User Talk & Personal Stuff

Off-topic discussion.
ADMAndrew
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: Your worst nightmare(s) in the past

Postby ADMAndrew » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm

See the end of "That life is mine" more than a nightmare :shock: I saw it as a huge sadness :cry: , knowing everything I had seen of the series until then. :(

To think that it could have had a happy ending but it is not the case ends with two of the main protagonists dead, one of them crazy and the main protagonist about to commit suicide while her sister is in the hospital giving birth (which was the protagonist's dream :cry: ).

But one that did scare me is a scene in SCP: Containment Breach the scene in which SCP-096 kills a guard. :shock: is very realistic
another is the procedure called SCP-106 in which you sacrifice a man to attract him and ends up eating it you hear the screams of the man until I deny him.
I'm working on a wiki to translate SCP info into Spanish, someone would like to help me :roll: Click Me

My actual projects :D :
Peach's Heartache - (WIP-BETA1)
Mario 64 (SMBX Edition) - WIP-DEMO3

PopYoshi
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby PopYoshi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:12 am

I don't know if mines count as nightmares

Since several years I've had nightmares (or just dreams) of myself in a zombie apocalypse, maybe it was since I started to feel some kind of attraction to them?

Everytime I have these "dreams" I always wake up scared and then I turn on the TV. Aw man, I think I have to give a rest to the zombies (even if I like DR saga so much)

My project:

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution

Postby Eri7 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 am

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:I don't know if mines count as nightmares

Since several years I've had nightmares (or just dreams) of myself in a zombie apocalypse, maybe it was since I started to feel some kind of attraction to them?

Everytime I have these "dreams" I always wake up scared and then I turn on the TV. Aw man, I think I have to give a rest to the zombies (even if I like DR saga so much)
These zombie dreams have haunted me my whole life...

PopYoshi
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby PopYoshi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am

Eri7 wrote:
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:I don't know if mines count as nightmares

These zombie dreams have haunted me my whole life...
Many of my zombie dreams instead of happen in a random city happens mainly in my house... hey at least it's not like DR, there's not psychopaths around

My project:

Drifloon
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: Boost
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Drifloon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Dreaming about nothing is my worst nightmare. I mean dreaming about nothing feels like you're in a void alone.

8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm

Postby 8lue Storm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Radiance wrote:Dreaming about nothing is my worst nightmare. I mean dreaming about nothing feels like you're in a void alone.
Sometimes, I don't dream. Sometimes, I'm super sad I don't dream.
One time, I dreamed about Alice in Wonderland, Lucario, A giant blue wave, and a dusty crown. All at once.
It was a crazy, rare dream.
my stuff is rather ok

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Cedur » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 pm

yeah in fact having a sleepless night is a worse experience than one single nightmare (which I can quickly shake off and say "boy it was just a dream")
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: person who constantly changes their avatar
Pronouns: She/Her

Postby Rhosty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Getting extremely sick
more stuff: show
reddit.com/user/kinkykookykat
https://www.roblox.com/users/56927982/profile
I'm on talkhaus, kuribo64, smw central, and pge as well
omg zoom is absolute trash, why does my school still use it
selective mutism is a nuisance

Spiny
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Spiny » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Well, I still remember a nightmare where I was in the hell and a devil told me something, I was saying "mom!!" like several times and then she came and I woke up in the middle of a night. I don't remember if I was sweating really or it was just a feel while dreaming (nightmaring?)...

:F

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Used to have this weird recurring nightmare involving the lights in my bedroom not working. (When I hit the switch they wouldn't turn on.) And then when I walked into my room there would be some dark figure (humanoid?) after which I'd immediately wake up or sometimes be shot or stabbed first iirc. Creepiest thing happened though the other day where my light switch actual didn't work in real life (forget why but I figured it out) and when I flipped the switch to turn my lights on and they didn't turn on, as would always happen in the dream, I almost totally freaked out

Lemlime25
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: :)

Postby Lemlime25 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 pm

I once had a nightmare where i was trapped in a hospital and evil doctors were peeling my skin off with butter knives. Then, they tossed me in a shopping cart which went onto a conveyor belt which took me to some sort of giant refrigerator. I was almost saved by my family who were ninjas for some reason. They were killed by the doctors before they could get me. While my mom was dying, she said NOOOO DON'T GOOOO as i was going up the conveyor belt. I told her it's okay mom, its okay. Then my heart will go on started playing and i woke up.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature!
... Or don't. It's fine if you don't.

ImageImageImage

I support:
Spoiler: show
Nothing lol

RSupertheGreat
Panser
Panser
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.

Postby RSupertheGreat » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:43 am

Me being absent for no reason. And then came to my school... that looks different... maybe I'm in a university or its just my school that looks different? if I remember correctly, my last year's teacher was angry at me for not being in the photography because i'm absent. i tried to stay calm since i'm a crybaby (yes i'm a crybaby especially in school). when i get out from my class, i acted like i slipped out from something. i did this like it was unintentionally. and then came to somewhere so i can be alone. i cried, until i wake up. I'm still crying until I stopped.

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: Still here?

Postby Oshi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:37 pm

I had this one nightmare when I was 5 or 6 where I was walking into a hallway and then suddenly I got attacked by something. I don't know what it was or what it's intentions were, but it gave me a really bad scare at the time.

Also I hate to rain on this parade but shouldn't this thread be merged with this one because it's basically the same subject?
I'm still lurking but soon I might become alive again

xDestroy
Nipper
Nipper

Postby xDestroy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 pm

One of my nightmares was about me being forced into a factory for 2 years due to no job opportunities, and everyone was forced to slave into factory to prove who is the best of the best.
Every month, they pick 20 people to go into "the trials" to go through and the people who make it through the trials will go on and get job opportunities and peruse their career once more; I was choose as one of the 20 after 5 months of torture.
Back to the tourture part, it was horrifying, i was forced with two other workers, Kevin, who had red hair and was quite strong, however he was known to be a joker at times; and then their was Lexi, a black haired girl who was quite shy, but very thoughtful and was a great fighter. We were put on woodwork duty, we would make furniture every day to satisfy the workers to have a nice place to stay, so being part of that department; it was pretty cool.
Back to the trials, the first trial was about going trough a spike rope platform chase through multiple floors, we weren't given much, all we were given were a empty backpack and a grappling hook. before you know it, it started, and we were off to the races. I grabbed onto a glider to slice through the sky, i had to let go due to a bairrier of spinning spikes up ahead, i footstool'd someone to lead to the 3rd platform, the second highest. Flame generators came upon it, with grinders and ropes. I used the grappling hook to pull one of the loose flame generators, i unwired it so i can use it for later, then i put in it my backpack. After getting through the opsticules, the next floor had a bunch of houses, i jammed through the first one, i climbed through some spike walls colliding onto me, and some sword launchers. I go see a treasure chest, my eyes light up. I run into it, I find a pickaxe, i can't wait what else i could-
I died
I got shot by a shotgun
I fall down
I take one last look to see who was the one that killed me, after all the struggle i went through to get to these trials, so I can be free
It...
It was Kevin
Then i woke up
no

Drifloon
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: Boost

Postby Drifloon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:23 am

I wonder why people wake up when they die in their dreams.

1AmPlayer
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: I'm a hellspawn.

Postby 1AmPlayer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 am

Radiance wrote:I wonder why people wake up when they die in their dreams.
Maybe because like when you die in your dream, you thought you're dead, but you're back to your conciousness, so you wake up.
These banners don't lead you anywhere, but do whatever you want.

Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: person who constantly changes their avatar
Pronouns: She/Her

Postby Rhosty » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:39 pm

RSupertheGreat wrote:Me being absent for no reason. And then came to my school... that looks different... maybe I'm in a university or its just my school that looks different? if I remember correctly, my last year's teacher was angry at me for not being in the photography because i'm absent. i tried to stay calm since i'm a crybaby (yes i'm a crybaby especially in school). when i get out from my class, i acted like i slipped out from something. i did this like it was unintentionally. and then came to somewhere so i can be alone. i cried, until i wake up. I'm still crying until I stopped.
So your nightmare was about being made fun of or being absent from school?
more stuff: show
reddit.com/user/kinkykookykat
https://www.roblox.com/users/56927982/profile
I'm on talkhaus, kuribo64, smw central, and pge as well
omg zoom is absolute trash, why does my school still use it
selective mutism is a nuisance

Impossidoor
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby Impossidoor » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:13 pm

i just found one of hor0bix's posts and now im wondering cause this post is here

where did he go?
Im a front door!

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Impossidoor wrote:i just found one of hor0bix's posts and now im wondering cause this post is here

where did he go?
He still visits the forum (although it has been over a month since he posted, he doesn't seem to have completely disappeared)
Signatures are overrated

Impossidoor
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Impossidoor » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Electriking wrote:
Impossidoor wrote:i just found one of hor0bix's posts and now im wondering cause this post is here

where did he go?
He still visits the forum (although it has been over a month since he posted, he doesn't seem to have completely disappeared)
i think he got banned because he has made several references to alt accounts
Im a front door!

Return to “Sandbox”