Willhart plays SMBX levels sometimes. (IN 60fps)

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Matt_The_Slime
Lakitu
Lakitu

Re: Willhart plays SMBX levels sometimes. (IN 60fps)

Postby Matt_The_Slime » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Willhart wrote:
Matt_The_Slime wrote:Could you play the only level on this thread? viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16734
I recommend placing the gifs, like backgrounds and blocks and such to the folder named after the level. In this case one named "Toad Village...". This will make it not conflict with other levels in that folder. There are still some levels before this one, but I'll give it a try when I get there.

Edit: Hmm the folder name does not allow dots. I'll figure something out on my end though.
Since it doesn't allow dots, just make it "Toad Village"
My Project: Coming Soon!
I support
Spoiler: show
ImageImage Image

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:19 am

Matt_The_Slime wrote:
Willhart wrote:
Matt_The_Slime wrote:Could you play the only level on this thread? viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16734
I recommend placing the gifs, like backgrounds and blocks and such to the folder named after the level. In this case one named "Toad Village...". This will make it not conflict with other levels in that folder. There are still some levels before this one, but I'll give it a try when I get there.

Edit: Hmm the folder name does not allow dots. I'll figure something out on my end though.
Since it doesn't allow dots, just make it "Toad Village"
I can add the dots for the video name.

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Koopsakimoto wrote:Can you play my level? http://www.mediafire.com/file/o4nlrp2rtin7k2n/SS.zip
What is this level made on? It seems to use some strange file type. http://hastebin.com/fedavoxazi.rb

Koopsakimoto
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby Koopsakimoto » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Willhart wrote:
Koopsakimoto wrote:Can you play my level? http://www.mediafire.com/file/o4nlrp2rtin7k2n/SS.zip
What is this level made on? It seems to use some strange file type. http://hastebin.com/fedavoxazi.rb
I made it in 1.4.3 So that might be the reason why.
I support
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
One thing you should about me,I constatly Create SMBX episodes.

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:28 am

I've now played all the levels on this thread, except for the one Kaizo one. Will give that a try later.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:43 pm

Willhart wrote:I've now played all the levels on this thread, except for the one Kaizo one. Will give that a try later.
Did you remove the "Encrypt.dll" from mine first? Also, I hope you did not use beta 3 in mine, or the level would have been impossible.

ImageImageImage

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:18 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Willhart wrote:I've now played all the levels on this thread, except for the one Kaizo one. Will give that a try later.
Did you remove the "Encrypt.dll" from mine first? Also, I hope you did not use beta 3 in mine, or the level would have been impossible.
I did not remove anything, and downloaded the 1.3 to play that level. It went well otherwise, but for some reason the crystals you can freeze were invisible. Was still able to clear both stars though.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:37 am

Willhart wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
I did not remove anything, and downloaded the 1.3 to play that level. It went well otherwise, but for some reason the crystals you can freeze were invisible. Was still able to clear both stars though.
You need the Dummy NPC graphics in there for them to be visible. The reason it needed 1.3 lua is becuase if you used 2.0 beta 3, it would use starman instead of the crystals, but 2.0 beta 2 works. How did the level work if you did not take out encrypt.dll? Normally, that caused a lua error.

ImageImageImage

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:37 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Willhart wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: Did you remove the "Encrypt.dll" from mine first? Also, I hope you did not use beta 3 in mine, or the level would have been impossible.
You need the Dummy NPC graphics in there for them to be visible. The reason it needed 1.3 lua is becuase if you used 2.0 beta 3, it would use starman instead of the crystals, but 2.0 beta 2 works. How did the level work if you did not take out encrypt.dll? Normally, that caused a lua error.
No idea. The lua did seem to work though, and there were no other problems.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Willhart wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Willhart wrote: I did not remove anything, and downloaded the 1.3 to play that level. It went well otherwise, but for some reason the crystals you can freeze were invisible. Was still able to clear both stars though.
No idea. The lua did seem to work though, and there were no other problems.
At least the lua worked. As for the invisible graphics, you needed them in the default graphics folder as a dummy NPC which is why beta 2 works best.

ImageImageImage

Willhart
Banned

Postby Willhart » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:32 am

New videos are here. May not be in order, since some take longer to edit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... J0KP3niB5X

Return to “General”