super mario galaxy

This is the place for video games!
super mario galaxy
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

super mario galaxy

Postby super mario galaxy » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:11 pm

super mario galaxy is my all time favourite game. i love playing it so much. i think it the best wii game and best super mario game too
what do you think? i like super mario galaxy 2 but not as much as the first one When my parents got divorced it was the game i played and it always is special to me
super mario GALAXEEEEEE

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg

Re: super mario galaxy

Postby HeroLinik » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:31 pm

I haven't played it, but judging by videos I've watched of people playing it, the game looks like a worthy successor to Super Mario 64, and a fun game overall. I'm still waiting on either a Super Mario Galaxy 3 or a 3DS version of the SMG games, because I sadly don't have a Wii. :(
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Pseudo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:37 pm

It's my favorite game on the Wii for sure, and one of my favorite single-player games overall. It feels incredibly polished all around and has great visuals (for the Wii), music, and level design.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

super mario galaxy
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby super mario galaxy » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:52 pm

i agree psuedo-dino it is fantastic
super mario GALAXEEEEEE

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:42 pm

The Galaxy games are super fun. The soundtrack is just amazing, and the visuals are great, especially considering they're on the Wii.

However, I don't think we need a Galaxy 3. I'd rather have some unique new concepts again.
im a girl yo

KILROCK
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby KILROCK » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:30 pm

I like the first game more because of its stronger ambience and greater focus on story and subplots. 2 is also great though, but I think even with its new gimmicks it dumbed down a lot of stuff from SMG1.

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:29 pm

I remember SMG very, very well. I had a lot of fun playing through the first and second game and hopefully they made a 3rd one in the future... (well, we can only hope). As when I was younger I had a bunch of troubles on certain spots into the game especially way later on... oh my it was a difficult game for me but I managed it!

Drifloon
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Drifloon » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:49 pm

The soundtracks are great if they're not overused. :lol:

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg

Postby HeroLinik » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Afraid of the Heights wrote:The soundtracks are great if they're not overused. :lol:
In SMBX, that is. Especially Melty Molten Galaxy and Melty Monster Galaxy. It's got to the point where I've had to go out of my way to stop people using those tracks because it's getting a bit stale now. It's not 2012. There are some better tracks out there.
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

super mario galaxy
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby super mario galaxy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:01 pm

i do love the soundtrack it is great
super mario GALAXEEEEEE

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:27 am

I remember having troubles getting through the game a bit at the later worlds like Melty Molten, that Rocket Galaxy thingy and such especially those purple coin challenge because over there it was a nightmare and also nearly all of the others with time limit on it.

Artemis008
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Artemis008 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Great game, the Luigi thing was unnecessary though. I would rather have a secret bonus area or something. I haven't played G2 yet but I want it.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:40 am

Linik wrote:
Afraid of the Heights wrote:The soundtracks are great if they're not overused. :lol:
In SMBX, that is. Especially Melty Molten Galaxy and Melty Monster Galaxy. It's got to the point where I've had to go out of my way to stop people using those tracks because it's getting a bit stale now. It's not 2012. There are some better tracks out there.
Yeah, now it's Kirby everywhere

Drifloon
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Drifloon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:33 am

Tinkerbell wrote:
Linik wrote:
Yeah, now it's Kirby everywhere
Is it just me that thinks it's just KRtDL and Kirby Epic Yarn overused and the others are not?

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:07 am

I find SMG2 to be harder than SMG even though SMG took me longer to beat it. In SMG2 you have green stars halfway through the game and they were a pain to collect since some of them you have to be really out of your way to get them.

Return to “Video Games”