Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
ProngoKingdom
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Random levels

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby ProngoKingdom » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:48 am

So um, guess I forgot to introduce myself after thirty posts. Whoops, might as well

I'm ProngoKingdom, or Dennis, whatever you feel. I've been playing SMBX for a long time now and I came to these fourms to get tips, suggestions, and ancient rituals(?) for making levels and episodes since I was just never satisfied with what I was making. So quoting my current signature, welcome me with open arms and a hug. Or not. Can't wait to improve!
Avatar by the talented That-Mario-Kid

Since everyone have unrelated Pokemon in their signature, I'll put some in mine too.
ImageImageImage

pixelgegner
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Postby pixelgegner » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:15 pm

hello everyone,
I'm some sort of a 28 yrs old guy from germany who grows up with the things most of the people here do.
I guess I found my way here in the early 2k14 or 2k13. I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself a bit earlier. I want to thank everybody here who made SMBX great!
I like it even more than the original SMB... Thanks for hundreds of hours of pure awesomeness!

Maybe I find the time to create some own levels in the future and keepin this great community alive.

Seeya;
pixel

PS - I never played Terraria yet, but I bought it to show some support to the creator of this project.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Welcome to the community!

Circle Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: SMBXmix

Postby Circle Guy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:26 pm

pixelgegner wrote:hello everyone,
I'm some sort of a 28 yrs old guy from germany who grows up with the things most of the people here do.
I guess I found my way here in the early 2k14 or 2k13. I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself a bit earlier. I want to thank everybody here who made SMBX great!
I like it even more than the original SMB... Thanks for hundreds of hours of pure awesomeness!

Maybe I find the time to create some own levels in the future and keepin this great community alive.

Seeya;
pixel

PS - I never played Terraria yet, but I bought it to show some support to the creator of this project.
Welcome! Have fun here!

P.S. Just asking... did you see EVERYTHING?
even the you cant do that with lua thread
please say no
Spoiler: show
Spinda wrote:
luigiman64 wrote:can you fart
yes if you use lunalua

Code: Select all

function onLoop()
    player:Fart()
end
HenryRichard wrote: necks are overrated
Camacho wrote:omg you must get all the spindas
AeroMatter wrote:づ✿o✿づ more spam for the spam god.
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... hilit=fart
the thread i don't want you to see

http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 52&t=12863
i don't even

Most posts in a row: 11 (by Tortus Bros)
i have 10,100 points

MushroomHedgehog
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: Mega Man sprites

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby MushroomHedgehog » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I got booted out due to Kyasarin and Luminous being poor excuses of admins and a bunch of others like Kuribo and Skittlez were being pretty rude too. I then hung out at Knux's forums for a little bit before disappearing for reasons I don't remember. I only just recently discovered this place had been set up and thought I'd return to an old hobby of making custom graphics. It's been over five years since then, and I'm hoping the community isn't as aggressive as it was back then.

You probably remember me for having an avatar that was either a breakdancing Mario GIF or the promo artwork of Super Mario World that featured Mario and Yoshi.
Like my avatar? I've made plenty more Mega Man sprites that you can find here: http://mushroomhedgehog.deviantart.com/ ... -443661714

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:35 pm

MushroomHedgehog wrote:Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I got booted out due to Kyasarin and Luminous being poor excuses of admins and a bunch of others like Kuribo and Skittlez were being pretty rude too. I then hung out at Knux's forums for a little bit before disappearing for reasons I don't remember. I only just recently discovered this place had been set up and thought I'd return to an old hobby of making custom graphics. It's been over five years since then, and I'm hoping the community isn't as aggressive as it was back then.

You probably remember me for having an avatar that was either a breakdancing Mario GIF or the promo artwork of Super Mario World that featured Mario and Yoshi.
Kyasarin and Luminous are long gone, so you don't have to worry there. We're not really strict either. ;p

Welcome back to the community!

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 pm

MushroomHedgehog wrote:Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I got booted out due to Kyasarin and Luminous being poor excuses of admins and a bunch of others like Kuribo and Skittlez were being pretty rude too. I then hung out at Knux's forums for a little bit before disappearing for reasons I don't remember. I only just recently discovered this place had been set up and thought I'd return to an old hobby of making custom graphics. It's been over five years since then, and I'm hoping the community isn't as aggressive as it was back then.

Your name sounds a bit familiar, actually! Glad to see more folks from back then here now.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:24 pm

pixelgegner wrote:hello everyone,

Seeya;
pixel

But...I'm Pixel?! Anyway, welcome to the forums

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: TCGA Remake
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:52 am

Your name looks familiar. I think I may have seen you around on Knux's site or NSMBX (can't remember). But anyway, welcome back to SMBX!
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

Circle Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: SMBXmix

Postby Circle Guy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:09 am

so i seem to be the only new person who has been here longer than a month
also hey new old people
Spinda wrote:
luigiman64 wrote:can you fart
yes if you use lunalua

Code: Select all

function onLoop()
    player:Fart()
end
HenryRichard wrote: necks are overrated
Camacho wrote:omg you must get all the spindas
AeroMatter wrote:づ✿o✿づ more spam for the spam god.
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... hilit=fart
the thread i don't want you to see

http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 52&t=12863
i don't even

Most posts in a row: 11 (by Tortus Bros)
i have 10,100 points

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: Howling
Chat Username: Alagirez

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:14 am

Hi circle guy
Yea... I'm back, but with different view.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

calico103
Goomba
Goomba

Postby calico103 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Hey-o! It's-a me, that guy you've never heard of before unless you're psychic and you registered on this forum knowing I'd be here because I love this fan game also run-on sentences are fun! ...Er, ahem, sorry. Usually I'm not this silly, but I figured I'd have a little fun with my intro post.

Anyway, I'm Calico. The "103" comes from back when I made my first Internet-based account; apparently "Calico" was a real popular name. Go figure. During my time dealing with slow dial-up Internet connections (insert appropriate noise impressions here) I met a friend who showed me SMBX years ago... or he would have, had it not been for silly Windows XP bugs and admin restrictions and ehhhhh. Then I got an actually good computer, and wowzer! I was impressed. Eventually, I signed up for an account on some other SMBX forum, but I guess that one's now defunct, because I wasn't able to dig it up recently. Yeah, I kind of dropped off the face of the planet for a couple years (which is hard, considering the direction of gravity is towards the planet) and recently tried getting back into the swing o' things. So here I am!

I'll try not to essay in the future please don't kill me.
What are you talking about? I don't have a signature!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:18 am

Welcome calico103!

luffyermeek
Goomba
Goomba

Postby luffyermeek » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Intro:Hi evry body i am luffyermeek.I have 18.I am french.I discover your site via scerch i welcomes developper of fan game.
I custom a levels and i like your share.I play a chaos dimension good job a developper.

Hobby:Retro gaming castlevania street fighter garou marks of the wolves.i listen folk and symphony metal alestrom and nightwish two amazing group :3!

Studes:commercial.

Other: i am Aspi and my english is basic.

Sev
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Sev » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:05 am

Yo! I'm Sevrault, and before I've actually had an account here, but I haven't used it for almost 2 years. I wasn't bright back then either, so I'm hoping to have a new start here.

Most of the time I'm online at RVLution and post there a lot. I'm online at MFGG frequently as well.

xFlames
Goomba
Goomba

Postby xFlames » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi. I'm Flames, I used to mess around with level editors back when I was 8. I joined a year ago but have not posted anything so I thought I could just say "Hi." I have been playing Mario since I was 8 (On a SNES, SMW). I first found about SMBX in 2008. In a YouTube video while searching for "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" and I played a few episodes in the default package. I always wanted to create my own Mario level.(I did a few on paper, more like paint) Anyway I hope to meet ya'll soon. I had this account for a year but never used it. Hope to see ya'll soon. Peace - Flames P.S My first year anniversary is on april fools each year. :D

TheDirectO
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: More Stars for Mario
Chat Username: TheDirectO

Hi!

Postby TheDirectO » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 pm

I hope to have a lot of fun in this community and share my projects and other content. If there's anything to know about me, its that basketball is my passion and play it as often as I can. I know that was kind of random, but i couldn't really think of anything else to share about myself. :)
Youtube: Click here!
Twitter: Click Here!

Current Project:

More info and a link on this project will be available soon!

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: Howling
Chat Username: Alagirez

Postby WerewolfGD » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:03 am

Welcome to the forums, new users! (too lazy to quote them sorry)
Yea... I'm back, but with different view.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

Timaeus Bouma
Banned

hello you can call me Tim!

Postby Timaeus Bouma » Thu May 05, 2016 5:07 pm

hello everyone, I am Timaeous Bouma. I am a member of several other forums like smw central, talkhaus, and sonic retro. I'm interested in making SMBx levels after watching the Invasion.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

I merged your thread with the introductions thread btw.

Return to “Sandbox”