Page 1 of 20

DOTA 2

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:52 pm
by ragont
a requirement for any forum is to have its own dota 2 topic.
yes, it is a thing now.
discuss
etc

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:54 pm
by FallingSnow
I like how we (except you Ragont sadface) won a match earlier somehow even though we started that game off horribly and were clearly behind (and Gyro is no fun).

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 pm
by ragont
FallingSnow wrote:even though we started that game off horribly and were clearly behind (and Gyro is no fun).
idk that sounds like every dota match ever imho

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:56 pm
by FallingSnow
Nien and Igno were arguing for the first 20 minutes about how to play Earthshaker and Kunkka.

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 pm
by ragont
FallingSnow wrote:Nien and Igno were arguing for the first 20 minutes about how to play Earthshaker and Kunkka.
idk that sounds like every dota match ever with nien and igno imho

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:30 am
by Ignoritus
FallingSnow wrote:Nien and Igno were arguing for the first 20 minutes about how to play Earthshaker and Kunkka.
but then we discovered the magic of friendship and made a comeback ! :D

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:34 am
by FallingSnow
Ignoritus wrote:
FallingSnow wrote:Nien and Igno were arguing for the first 20 minutes about how to play Earthshaker and Kunkka.
but then we discovered the magic of friendship and made a comeback ! :D
yes, this also happened; our cm carried us after taking my last hits top lane (okay not really carry but stall until I could get good items)

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:34 am
by ragont
Ignoritus wrote:
FallingSnow wrote:Nien and Igno were arguing for the first 20 minutes about how to play Earthshaker and Kunkka.
but then we discovered the magic of friendship and made a comeback ! :D
that sounds like the most awful thing that has ever happened in any dota match.
i am honestly disgusted.
yes, this also happened; our cm carried us after taking my last hits top lane (okay not really carry but stall until I could get good items)
did she get crits

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:36 am
by FallingSnow
she went shadow blade, bkb, aghs; I don't think she got any other big items after that

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:45 pm
by TheLordKhon
what is a carry maiden without crits??

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:55 pm
by ragont
TheLordKhon wrote:what is a carry maiden without crits??
ikr
also lone druid is pretty cool but my last game i was 1-6 because razor was fed like fuck :(

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 pm
by Namyrr
The one time I was going to try to play this game with you guys, you made me wait in a lobby for more people for about an hour. 0/10

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:29 pm
by ragont
Namyrr wrote:The one time I was going to try to play this game with you guys, you made me wait in a lobby for more people for about an hour. 0/10
:C
we could coach you this time
4 coach stack.

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:48 am
by Danny
Namyrr wrote:The one time I was going to try to play this game with you guys, you made me wait in a lobby for more people for about an hour. 0/10
That summed up my experience playing with them.

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:41 am
by TheLordKhon
8bitmushroom wrote:
Namyrr wrote:The one time I was going to try to play this game with you guys, you made me wait in a lobby for more people for about an hour. 0/10
That summed up my experience playing with them.
next time tell the lobby leader to start the game so i can have an excuse to keep playing!!

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm
by MistakesWereMade
yo guys

whys phoenix a good huskar

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 am
by ragont
well, i was watching a friend play as TA.
he immediately rushed a radiance while the chaos knight on his team built a diffusal.
i dont think ive ever been sadder in my life
excuse me while i go lie down and cry for a few days.

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:27 am
by qig
Ragontâ„¢ wrote:well, i was watching a friend play as TA.
he immediately rushed a radiance while the chaos knight on his team built a diffusal.
i dont think ive ever been sadder in my life
excuse me while i go lie down and cry for a few days.
this is basically how i feel when i watch you play :))))))))))

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:33 pm
by ragont
qig wrote:
Ragontâ„¢ wrote:well, i was watching a friend play as TA.
he immediately rushed a radiance while the chaos knight on his team built a diffusal.
i dont think ive ever been sadder in my life
excuse me while i go lie down and cry for a few days.
this is basically how i feel when i watch you play :))))))))))
chen please
i choose to build vanguard on invoker

Re: DOTA 2

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:29 pm
by MistakesWereMade
how come khon can't carry with his lane being camped by us