idruinn
Bit
Bit
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby idruinn » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:32 am

Eclipsed wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:13 am
I attempted suicide today, my emotions kind of were way too extreme today. TheNewGuy talked me out of it, so now I'm fine.

If anyone is reading this, please don't hide your pain. You should at least tell someone.
Let me tell you that you are the best one for me and that you will overcome the pain you feel because you are very strong and brave. And although sometimes it may seem that the pain is overcoming you, or that you feel weak to face it, you will be able to heal the wounds that you have inside because you are a survivor. I admire you. You are authentic. I wish there were more people like you.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:44 am

well as soon as this happened Eclipsed was like "I'm fine, can we all forget about it and not bring attention to it and act like nothing happened". This was several weeks back.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

idruinn
Bit
Bit
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Postby idruinn » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:53 am

Ok, I did not know that. My fault. Sorry.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: nyā (にゃー)

Postby Rhosty » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Waiting for Taylor Swift's new song Cardigan to drop on YouTube in a few minutes, word is she wrote this song during quarantine.
Image omg zoom is absolute trash, why does my school still use it

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:49 am

A very tough compact course at my college that began on Wednesday and will continue till next Tuesday (except for the weekend)

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:29 am

Cedur wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:49 am
A very tough compact course at my college that began on Wednesday and will continue till next Tuesday (except for the weekend)
Good luck with that. Hope you pass
Custom mega drive playable sprites
Mario RPG goals (62% completed)
My Pixiv
Best Quotes: show
Danny wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:07 am

I don't think that as a PhD student I need to pass any kind of exam, but it's still a challenge to attend 270 minutes of lecture plus an exercise sheet each day :>

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:17 pm

My boss is on vacational leave and stuff began to be done kinda in the wrong way so I decided to step up a bit to kep the bar to a certain level. Some may call me pretentious, but I just see hours of work thrown into fixing issues that could be avoided by just doing things the right way, and my coworkers agree.

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:42 pm

My computer's OS broke down so I'm reinstalling Windows on my SD card
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 am

I won against IM The Big Greek in one of his simuls. (though it was just due to timeout)

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:14 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:42 pm
Update: My OS is working again, but I still have Windows on my SD card just in case
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

1di_Scroll
Mouser
Mouser
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!

Postby 1di_Scroll » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:58 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:14 am
GforGoomba wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:42 pm
Update: My OS is working again, but I still have Windows on my SD card just in case
In my opinion that's not related at all to your personal life itself lol

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:02 pm

I finished up "We Never Learn: Bokuben" on Crunchyroll. Planning on watching the final 8 episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Golden Wind next Saturday, unless [Adult Swim]'s Toonami decided to aired them soon
My Pixiv

I'm autistic & have ADHD

SparrowWithASword
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Flair: I like birds

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby SparrowWithASword » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:02 am

Whatever happened to bossedit8? He still plays SMBX but he got banned from here and he changed his channel name from bossedit8 to be-neko. FireyPaperMario told me a few days ago that this forum doesn't really talk about him because it's some sort of taboo thing or something.

I really want to know what happened to him since I got introduced to SMBX watching his videos.
Don't be afraid to make the switch to SMBX2, and don't feel pressured if you wish to not do it. Take my word for it, for I am just another casual user.

KingBowser24
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: Master Procrastinator

Postby KingBowser24 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:11 am

SparrowWithASword wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:02 am
Whatever happened to bossedit8? He still plays SMBX but he got banned from here and he changed his channel name from bossedit8 to be-neko. FireyPaperMario told me a few days ago that this forum doesn't really talk about him because it's some sort of taboo thing or something.

I really want to know what happened to him since I got introduced to SMBX watching his videos.
Wait Bossedit8 got banned? Well dang, I actually havent been here for a while so forgive me for being clueless but I remember thinking he was a pretty cool guy. What did happen?

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: nyā (にゃー)

Postby Rhosty » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:33 am

KingBowser24 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:11 am
SparrowWithASword wrote:

Wait Bossedit8 got banned? Well dang, I actually havent been here for a while so forgive me for being clueless but I remember thinking he was a pretty cool guy. What did happen?
Same, I really really hope he didn't get banned over something serious
Image omg zoom is absolute trash, why does my school still use it

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:17 am

Rhosty wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:33 am
KingBowser24 wrote:
SparrowWithASword wrote:

Same, I really really hope he didn't get banned over something serious
Please don't discuss banned users.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:46 am

Electriking wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:17 am
Please don't discuss banned users.

Please stop handling this so poorly? It's not good that I get PMs being asked this question when basically staff could already answer this through PMs.

Just take a look at Talkhaus. They've put clear indicators on Willhart's profile so everyone can see why he's banned and nobody asks about it. Why not do the same thing here. Just put a note in boss' sig like e.g. "Staff note: This user was banned for breaking the law. If you want to know details, feel free to PM staff".
Then you don't need to be afraid of a "community uproar" and you don't need to be rude to users anymore when they ask.

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:48 am

Someone in the SMBX community should PM FanofSMBX about adding a rule about not talking about banned members for this topic, since this is getting out of control rn!

But staying on Topic, I wonder what happened to Tango?
My Pixiv

I'm autistic & have ADHD

Idunn
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Robotic

Postby Idunn » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:19 am

Rhosty wrote:Words
SparrowWithASword wrote:
Words
KingBowser24 wrote:
Words

What he did where Cedur and i live (Germany) is illegal and against the Law. We do not know if he deletes comments about it on his Channel, and so far it doesn't look like he got into trouble with the Law itself since he's still on YouTube.

Now that i said what needed to be said we can stop this again because the staff doesn't want it to be talked about.
FireyPaperMario wrote: Someone in the SMBX community should PM FanofSMBX about adding a rule about not talking about banned members for this topic, since this is getting out of control rn!

Where did FanofSMBX and when did he talk about a banned member? Probably Weeks or months ago? I don't his post in any of these 3 People asking about the wherabouts of someone.

To end this discussion, I agree with Cedur on this people will keep asking because asking and getting an answer about what happened is forbidden here.

Yet on Talkhaus people clearly see what the guy did and if someone asks about them they get an answer.

I hope that the person who had to deal with the whole thing (I know her name but i don't wanna drag her in so much) is doing alright.
Please do not use any assets made for my Project! I will bring you to court if you do!

Kyasarin and Luminous were right all along!

My Project:
Spoiler: show
Projects that have my support:
Spoiler: show

Return to “Sandbox”