Useage Abilities

Levels that have good quality and are worth playing.
bossedit8
Banned
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Useage Abilities

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:15 am

Yeah. A level from the 6 Community Contest event and I got to the 6. place with a total of 8.25 Points.

Download Useage Abilities Level here!

Make me happy with anything related to my level's work.
Last edited by bossedit8 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Useage Abilities

Postby SuperMario7 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 am

My review from the contest:

The idea of this level is really cool. It combined so many different abilities, and used each of them to their full potential, which I found amazing. Each area introduced a new ability, which ranged from yoshis, shoes, and powerups, and that kept the level really fun and excited, despite it's ridiculously long length. However, a real fun-killed in this level was section 3; it was REALLY confusing to me, and that was frustrating. Apart from that, the level was straightforward and easy to navigate through. I would've like to seen it be a little shorter, just because even levels that introduce new ideas every section tend to get a bit boring. Still, it was a fun level. I liked the ending where it got really dramatic, which is a nice climax to the level. The atmosphere was cool; as I liked the idea of using all these abilities combined with a space theme. The tileset chosen fit very well, and the level was well decorated. I thought this level was pretty impressive, overall.

8.5/10; Approved
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!

Septentrion Pleiades
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby Septentrion Pleiades » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:45 am

It's a pretty good level, but it does make it seem like "What Levels Should Be: the level"

It's main weak point was that it was way too long. Brevity is the something of wit.

It seems designed to showcase you're own playing style of doing everything flashy in on run, and not as an actual level that a normal players can enjoy. It also spends show with very commonly used mechanics while it could have been built around just the more impressive and or tricks.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Postby TLtimelord » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:06 pm

A rather extravagent level to say the least, bossedit8. When I played it in TOB5, I was definitely amazed at how well you planned for all the items and powerups to be used, everything seemed to work really well no matter what.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

FutureNyanCat2014
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby FutureNyanCat2014 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:46 am

Downloaded and played the level with cheats on (WHAT? WHY AM I DOING THIS?). You used all the powerups in making this level. Nice work.
ImageImageImageImage
Forum: http://futurenyancat2002.prophpbb.com/
"F*ck you Einstein! Let's make a level with water + lava!" ~FutureNyanCat2014, 05/05/14
FutureNyanCat2002: Big Fan of Valtteri Since 2013

zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zlaker » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 pm

This is one of the most creative levels I have seen bossedit8. Really cool level.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

Return to “Pretty Good”