petition for QIG to post APOCALAYPSE OF SMBX

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.

should the APOCALAYPSE happen???

yes
4%
yes!
11%
84%

Total votes: 90
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Re: petition for QIG to post APOCALAYPSE OF SMBX

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:28 am

IS QIG FINALLY GONNA RELEASE THE APOCALYPSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh wait, this topic is old as fuck...

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:42 am

yes?
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:56 am

JupiHornet wrote:yes?
no?

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:23 pm

well I voted yes

and it seems like I'm in the minority
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

DMF
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby DMF » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:33 pm

In an attempt to quell some confusion about this topic, Apocalypse of SMBX was a collaborative project qig and I were in the process of making a couple years ago. It centered around theming levels around prominent SMBX (mostly from the IRC... I even themed the first level after Spitfire, who most likely never touched these forums nor SMBX his entire life) members. As you can probably tell, the name was a reference to Quill's, (very popular at the time) Apocalypse of Foroze. Levels were pretty challenging and all featured some kind of secret exit (which was probably impossible to find if qig designed it).

It was basically the best episode ever.

mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Postby mariogeek2 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Well, where is it, DMF? I don't suppose you could provide a download link?
Spoiler: show
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?

qig
Eerie
Eerie
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)

Postby qig » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:28 pm

DMF wrote:In an attempt to quell some confusion about this topic, Apocalypse of SMBX was a collaborative project qig and I were in the process of making a couple years ago. It centered around theming levels around prominent SMBX (mostly from the IRC... I even themed the first level after Spitfire, who most likely never touched these forums nor SMBX his entire life) members. As you can probably tell, the name was a reference to Quill's, (very popular at the time) Apocalypse of Foroze. Levels were pretty challenging and all featured some kind of secret exit (which was probably impossible to find if qig designed it).

Wow. Thanks for the update lol xd

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:25 pm

Well, so is this a serious thing now? Is it still WIP or is there something from way back the past and lost without trace or whatever?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:51 pm

DMF wrote:In an attempt to quell some confusion about this topic, Apocalypse of SMBX was a collaborative project qig and I were in the process of making a couple years ago. It centered around theming levels around prominent SMBX (mostly from the IRC... I even themed the first level after Spitfire, who most likely never touched these forums nor SMBX his entire life) members. As you can probably tell, the name was a reference to Quill's, (very popular at the time) Apocalypse of Foroze. Levels were pretty challenging and all featured some kind of secret exit (which was probably impossible to find if qig designed it).

you had me until the word quell
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

DMF
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby DMF » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:27 pm

JupiHornet wrote:

you had me until the word quell
:(
Supershroom wrote:Well, so is this a serious thing now? Is it still WIP or is there something from way back the past and lost without trace or whatever?
It's very much an unfinished episode. It was supposed to have approximately 25 or so levels and we finished about... 6-8? And I've lost all my levels, so. Yeah. Pretty much lost without a trace.

MarioKirby101
Bit
Bit
Current Project: Super Mario Bros 1 Remastered

Postby MarioKirby101 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Well, I'd say the Pokey with the yellow head and sunglasses has won the vote. But then, who else would you have voted for?
Super Mario Bros 1 Remastered ;)

Return to “General”