Birdo
Flair: When's Mafia

Fire Emblem

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Ok like i am p sure i am the only one who plays this game or games
They are srpgs, strategy role playing games. My favorite fire emblem is fe 4
So favorite game and anything to add?
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Garro
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Re: Fire Emblem

Postby Garro » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:45 pm

I played Sacred Stones and Awakening, and planning to play FE-If. But I'm more fan of the FF Tatics gameplay than FE gameplay. I also played Luminous Arc and Phantom Brave but never got around to finish them.

Also I'm pretty sure they are reffered to Tatical RPG since the word Strategy is usually used for the RTS genre (Real Time Strategy, games like Age of Empires or Starcraft).

Imaynotbehere4long
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:27 pm

I'm still on Shadow Dragon (the first one (or, rather, a remake of the first one)). When (or if) I finally get around to beating it, I plan on playing Heroes of Light and Shadow afterward since it's supposed to be a sequel of sorts, then I'll go to Fire Emblem Gaiden and work my way up (skipping the ones that haven't been translated, of course).
I've decided to cancel SMBXville Under Seige. After my 1st Senior year of college, I realized I wouldn't have enough time to devote to finishing my four-level episode. Apologies to those who cared.
My favorite quote on the entire forum:
Spoiler: show
mechamind wrote:
AeroMatter wrote:People who think "autistic" is an adjective and not a verb.
You autistic some people so much with that statement.
My SMBX portfolio:
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)
SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: bruh

Postby Saltlord » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 am

I played Sword of Seals and Sacred Stones and enjoyed both, even if I'm not a good FE player.

I'm still not sure if I should wait for Fates or buy Awakening...

Magician
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Magician » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:40 am

I bought Awakening last year to show support for the franchise but I haven't played it yet. It would be my first one when I do.

I have an odd relationship with tactics games. I like the concept of them a lot, but I'm really bad at them. To this day I've only beaten Phantom Brave (for which there's a LOT of content in the post-game I never got into) and Final Fantasy Tactics and it's partly because you can grind in those games. I failed at some point in the middle of Advance Wars Dual Strike, just not knowing how to beat it.

Reflet
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Reflet » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:55 am

Koopa-Fan wrote:I'm still not sure if I should wait for Fates or buy Awakening...
You should wait for Fates imo, since it's probably coming out soon and it seems to be pretty good.
Your choice, though.
[Insert a signature here.]

But really, I'm mostly in the IRC, so you'll almost never see me actually posting something.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:08 pm

This got Replies... I am no longer alone

Ok so in news for Fire Emblem: If/Fates (choose your name!) Remember when they removed skinship? Fans were in an uproar, people said that was fine others did not like it, so, Nintendo shows that it is present, but not like japan, more or less majorly different which is agreeable, i am gonna deal with that personally but yeah thats news.
Also.if you pre order the game on eshop you can play the first 6 chapters of the games. Its more of a demo, but at least you get to pay, or you can get a code if you pre order it from like your local game store.

On discussion wise, i have played most fire emblems, not the on for the ds in America, original nes fire emblem, gbc or wii version, and not tharcia even though there is a translation for it, (should get fire emblem 12 and 4 people out there imo.)
On the side note, what about that fire emblem x Shin megami tensei game, thats something the fans wanted now they got it, it seems more like person to me, again imo,
I'm hype for Fire Emblem 14 If/Fates more then anything really. I'm probably gonna be alone and getting it.
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Dreamer
Banned

Postby Dreamer » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:27 am

this summarizes why smt x fe is simultaneously the best and worst game
But you can just call me Ellie.

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Guys something extremely controversial came up yesterday during the live stream of fire emblem fates is what ever ok
So dual audio is not available in the western releases of fire emblem if
This has the fan base in an fucking uproar, im mad about it, yhere is only 5% of people who actually agree with it being gone while the rest are pissed about it.
Thoughts?

Imaynotbehere4long
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Was there enough space on the cartridge to contain both dubs? If not, I can understand their decision to keep only English voices for a game being released in a country that mostly speaks English with only a small percent knowing Japanese.
I've decided to cancel SMBXville Under Seige. After my 1st Senior year of college, I realized I wouldn't have enough time to devote to finishing my four-level episode. Apologies to those who cared.
My favorite quote on the entire forum:
mechamind wrote:
AeroMatter wrote:People who think "autistic" is an adjective and not a verb.
You autistic some people so much with that statement.
My SMBX portfolio:
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)
SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Man, just got Holy War today and GODDAMIT is it hard, I've lost a character on the first mission but continued because I've heard he isn't that powerful anyway. Then I got to the river (1st mission) and couldn't figure out what to do (I am avoiding a walkthrough so I don't get spoiled). I realized that I forgot to capture the first castle and sent one dude to go do it while I figured this out. After I captured it, they rebuilt the bridge and swarmed me killing all my party member's.
Thank god for save states XD

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:46 pm

I'd say Fire emblem iv is p hard, but that makes it fun, so it is like a marathon to play, so each chapter is more or less 1-3 hours long
Yeah but at least YOU COULD SAVE IN BETWEEN TURNS
Its p fun

Now in currnet fire emblem.
Fire Emblem: If comes out in the Americas and related in 9 days, sadly no release date for it in PAL regions...

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:38 pm

So i got that new fire emblem game that came out
Started out with birthright (conquest is obviously better but sure why not)
Right now it is p damn smooth, 60 fps and animations
And yes i can confirm, swordmasters can dual weild (cosmetic and no legendary or story related weapons)
Children are in the game and all those features from fire emblem awakening is in. Difficulty is made p Well and its p damn fun.
All I'll say is that i would recommend playing
Birthright is a good choice for those who are beginners or for those who like awakening
And yes, i have been playing with my castle more then playing the story, not that it is long, its just that i am on hard difficulty so im changing up my play style :p
And still no pal release date... sigh

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:33 pm

I am actually posting Fire Emblem Fates fan fiction on here right now.

Return to “Video Games”