Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Unidentified » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Welcome to the forums! Have a good time here!

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:34 pm

AustinGameplays wrote:G'day, I'm AustinGameplays, video game enthusiastic, and young man with a wish of creating a growing youtube channel. I love video games such as Team Fortress 2 and Dark Souls, but as a kid I loved playing Super Mario games and still enjoy them to this day. So when I found out about this editor that is apparently better than Mario Maker my head was filled with inspiration. Anyways I hope to have a great time here and maybe even extend my friendship roster.
Welcome to the forums! Good luck on you're normal boring awesome youtube channel; please read the rules if you haven't, and of course have a great time. (PS. SMBX is way better then super mario maker when it comes to customization)
no

PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Postby PopYoshi » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:36 pm

xDestroy wrote:normal boring
Hope he doesn't take that seriously :?

My project:

SOSU
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: `I dunno my first ever Mario levels.
Chat Username: SOSU

Postby SOSU » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote: Hope you already read the rules. A few tips: be careful and don't post 2 times at once, don't bump too old topics, don't make random posts to get an higher rank, think very well and of that way you won't make useless posts (yeah, be too careful with that), if you are going to post a project or level you have to ALWAYS post screenshots, if you are going to make a critique be constructive and don't post "great" "very good" "good job". Be constructive

Also don't make one word posts and don't insult other users, a great user of this forum was banned because of that (at least that's what I think, his name was reghrhre. I don't know exactly why he was banned but his last post was an offensive post)

If you follow these tips you won't cause problems

Good luck
Yeah those are the basic forum guidelines so i won't do them (if i wanted to add something extra instead of making another post i will just edit the first one)
Also i find these "nice work" comments hilarious since they add nothing that a basic like wouldn't do,i particularly love it when someone comments "looks cool,will play later" expecialy when the one that says it is the one that is supposed to playtest it XD
I am this (-) close to making a Sonic Oc

PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Postby PopYoshi » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:24 pm

SOSU wrote:
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote: Hope you already read the rules. A few tips: be careful and don't post 2 times at once, don't bump too old topics, don't make random posts to get an higher rank, think very well and of that way you won't make useless posts (yeah, be too careful with that), if you are going to post a project or level you have to ALWAYS post screenshots, if you are going to make a critique be constructive and don't post "great" "very good" "good job". Be constructive

Also don't make one word posts and don't insult other users, a great user of this forum was banned because of that (at least that's what I think, his name was reghrhre. I don't know exactly why he was banned but his last post was an offensive post)

If you follow these tips you won't cause problems

Good luck
Yeah those are the basic forum guidelines so i won't do them (if i wanted to add something extra instead of making another post i will just edit the first one)
Also i find these "nice work" comments hilarious since they add nothing that a basic like wouldn't do,i particularly love it when someone comments "looks cool,will play later" expecialy when the one that says it is the one that is supposed to playtest it XD
Heh, very well. If you already know these things then I hope you can enjoy the forums!. Good luck

Pop Yoshua~

My project:

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Re: It's been a while since I visited this place.

Postby Pseudo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Merged with the Introductions thread.

Welcome back, Jimmy Joe.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Re: It's been a while since I visited this place.

Postby xDestroy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Pseudo wrote:Merged with the Introductions thread.

Welcome back, Jimmy Joe.
I don’t see a thing lol
no

XerX
Birdo
Birdo

Postby XerX » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 am

Hi. I'm back, but don't expect me to stick around longer than maybe a week or so. Just came to check the community out of curiosity.

l0g1c
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Current Project: keeping my sanity
Chat Username: l0g1c

Postby l0g1c » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 am

Hello, I am L0g1c. I found smbx by way of Google some months ago. I got bored with it after a bit, but I decided to return to try to make something worthwhile. So I made an account so i could post my project if I ever finish it.
My favorite game series is Professor Layton and I'm a trekkie.
Really, doctor. Your constant use of ancient Earth vulgarities is quite illogical.

D4rkXenoNOVA
Banned
Chat Username: godXeno

Postby D4rkXenoNOVA » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:26 am

I have returned lord Harley has returned from a long absence better than ever before. I'm still surprised this community is still around it amazes me. im glad it's still here though im not as mean as i used to be though. (still hate certain things though) I want to get to know all of you Im infamous for crashing servers but that was me being childish.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:22 am

Hey, welcome! Nice to see an older member here!

Westretroman
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Westretroman » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:59 am

Welcome back, old member!

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:01 pm

D4rkXenoNOVA wrote:I have returned lord Harley has returned from a long absence better than ever before. I'm still surprised this community is still around it amazes me. im glad it's still here though im not as mean as i used to be though. (still hate certain things though) I want to get to know all of you Im infamous for crashing servers but that was me being childish.
Welcome to the forums! I wish i could've got to know you, would've been a great addition to the community.
no

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:01 pm

And he's gone...

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Was it a alt?
no

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:19 am

He's obviously said whose alt he was, and just reregging without permission and saying sorry for excessive harassment of the community from long time ago is not enough apparently.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

NeonNinja
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Chat Username: NeonNinja

Postby NeonNinja » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello everyone! My name is NeonNinja... I was a lurker but now i desided to join the forums and maybe hang out with the community.
Last edited by NeonNinja on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Welcome! Hopefully you will have a good time in the community!

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:59 pm

NeonNinja wrote:Hello everyone! My name is NeonNinja... I was a lurker but now i desided to join the forums and mabye hang out with the community.
Welcome to the smbx community. You'll have a blast! ^^

XanderPNG
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: Expert Procastinator
Current Project: I am working on a little something called Epsilon.
Chat Username: Quidgybo

Postby XanderPNG » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:07 pm

I'm new here.anyone wana be freinds?
Do I look like a Goomba to you?

Return to “Sandbox”