able to upload, it takes some absurd extenuating circumstances for that to happen.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6321
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-264th) + 31st MaFAB

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:55 am

Zyglrox Odyssey wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:should we really have to wait for an LPer, who can sometimes not even put a part up, to see almost 300 levels to be reviewed?
raocow doesn't just 'not put a part up.' He's missed three days in the past three years, one because he was sick to the point where standing up left him out of breath and two because an ice storm took out the power to like 42,000 households in his area - his included - for a day and a half. If you still think it's tedious, that's fine - while nobody's going to change the way MaGL is run because you disagree you are entitled to feel the way you feel about it - but don't worry about him not being able to upload, it takes some absurd extenuating circumstances for that to happen.
A: welcome back, kind of.
B: Glad to see a post from you.
C: Thank you for telling me the info and for letting every one know the odds of failur. Lets hope our levels placed high^_^!

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3260
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-251st + 31st-30th MaFAB)

Postby WerewolfGD » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:07 am

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6321
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-251st + 31st-30th MaFAB)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:57 am

If this is out of 100, does making higher then a 30 good?

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

Horikawa Otane
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 am

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-251st + 31st-30th MaFAB)

Postby Horikawa Otane » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:10 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:If this is out of 100, does making higher then a 30 good?
50 is passable. I'd say anything above a 60-70 or so is good.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6321
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-251st + 31st-30th MaFAB)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Horikawa Otane wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:If this is out of 100, does making higher then a 30 good?
50 is passable. I'd say anything above a 60-70 or so is good.
I do not know to be scared to how low I scored or how long it will take to find out what I got...

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Suckerman7 GM
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: A Mario Fan

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-243rd + 31st-29th MaFAB)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:04 am

To Horikawa Otane:

Will you make MaGL X3? Since when I'm joined the forums, your contest has been closed. If you'll make another contest, I'd like to join.
Who am I? Just a guy who likes making Mario levels! I am back and better than ever, expect to see great stuff from me in the future!

Here's the link for my project thread:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=26122

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4986
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-243rd + 31st-29th MaFAB)

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:09 am

Suckerman7 GM wrote:Will you make MaGL X3? Since when I'm joined the forums, your contest has been closed. If you'll make another contest, I'd like to join.
The MaGLXs are annual, but next year there won't be one.
im bored

User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-243rd + 31st-29th MaFAB)

Postby FallingSnow » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:35 am

MAGLX3 will be run (most likely) in 2017, but Horikawa will not necessarily be the one in charge of it. There will be a poll when the time comes to decided that if someone else wants to run it.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6321
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-235th + 31st-28th MaFAB)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:34 am

Horikawa: Raocow has had part 15 up for a while now.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6840
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-235th + 31st-28th MaFAB)

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:07 am

Can't wait to see what's happening if raocow hits on my level!

Currently the progression goes really nice though I'll give you that.

User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-235th + 31st-28th MaFAB)

Postby Superiorstar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:49 pm

Dang, I got higher than even I expected.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6321
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: MaGL X2 - RESULTS!!!!! (272nd-235th + 31st-28th MaFAB)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:40 am

Superiorstar wrote:Dang, I got higher than even I expected.
I do not remember your level showing up...

ImageImageImage
Image

Image


Return to “Level Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests