Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6489
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Cedur » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Welcome, fellow Shroom-mate!

Not only the forums aren't dead, SMBX is going through quite an evolution with the new in-dev 2.0 (and the Beta 3 that's already released, alongside PGE and Lua)
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Re: Hello. It's been a while.. Half a year.

Postby loop13 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Loafy-Shrooms wrote:So, I've finally remembered this game. Has it fully died yet? I hope not. Just checked in. I will be more active, but most of you probally don't know who I am. So anyways, it's been a while. Stupid school.




Spoiler: show
It is dead isn't it. Last featured episode was still 2014.
Hey! Haven't heard from ya since April. I remember that. We had the same avatar!
Anyway, welcome back!
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1790
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Flair: 狐エンジニア
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881
Contact:

Re: Hello. It's been a while.. Half a year.

Postby Wohlstand » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:20 am

Jayce 777 wrote:
Loafy-Shrooms wrote:So, I've finally remembered this game. Has it fully died yet? I hope not. Just checked in. I will be more active, but most of you probally don't know who I am. So anyways, it's been a while. Stupid school.
Spoiler: show
It is dead isn't it. Last featured episode was still 2014.
Hey! Haven't heard from ya since April. I remember that. We had the same avatar!
Anyway, welcome back!
Seems @Joey so lazy to update featured episodes list right now, or why?
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6489
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Cedur » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:55 am

This hasn't really something to do with laziness; I hope that the staff and community can make an initiative sometimes soon to make an up-to-date episode recommendation list.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: Hello. It's been a while.. Half a year.

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:59 am

Wohlstand wrote:
Jayce 777 wrote:
Loafy-Shrooms wrote:So, I've finally remembered this game. Has it fully died yet? I hope not. Just checked in. I will be more active, but most of you probally don't know who I am. So anyways, it's been a while. Stupid school.
Spoiler: show
It is dead isn't it. Last featured episode was still 2014.
Hey! Haven't heard from ya since April. I remember that. We had the same avatar!
Anyway, welcome back!
Seems @Joey so lazy to update featured episodes list right now, or why?
Because we haven't done featured episodes since last year?
Image

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1790
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Flair: 狐エンジニア
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881
Contact:

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Wohlstand » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:09 am

Anyway, I suggesting you look into projects and into published episodes section where are WIP episodes and released episodes and check their creation/update dates
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4487
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Electriking » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:38 pm

And be sure to get 2.0 as that is where the community is moving to.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
NothingTooSpecial
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:39 pm
Current Project: Working on a set of custom graphics
Chat Username: NTS

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby NothingTooSpecial » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Howdy, my name is NothingTooSpecial! I've been using SMBX for about a year but never really visited the forums until now. I really enjoy making intermediate difficulty type levels. I just now started to create some custom graphics as well. Besides SMBX I enjoy drawing, gaming and listening to VGM.

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby loop13 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:19 pm

NothingTooSpecial wrote:Howdy, my name is NothingTooSpecial! I've been using SMBX for about a year but never really visited the forums until now. I really enjoy making intermediate difficulty type levels. I just now started to create some custom graphics as well. Besides SMBX I enjoy drawing, gaming and listening to VGM.
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay! ;)
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

User avatar
Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Fuyu » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:42 pm

NothingTooSpecial wrote:Howdy, my name is NothingTooSpecial! I've been using SMBX for about a year but never really visited the forums until now. I really enjoy making intermediate difficulty type levels. I just now started to create some custom graphics as well. Besides SMBX I enjoy drawing, gaming and listening to VGM.
Welcome to the forums NothingTooSpecial. To be honest, it feels weird calling you by that name, is there perhaps another name I may call you by?

Nevertheless, enjoy your stay on the forums.
Image

User avatar
NothingTooSpecial
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:39 pm
Current Project: Working on a set of custom graphics
Chat Username: NTS

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby NothingTooSpecial » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Intuition wrote:
NothingTooSpecial wrote:Howdy, my name is NothingTooSpecial! I've been using SMBX for about a year but never really visited the forums until now. I really enjoy making intermediate difficulty type levels. I just now started to create some custom graphics as well. Besides SMBX I enjoy drawing, gaming and listening to VGM.
Welcome to the forums NothingTooSpecial. To be honest, it feels weird calling you by that name, is there perhaps another name I may call you by?

Nevertheless, enjoy your stay on the forums.
You can use NTS or Ryan, depends on what's more comfortable.

User avatar
Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Fuyu » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:21 pm

NothingTooSpecial wrote:
Intuition wrote:
NothingTooSpecial wrote:Howdy, my name is NothingTooSpecial! I've been using SMBX for about a year but never really visited the forums until now. I really enjoy making intermediate difficulty type levels. I just now started to create some custom graphics as well. Besides SMBX I enjoy drawing, gaming and listening to VGM.
Welcome to the forums NothingTooSpecial. To be honest, it feels weird calling you by that name, is there perhaps another name I may call you by?

Nevertheless, enjoy your stay on the forums.
You can use NTS or Ryan, depends on what's more comfortable.
Very well, nice to meet you Ryan.
Image

Chorpe

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Chorpe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:48 am

Hello, my name is CHORPE (you can still call me mnie52), and i returned. So, i will answer some questions, and i hope i don't trigger you.
So why im here? - Because i returned to smbx. Even if you will (almost) never see any smbx things for me, i still will call it hobby. Lets move to another question..
Do you know you ban evaded? - Yes, i know. But im way better than old Eric, im now pretty serious, so please, don't joke with me. I returned here to continue doing smbx things,
so i hope you're not actually angry because of this.
Admins will ban you! - I can't know, because im not "magic" person, im isn't able to see through walls, or anything. But if you are admin, and you're reading this, then please,
understand, that i just want to continue doing smbx things, i don't want to post these "fnaf fan games" or "porn", i don't want to do these things, so i think they will
don't ban me.
Are you know AeroMatter banned you? - yes, i know this too. Also im very sorry, Joey, still feel stupid for this. I also wanted to say other things about Aero, but its already
another topic to talk..

So yeah, im very sorry for begin "happy" kid. Im now able to understand crictism, also, few words to Snessy The Duck: please don't makes jokes of me, if im banned here, that doesn't
mean im not checking forums. You can ask questions through Private Messages, so if you have a few (or only one) question (s) feel free.

Anyway, if i will be isn't banned, i will be speechless.. And also - sorry for my english, im russian.

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1961
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: I've defeated humor

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Sancles-Chan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Are you fucking kidding me?
She/Her

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Snessy the duck » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:12 pm

Chorpe wrote:Hello, my name is CHORPE (you can still call me mnie52), and i returned. So, i will answer some questions, and i hope i don't trigger you.
So why im here? - Because i returned to smbx. Even if you will (almost) never see any smbx things for me, i still will call it hobby. Lets move to another question..
Do you know you ban evaded? - Yes, i know. But im way better than old Eric, im now pretty serious, so please, don't joke with me. I returned here to continue doing smbx things,
so i hope you're not actually angry because of this.
Admins will ban you! - I can't know, because im not "magic" person, im isn't able to see through walls, or anything. But if you are admin, and you're reading this, then please,
understand, that i just want to continue doing smbx things, i don't want to post these "fnaf fan games" or "porn", i don't want to do these things, so i think they will
don't ban me.
Are you know AeroMatter banned you? - yes, i know this too. Also im very sorry, Joey, still feel stupid for this. I also wanted to say other things about Aero, but its already
another topic to talk..

So yeah, im very sorry for begin "happy" kid. Im now able to understand crictism, also, few words to Snessy The Duck: please don't makes jokes of me, if im banned here, that doesn't
mean im not checking forums. You can ask questions through Private Messages, so if you have a few (or only one) question (s) feel free.

Anyway, if i will be isn't banned, i will be speechless.. And also - sorry for my english, im russian.
Welcome back! I can definetly tell your english has improved a lot! Hope you'll have a good time on here!

Edit: Also, about the making jokes of you thing, what exactly do you mean by that? I can't remember making a joke of you recently, and if I did, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to offend you!
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

Chad2008
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:37 am
Chat Username: Chadwyk

Super Mario Bros. UPCOMING

Postby Chad2008 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:26 am

Hello Everyone, I've been playing SMBX since i first saw it, I played 1/3s of the Worlds in this Site and i decided to make my own episode


Im Making The Original Super Mario Bros. 1 - Im 10% Done Because I haven't Started 1-3 yet. Soon i will release this episode good bye! Check you on another topic

User avatar
Ditchencat
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Current Project: Various freelance games.
Chat Username: Ditchen

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Ditchencat » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Heyo! I'm Ditchencat!

I am a 17 year old male with a fondness of cats and an afro to rival the size of most hats. (;-;)
My favorite color is Programming and my hobby is Purple.

The name comes from Ditchen, (and that came from an older Spongebob episode many years ago) and I'll add "Cat" to that whenever I feel like it needs to be longer, I plan on staying in a game/community, or I've already made an account and I forgot the password... And i've stuck to this name for more years than I can remember! (Not a creative usernamer :lol: )

I've played SMBX (and recently 2.0) for a few years now and decided to join the forums because of a project I am working on! I mean... After I finish this project, I should have a place to post it, huh?

Nice to meet you and I hope I can make some friends. ^-^
You're all cats. Aren't you..

User avatar
Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Fuyu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 am

Welcome to SMBX.org Ditchencat. I must say when I read your name I thought the name was implying you were ditching your own cats or something, glad to know that is not the case. Anyway, have a nice stay on these forums and in case you haven't check the forum rules (there are forum-specific rules too, you can find them in each forum).
Image

User avatar
Ditchencat
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm
Current Project: Various freelance games.
Chat Username: Ditchen

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Ditchencat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 am

Thank you, man!
Intuition wrote:I must say when I read your name I thought the name was implying you were ditching your own cats or something,
That is not the first time that has happened. The other time included a livestreamer getting even more confused. XD
You're all cats. Aren't you..

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Mosaic » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:35 am

Sanct wrote:Are you fucking kidding me?
Your Avatar fits with that reply.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image



Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests