Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
Megar
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Megar » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:40 am

I came back.

I mean, half of you here probably don't even know me given it's been over two years now, but I'm back. And for those of you who do know how much shit I caused... sorry. I fucked up a lot of the forum and ended up really messing with people with the things I got up to. But those who it matters to, you know what happened.

But hey I'm back now, happy fun times.
disgusting

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:45 am

Oh man, I never see you tho. Welcome back, Blueoak. ;)

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 am

why is your avatar dabbing
im a girl yo

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:43 am

Welcome back bud! Hope you'll have a great time here!

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

smell ya again :3
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:33 am

Welcome back Blueoak!

SmallSeaCat
Goomba
Goomba
Chat Username: SeaCat

Hello everyone i'm new *raises koopa shell*

Postby SmallSeaCat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:25 pm

So I used to play this game a very long time ago with my friend and this was my childhood. I decided to come back to it and was very excited to see that it's alive. Anyway, I am looking forward to becoming part of tge community.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Merged with the introductions thread, welcome!

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Re: Hello everyone i'm new *raises koopa shell*

Postby Rhosty » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:28 am

SmallSeaCat wrote:So I used to play this game a very long time ago with my friend and this was my childhood. I decided to come back to it and was very excited to see that it's alive. Anyway, I am looking forward to becoming part of tge community.
Hello, SmallSeaCat! Welcome back, and I hope you'll have a great time and really get to meet some amazing people here! Be sure to read the forum rules if you haven't already! =^ouo^=

SmallSeaCat
Goomba
Goomba
Chat Username: SeaCat

Postby SmallSeaCat » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:22 am

Oh, sorry, I didn't see this thread. Thanks for the welcomes.

Kley
Edge
Edge
Flair: Robot
Chat Username: Kley

Postby Kley » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Megar wrote:I came back.

I mean, half of you here probably don't even know me given it's been over two years now, but I'm back. And for those of you who do know how much shit I caused... sorry. I fucked up a lot of the forum and ended up really messing with people with the things I got up to. But those who it matters to, you know what happened.

Welcome back Blueoak! :)
Make the best of your return!

DisOmikron
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Chat Username: DisOmikron

Postby DisOmikron » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Hey there, the name is DisOmikron,

I've been around on YouTube for a while now, uploading some fanmade soundtracks or just completely original compositions for fun, when about a year ago, a friend of mine told me he's making a game in SMBX, and I didn't even know what that was. I was sticking around with Lunar Magic for some years, but SMBX is just more confortable in so many ways (especially if you want to use custom music). I didn't really do much in SMBX until I decided to make my own little episode about 6-7 months back. I've been using custom graphics from this site for quite a while now, but never registered here to give credit to the owners, which now I can finally do.

And in case you're wondering, what "DisOmikron" means, "dis" has nothing to do with the word "this", but it's rather an abbreviation of Chris, which is my real name. Many years ago, my cousin just wasn't able to pronounce my name correctly, so he called me "Dissi" instead :D

So here I am now, and hopefully I can be part of this great community :)
[spoiler]Apfelsaft, der gibt dir Kraft. Apfelsaft macht Schicht im Schacht. Apfelsaft, oh Apfelsaft, ich bin so tough wie Apfelsaft.[/spoiler]

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DisOmikron

Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Postby Fuyu » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Welcome back!

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Oh hey there, good to see you!
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Welcome back, glad to have you back. Good memories from five years ago.

ImageImageImage

Kley
Edge
Edge
Flair: Robot
Chat Username: Kley

Postby Kley » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 pm

DisOmikron wrote:Hey there, the name is DisOmikron,

I've been around on YouTube for a while now, uploading some fanmade soundtracks or just completely original compositions for fun, when about a year ago, a friend of mine told me he's making a game in SMBX, and I didn't even know what that was. I was sticking around with Lunar Magic for some years, but SMBX is just more confortable in so many ways (especially if you want to use custom music). I didn't really do much in SMBX until I decided to make my own little episode about 6-7 months back. I've been using custom graphics from this site for quite a while now, but never registered here to give credit to the owners, which now I can finally do.

And in case you're wondering, what "DisOmikron" means, "dis" has nothing to do with the word "this", but it's rather an abbreviation of Chris, which is my real name. Many years ago, my cousin just wasn't able to pronounce my name correctly, so he called me "Dissi" instead :D

So here I am now, and hopefully I can be part of this great community :)
Would look forward to you posting some of your compositions in a thread in the art board :)

DisOmikron
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Chat Username: DisOmikron

Postby DisOmikron » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Kley wrote:Would look forward to you posting some of your compositions in a thread in the art board :)
Thanks for the advice! This is a great idea :)
[spoiler]Apfelsaft, der gibt dir Kraft. Apfelsaft macht Schicht im Schacht. Apfelsaft, oh Apfelsaft, ich bin so tough wie Apfelsaft.[/spoiler]

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DisOmikron

Bearded-Toad
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: Graphics, Preparations for a untitled SMBX episode, figuring out stuff in smbx.
Chat Username: ToadWithABeard

Postby Bearded-Toad » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:11 pm

...Darn...

I posted in the wrong area!

my bad....I guess I'll just copy and paste post I made from sandbox.

My username is Bearded-Toad, But you can also call me Travis.

I'm no stranger to SMBX for I have played...I think 1.3 maybe...?
but anyway, I've played an older version of SMBX, infact, long ago I even began a project for it...but alas, other things in life caught up to me, as well as various limitations of that version of SMBX, so eventually I cancelled it, and due to me losing my old username and password, I couldn't tell anyone...I still have the resources and custom graphics I made for the episode, which I will explain later.

anyway fast-forward to today, much to my amazement, some people have updated the game with all new stuff!
Upon seeing this, I was thrilled! however I learned that these updated versions had major differences in new content, for example, one version called SMBX 1.4 had the power-ups I could use to perhaps to revitalize the project, but then there was SMBX 2.0, which had characters I could use as well...and sadly at the moment, I could only have one option to use the the new characters in one version, like Mega man... or use the new power-ups in the other, such as the Propeller Mushroom...

of course I was kinda frustrated, but I understood that the people behind adding the new content to SMBX are probably working on it as we speak and it takes time for something like that to happen.

so I decided to work on a different episode project in the meantime...or at least I'm making preparations and things.

I'm remastering my old graphics pack I used for the original project (or at least I'm trying to with what I got.)

and working on graphics for a new SMBX episode...(which I might need help with eventually perhaps), but other than that, I'm currently working on graphics to go over two currently existing characters,

one being a 16 bit Proto Man over Mega man.

and If I can do this, Sally Acorn (From the Archie Sonic Comics, the current design at the moment) over Link (which I might need help with maybe sometime, but only time will tell.)

so everyone, I hope to see amazing stuff from this community and be a part of it as well.

Cheers, Bearded-Toad.

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Postby Rhosty » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Spoiler: show
Bearded-Toad wrote:...Darn...

but anyway, I've played an older version of SMBX, infact, long ago I even began a project for it...but alas, other things in life caught up to me, as well as various limitations of that version of SMBX, so eventually I cancelled it, and due to me losing my old username and password, I couldn't tell anyone...I still have the resources and custom graphics I made for the episode, which I will explain later.

anyway fast-forward to today, much to my amazement, some people have updated the game with all new stuff!
Upon seeing this, I was thrilled! however I learned that these updated versions had major differences in new content, for example, one version called SMBX 1.4 had the power-ups I could use to perhaps to revitalize the project, but then there was SMBX 2.0, which had characters I could use as well...and sadly at the moment, I could only have one option to use the the new characters in one version, like Mega man... or use the new power-ups in the other, such as the Propeller Mushroom...

of course I was kinda frustrated, but I understood that the people behind adding the new content to SMBX are probably working on it as we speak and it takes time for something like that to happen.

so I decided to work on a different episode project in the meantime...or at least I'm making preparations and things.

I'm remastering my old graphics pack I used for the original project (or at least I'm trying to with what I got.)

and working on graphics for a new SMBX episode...(which I might need help with eventually perhaps), but other than that, I'm currently working on graphics to go over two currently existing characters,

and If I can do this, Sally Acorn (From the Archie Sonic Comics, the current design at the moment) over Link (which I might need help with maybe sometime, but only time will tell.)

so everyone, I hope to see amazing stuff from this community and be a part of it as well.

Cheers, Bearded-Toad.
Welcome to the forums Bearded-Toad! I'm practicalshorty014, nice to meet you! I hope you'll get back into level building soon!

Bearded-Toad
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: Graphics, Preparations for a untitled SMBX episode, figuring out stuff in smbx.
Chat Username: ToadWithABeard

Postby Bearded-Toad » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:36 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Bearded-Toad wrote:...Darn...

Cheers, Bearded-Toad.
Welcome to the forums Bearded-Toad! I'm practicalshorty014, nice to meet you! I hope you'll get back into level building soon!

same here!

but even my other project might be big.

Return to “Sandbox”