DOTA 2

This is the place for video games!
ragont
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby ragont » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Nien wrote: that was a sick 2v1 between sven invoker and warlock
?
our noobly ass sven didnt even have a positive kdr.
wat a scrub.
I carried my team that match.

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello friends

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi, my name is nientiendorino faronienrino, would you like to have a word about ignoritus the shitatdota?

ragont
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby ragont » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:02 am

Results of the most recent match:

Radiant
Pudgy (Dark Seer)
Fyrus (Puck)
Ignoritus (Bane)
Uncle Sciz (Phantom Lancer)
Ragont (Omniknight)

Dire
Ace (Tidehunter)
Qig (Invoker)
Fallingsnow26 (Luna)
Danny (Lich)
Nientiendo (Earthshaker)
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Danny
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 3993
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: DOTA 2

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:25 am

well it was good for a first match even though I didnt get any assists
You might know me as LMNtals, Syndrilevosse, Danny, or 8bitmushroom.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

TheLordKhon
Spike
Spike
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: DOTA 2

Postby TheLordKhon » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:52 am

Ragont™ wrote:Results of the most recent match:

Radiant
Pudgy (Dark Seer)
Fyrus (Puck)
Ignoritus (Bane)
Uncle Sciz (Phantom Lancer)
Ragont (Omniknight)

Dire
Ace (Tidehunter)
Qig (Invoker)
Fallingsnow26 (Luna)
Danny (Lich)
Nientiendo (Earthshaker)
Spoiler: show
Image
you guys picked cancer
lose = deserved

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby MistakesWereMade » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:57 pm

TheLordKhon wrote:
Ragont™ wrote:Results of the most recent match:

Radiant
Pudgy (Dark Seer)
Fyrus (Puck)
Ignoritus (Bane)
Uncle Sciz (Phantom Lancer)
Ragont (Omniknight)

Dire
Ace (Tidehunter)
Qig (Invoker)
Fallingsnow26 (Luna)
Danny (Lich)
Nientiendo (Earthshaker)
Spoiler: show
Image
you guys picked cancer
lose = deserved
watch the replay

ragont
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby ragont » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Nien wrote:watch the replay
for the love of zeus please dont

TheLordKhon
Spike
Spike
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: DOTA 2

Postby TheLordKhon » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Nien wrote:
TheLordKhon wrote:
Ragont™ wrote:Results of the most recent match:

Radiant
Pudgy (Dark Seer)
Fyrus (Puck)
Ignoritus (Bane)
Uncle Sciz (Phantom Lancer)
Ragont (Omniknight)

Dire
Ace (Tidehunter)
Qig (Invoker)
Fallingsnow26 (Luna)
Danny (Lich)
Nientiendo (Earthshaker)
Spoiler: show
Image
you guys picked cancer
lose = deserved
watch the replay
already done

ragont
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby ragont » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:59 pm

yesterday's match

RADIANT
________
nien (Sven)
Uncle Sciz (Doom)
qig (Invoker)
TheLordKhon (Axe)
Ace (Jakiro)

DIRE
________
Fyrus (Ancient Apparition)
Ignoritus (Weaver)
Vendetta [khon's friend] (Batrider)
Quill (Shadow Shaman)
Ragont (Shadow Fiend)
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Raster
Banned
Posts: 798
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby Raster » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Funny how Ragont was on the losing side in both matches.

TheLordKhon
Spike
Spike
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: DOTA 2

Postby TheLordKhon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Ragont™ wrote:yesterday's match

RADIANT
________
nien (Sven)
Uncle Sciz (Doom)
qig (Invoker)
TheLordKhon (Axe)
Ace (Jakiro)

DIRE
________
Fyrus (Ancient Apparition)
Ignoritus (Weaver)
Vendetta [khon's friend] (Batrider)
Quill (Shadow Shaman)
Ragont (Shadow Fiend)
Spoiler: show
Image
getting carried to victory
#justscrubthings

ragont
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby ragont » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 pm

new match happened

Radiant
______
Ragont (Bristleback)
singsing (Mirana)
fallingsnow26 (Rubick)
Quill (Lich)
Ignoritus (Luna)

Dire
______
qig (Lycan)
Nien (Pugna)
Ace (Bane)
Uncle Sciz (Doom)
...willis. (Clockwerk)
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
qig
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: DOTA 2

Postby qig » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am

hard game
Image

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 9021
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: DOTA 2

Postby Enjl » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm

everyone of you sholuld experience the amazing matches played while punching a friend who isn't level 10 yet through an A-Z challenge if you haven't yet.
I'm currently doing this and expecting the matches we'll play with him on a micro hero because he claims to be unable to use micro at all.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

All my assets from packs and episodes are free to use for non-Novaverse levels and projects, as long as proper credit is given.

Mirror of all my content and collaborations on IPFS: QmZKzVJAsD6dE2tTHEb58XEmsNLzrW2MVsTtW7HWLAAcCC

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Emral wrote:everyone of you sholuld experience the amazing matches played while punching a friend who isn't level 10 yet through an A-Z challenge if you haven't yet.
I'm currently doing this and expecting the matches we'll play with him on a micro hero because he claims to be unable to use micro at all.
ace is close to beating it, he just needs to beat 5 heroes i think.

User avatar
Ace
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm
Pronouns: he/him

Re: DOTA 2

Postby Ace » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Nien wrote:
Emral wrote:everyone of you sholuld experience the amazing matches played while punching a friend who isn't level 10 yet through an A-Z challenge if you haven't yet.
I'm currently doing this and expecting the matches we'll play with him on a micro hero because he claims to be unable to use micro at all.
ace is close to beating it, he just needs to beat 5 heroes i think.
yep. I'm on windrunnerranger

ragont
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby ragont » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:42 am

new matches i think

match 1
Spoiler: show
Radiant
_______
Quill (Clockwerk)
Pudgy (Doom)
Ignoritus (Rubick)
Uncle Sciz (Invoker)
qig (Morphling)

Dire
_______
Ragont (Puck)
Emral (Slardar)
Nien (Crystal Maiden)
tolana (Sand King) [friend of quill]
fallingsnow26 (Ancient Apparition)

Image
match 2
Spoiler: show
Radiant
______
pudgy (Nyx Assassin)
Nien (Zeus)
[tolana (Riki)
[Jogenheim (Visage)
fallingsnow26 (Bloodseeker)

Dire
______
Uncle Sciz (Vengeful Spirit)
qig (Spectre)
Ignoritus (Invoker)
Fyrus (Crystal Maiden)
Ragont (Windranger)

Image

TheLordKhon
Spike
Spike
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 am

Re: DOTA 2

Postby TheLordKhon » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:39 am

Ragont™ wrote:new matches i think

match 1
Spoiler: show
Radiant
_______
Quill (Clockwerk)
Pudgy (Doom)
Ignoritus (Rubick)
Uncle Sciz (Invoker)
qig (Morphling)

Dire
_______
Ragont (Puck)
Emral (Slardar)
Nien (Crystal Maiden)
tolana (Sand King) [friend of quill]
fallingsnow26 (Ancient Apparition)

Image
match 2
Spoiler: show
Radiant
______
pudgy (Nyx Assassin)
Nien (Zeus)
[tolana (Riki)
[Jogenheim (Visage)
fallingsnow26 (Bloodseeker)

Dire
______
Uncle Sciz (Vengeful Spirit)
qig (Spectre)
Ignoritus (Invoker)
Fyrus (Crystal Maiden)
Ragont (Windranger)

Image
FEEL THE WRATH OF THE DOUBLE SCEPTER ZEUS

User avatar
qig
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: DOTA 2

Postby qig » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:30 am

worst agmes of my life
Image

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: DOTA 2

Postby MistakesWereMade » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:21 pm

delicious ramen


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests