WTF Gaming moments

This is the place for video games!
1di_Scroll
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!

Re: WTF Gaming moments

Postby 1di_Scroll » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:29 pm

Came back to Garena Free Fire, didn't want to miss the fun with pretty much 99.99999999% of my friends. But always paying attention to my game time, of course. lol

In a ranked solo match, the safe zone literraly closed on the sea. Right before the last safe zone shrinked into the water I had a combat with a guy which I won, but then my HP was 98/200, and the unsafe zone was covering the place aggressively. There were 4 players alive, I had no other way than going into the water. I thought I would quickly die, but then, in less than a second, the other players killed each other and the last one died because of the unsafe zone. It was epic.

I mostly won that match because, instead of going to the center of the map, I went to a separate island called "Sentosa", which was the nearest dry land to the center of the safe zone.

It was a very strange but also really exciting match. I recommend y'all this game.

Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: haha cat go purrrr
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Postby Rhosty » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:26 pm

I was playing competitive 2v2's in rocket league one day when my internet connection was real crappy. Long story short: a bunch of lag+ plus losing an online ranked match+ being demoted a rank+ being demoted because you got disconnected from the game and left the match because of shitty wifi= rage-induced button mashing lol
Spoiler: show
ImageI have a splatoon fanfic up if you want to check that out, it's not dead, I want to wait and see what Splatoon 3 is like so I can turn this into a Splatoon 3 fanfic.
My Switch friend code: SW-1004-3051-8456 (If you do decide to add me on Switch, pls pm me beforehand, I'll probably end up removing you on accident if I'm unaware of how you got my code)
selective mutism is a nuisance

Image(YT, not dead, just haven't had the time to upload content)

Koopulution
Spiny
Spiny
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Koopulution » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Ever had a power outage happen while you were playing a game? Unfortunately happens to me all the time.
"Now look at this net that I just found! When I say 'go', get ready to throw, go!"

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:55 am

Recently, I was playing Among Us on mah Nintendo Switch for episode 3 of my playthrough, and in 2 of the 3 play sessions, I encountered 2 players with REALLY inappropriate usernames.... And, if you wanna know, here's the inappropriate names:
  • A******ch (I think it was either "Assholech", or "Ass munch")*

• OL (Please don't ask me what that means.... DX)

I though this game was rated freaking rated 10+ for fuck sake! :shock:

*I'd like to bet it's the latter...
Mario RPG Goals (62% of them Done)
Image Image
Best Quotes: show
8bitmushroom wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD, big whoop! Wanna fight about it?

Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: haha cat go purrrr
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Postby Rhosty » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:57 am

Yeah, I've gotten a fair share of inappropriate usernames too, just got to report them.
Spoiler: show
ImageI have a splatoon fanfic up if you want to check that out, it's not dead, I want to wait and see what Splatoon 3 is like so I can turn this into a Splatoon 3 fanfic.
My Switch friend code: SW-1004-3051-8456 (If you do decide to add me on Switch, pls pm me beforehand, I'll probably end up removing you on accident if I'm unaware of how you got my code)
selective mutism is a nuisance

Image(YT, not dead, just haven't had the time to upload content)

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:45 am

1) was probably the german word for asshole.
why is 2) inapropriate though?

anyway I also got among us yesterday, but I'd have to be extremely bored to play in a public lobby
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Return to “Video Games”