Off-topic discussion.
Reiuji Utsuho
Pokey
Pokey
Flair: Time to make myself disappear
Chat Username: Yuu-senpai#1659

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Reiuji Utsuho » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 am

Hiya! Not sure if re-introductions are allowed but I disappeared for a year and decided to reappear again. I usually go by haruna or yuu, doesn't matter. Nice to see the place is still lively and nice to see everyone again.

Hi! Please stay positive and keep yourself motivated. You can do many great things if you give it your effort. Please have a lovely day.
#1: Utsuho Reiuji  #2: Kagerou Imaizumi  #3: Fujiwara no Mokou  #4: Momiji Inubashiri  #5: Kasen Ibaraki

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:36 pm

it'S YOU!!!!!
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

Reiuji Utsuho
Pokey
Pokey

Postby Reiuji Utsuho » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Enjl wrote:it'S YOU!!!!!
That it is. :3

Hi! Please stay positive and keep yourself motivated. You can do many great things if you give it your effort. Please have a lovely day.
#1: Utsuho Reiuji  #2: Kagerou Imaizumi  #3: Fujiwara no Mokou  #4: Momiji Inubashiri  #5: Kasen Ibaraki

Neoflash
Swooper
Swooper
Current Project: Return to Retroville + SMBX Darkson 2 - Xevion
Chat Username: Neoflash

Guess who's back

Postby Neoflash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:47 pm

You probably don't remember / don't know but I'm the guy who kept complaining about everything about SMBX and got banned a whole bunch of times. Don't worry, I won't complain anymore. I'm just here to post updates about my SMBX games :D
Let's change the world.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Merged with the introductions thread, welcome back!

Reiuji Utsuho
Pokey
Pokey

Postby Reiuji Utsuho » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:17 am

Hiya neoflash!

MilesTheCreator
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby MilesTheCreator » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:16 am

Hello everyone, I'm MilesTheCreator. I've been playing Super Mario Bros X since I was a kid, I loved playing it with my big bro..

This is not my first time in this forums and I've to tell you a truth about a drama happened in the past... here...
I'm actually YouTubeWare, to people who knew me before!

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST AND DECIDE IF YOU'RE GOING TO BAN ME OR NOT:

Looking back at my posts, I looked like a 10 years old joining this forum. I even keep being angry every time I see a swear word. What a stupid reason to get angry! Heck, I laughed at my old posts by now.

As you see, I have completely different personality and am close to be adult, I'm 17 years old. My production works are also improved, now I can make better videos and design games (Not really much).

I'm not here to ruin the community. I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything.. I was such a fool.
Please accept my apology. I swear I'm not doing it again! :(

If you accept my apology, I will be happy than ever.
If you don't, it's fine.. I have tried to tell you guys...

I know I wished to be banned though!

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:05 am

MilesTheCreator wrote:Hello everyone, I'm MilesTheCreator. I've been playing Super Mario Bros X since I was a kid, I loved playing it with my big bro..

This is not my first time in this forums and I've to tell you a truth about a drama happened in the past... here...

Looking back at my posts, I looked like a 10 years old joining this forum. I even keep being angry every time I see a swear word. What a stupid reason to get angry! Heck, I laughed at my old posts by now.

As you see, I have completely different personality and am close to be adult, I'm 17 years old. My production works are also improved, now I can make better videos and design games (Not really much).

I'm not here to ruin the community. I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything.. I was such a fool.

I'm sure people will forgive you! You were just a stupid kid back then, and I can safely tell that you've improved a lot since you last were here! I also used to be really stupid back when I first joined the forums, and over time I grew into a better user overall. Also, since you're using a new account, people have no reason to ban you since you've not done something against the rules on this account (yet). By the way, welcome back!

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:25 am

Welcome back. I guess the best thing for you is to chill out and contact staff privately on getting unbanned so you can (hopefully) go back to your old account.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

MilesTheCreator
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby MilesTheCreator » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:35 am

Snessy the duck wrote:I'm sure people will forgive you! You were just a stupid kid back then, and I can safely tell that you've improved a lot since you last were here! I also used to be really stupid back when I first joined the forums, and over time I grew into a better user overall. Also, since you're using a new account, people have no reason to ban you since you've not done something against the rules on this account (yet). By the way, welcome back!
Thanks man. I really should do something with level designing on SMBX though! :O
Supershroom wrote:Welcome back. I guess the best thing for you is to chill out and contact staff privately on getting unbanned so you can (hopefully) go back to your old account.
I don't need it anymore.. I would rather have a new fresh account! :)

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi Miles, welcome back. We'll allow you to keep this account. Let a staff member know if you have any questions.

MilesTheCreator
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby MilesTheCreator » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Joey wrote:Hi Miles, welcome back. We'll allow you to keep this account. Let a staff member know if you have any questions.
Alright, got it. :)

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Postby loop13 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:48 pm

MilesTheCreator wrote:Hello everyone, I'm MilesTheCreator. I've been playing Super Mario Bros X since I was a kid, I loved playing it with my big bro..

Welcome back! I saw the thread, and I don't blame you. I was like that before.
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

MilesTheCreator
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby MilesTheCreator » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:53 am

Jayce 777 wrote:

Welcome back! I saw the thread, and I don't blame you. I was like that before.
Ah, I see! Well, thank you. :)

ITS A PIKACHU
Goomba
Goomba
Chat Username: IT'S A PIKACHU.

Postby ITS A PIKACHU » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:30 pm

hi, im "IT'S A PIKACHU", i'm not new here, since i've had an account here that i wont share, so do not ask me what it is. i hope i'll have more fun on a new account, which probably wont be true, but whatever. hello SMBX forums!
lawnmowers are bae

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:34 pm

ITS A PIKACHU wrote:hi, im "IT'S A PIKACHU", i'm not new here, since i've had an account here that i wont share, so do not ask me what it is. i hope i'll have more fun on a new account, which probably wont be true, but whatever. hello SMBX forums!
Why did you not use your old account?
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

ITS A PIKACHU
Goomba
Goomba
Chat Username: IT'S A PIKACHU.

Postby ITS A PIKACHU » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:44 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
ITS A PIKACHU wrote:hi, im "IT'S A PIKACHU", i'm not new here, since i've had an account here that i wont share, so do not ask me what it is. i hope i'll have more fun on a new account, which probably wont be true, but whatever. hello SMBX forums!
i don't want to anymore, too much embarrasment on it.
lawnmowers are bae

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:52 pm

ITS A PIKACHU wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:
i don't want to anymore, too much embarrasment on it.
OK, I see.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Hello. It's been a while.. Half a year.

Postby chuckster » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:05 am

So, I've finally remembered this game. Has it fully died yet? I hope not. Just checked in. I will be more active, but most of you probally don't know who I am. So anyways, it's been a while. Stupid school.

Spoiler: show
It is dead isn't it. Last featured episode was still 2014.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Re: Hello. It's been a while.. Half a year.

Postby Pseudo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:05 am

Welcome back, Leafy-Shrooms! Please make these kinds of posts in the Introductions Thread.

The forums aren't dead by the way, it's just been a while since Featured Episodes was updated.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Return to “Sandbox”