COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Off-topic discussion.
Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Cedur » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:50 am

Teemster2 wrote:Trump said Hydroxycloroquine worked and a new study shows the drug actually did work and prevented many covid 19 deaths. So that is good news.

It doesn't. Stop being so impudent. It's not as simple as that. China is also not at fault for the US neglecting a proper early lockdown.

idruinn wrote:We will never go back to normal lives. This is a turning point with no possibility of returning to the past. We are at the dawn of the New World Order. You should already know that. Everything is happening as planned.

Don't be melodramatic as well.
Last edited by Cedur on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am

Whatever caused the virus to get into and the individual countries stopped mattering months ago. Once it is clear that a virus is spreading throughout a country, it becomes about how they (the country's government and people) handle virus and what measures are taken to control the spread. While China may be responsible for the virus entering America, they are not at all responsible for the fact that the Trump Administration is doing an awful job at controlling the spread of SARS-CoV-2 around the US. The same applies to other countries.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Teemster2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Teemster2 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:34 pm

Electriking wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am
Whatever caused the virus to get into and the individual countries stopped mattering months ago. Once it is clear that a virus is spreading throughout a country, it becomes about how they (the country's government and people) handle virus and what measures are taken to control the spread. While China may be responsible for the virus entering America, they are not at all responsible for the fact that the Trump Administration is doing an awful job at controlling the spread of SARS-CoV-2 around the US. The same applies to other countries.
The Democrats were a big part of the problem. Cramming over 20,000 people into downtown NYC and other big cities to celebrate the Luna New Year Chinese festival on February 9th after the virus was spreading around the world was a bad idea. The Democrats supported these parades, joined them, publicly said on camera that Trump and his shutdown would not stop the festival or thier fun. Nancy Pelosi even attended. February 9th was after the virus spread around the world. So the Democrats did not care about masks and social distancing when it fit thier agenda just like these protests.

Again China could have saved many lives but they had a agenda to remove the Protestors in Hong Kong so they stayed silent. It was a whistle blower that alerted the media. I honestly think the Democrats were working with China since they all were predicting this was about to happen. Bill Gates said in October the virus would kill 65 million people.

Then you have many cases were covid 19 was blamed for non related deaths such as govenor Ted Lamont a Democrat from CT claiming a infant died from covid but actually the infant was suffocated by its caretaker. He then went on camera to say he did not actually know how the baby died admitting he lied. A Democrat lied to make it look like the virus was killing babies. After that it came out several kids reported dead by the virus never actually died from covid 19.

Let's not forget the many other sicknesses and diseases lumped in with covid 19. I just read about 1 virus that was removed and over 50,000 covid deaths just dissapeared. Funny how that works.

How about the big surge of cases in Florida? Well hospitals are telling the Epoch Times the numbers and data are wrong and it's a lie.

My Wife's best friend is a nurse and at the peak of covid in Iowa she had only 7 covid patient's at her hospital and the rest was empty. It's so bad yet this massive hospital is empty.

Doctors are admitting they are being told to fake the numbers. Videos are showing doctors are so bored they are dancing and they even had a mass gathering to support BLM. The virus is so bad yet Thousunds of doctors were shoulder to shoulder for BLM.

Bill Gates predicted the virus in October. Said it would kill 65 million people. He is a Democrat. The Democrats predicted the economy would see a rescesion in the fall. Not to mention a us scientist and 2 Chinese nationalists (1 from the people's army) were recently arrested for working on viruses and supisedly taking them to China. Word is covid 19 was one of them. Then China claims publicly we gave them the virus. See a pattern here?

The media won't tell you all of this.

It took Obama 5 months to declare H1N1 a emergency and it took Trump like 1-2 months for Covid 19 but guess who gets a free pass and who does not?

Trump does not want to see another great depression. The Democrats do. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez tweeted that the loss of jobs is great if it helps Trump lose. She even said the economy coming back was bad because it would help get Trump elected again. We have the tweet saved. She is a famous Democrat.

New study shows the Protestors and BLM may have contributed to the new supposed increase in cases yet the left has no problem with the protests and only brought back fear mongering about covid 19 after the protests were slowing down.

So how is any of this Trumps fault? He shut down travel and it was up to the governors of each state on if they would shut down. Trump has nothing to do with that.

The media has you all brain washed. The Democrats are a evil POS party with a agenda and I don't care if this is off topic. It needs to be said.

The 1 drug that significantly reduced covid deaths according to a new study was supported by Trump. Hydroxycloroquine. The Democrats and media attacked him for promoting it even though it was working.

Trump just bought 3 months worth of a very promising vaccine. The entire supply. That means no other country has it yet. He did this to ensure the American people can get it and the fake pandemic can end. The vaccine was tested yesterday and even Twitter said it's very promising.

I had a outbreak at my job if 1,000 plus people. Most who got it never showed symptoms. Few were actually sick and 1 guy told me the common flu was worse. Only 1 person died and that was after the local hospital refused to see him multiple times.

Now NYC had it worse. Why? Cuomo a DEMOCRAT put over a Thousunds covid patient's into nursi g homes knowing it was mostly killing elderly people. He should be in prison. He did this to create a outbreak and infect more people. Also in NYC every 9 minutes a person died before covid 19 so not all of those covid 19 deaths were probably even covid 19 deaths.

Remember doctors are publicly saying they were told to put down covid 19 for non related deaths. Facebook and media were quick to try and silence these people.

Let's keep blaming Trump because we don't like him or his tweets...thats all it is. Just people being hateful.

Covid 19 will be a thing of the past soon with the vaccine now out. Also the Democrats are losing the African American voters and many other Democrats are going on social media saying they are now voting for Trump. I work with many blacks who now support Trump. You all can hate Trump all you want but he is most likely going to win another 4 years and I think he is a good president.

The media lies all the time. ABC for example was caught on video admitting they never play any videos that make Trump look good. Only the videos that make him look bad is played. Also they twist everything Trump says into a lie.

If you all want to ban me or warn me for being to political or supporting Trump go ahead. If you don't like my oppinion then don't trash my president in this thread. China and the Democrats should not get a free pass just because you all hate Trump. Politics has no place in these forums in my oppinion anyways.

Added in 20 minutes 55 seconds:
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/0 ... ssion=true

Fox news investigation shows Florida lied about thier covid 19 numbers just recently.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

CJ_RLushi
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Intention is what matters

Postby CJ_RLushi » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 pm

I agree with the thing that the world will never be the same, but what does that New World Order thing even mean?

Added in 9 minutes 27 seconds:
Also Bill Gates never predicted anything, Bill Gates just used Common Sense to know that a Pandemic could come and cause a lot of chaos, and used Statistics to calculate the damage that it could cause.
My episode lol:

Teemster2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Teemster2 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:36 pm

CJ_RLushi wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:56 pm
I agree with the thing that the world will never be the same, but what does that New World Order thing even mean?

Added in 9 minutes 27 seconds:
Also Bill Gates never predicted anything, Bill Gates just used Common Sense to know that a Pandemic could come and cause a lot of chaos, and used Statistics to calculate the damage that it could cause.
It was known as event 201 that took place in October. Bill Gates hosted the event and had a simulation for a future covid virus that could kill 65 million people.

While covid has been around since 1931 and the people running the event claims it had nothing to do with covid 19 it did raise a red flag for me because Bill Gates a few months ago said he wanted chip implants in the new virus vaccine so he has a agenda.

Let's not forget this was only a month before covid 19 started spreading around China.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Postby Aero » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:48 pm

Teemster2 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:55 pm
If you all want to ban me or warn me for being to political or supporting Trump go ahead. If you don't like my oppinion then don't trash my president in this thread. China and the Democrats should not get a free pass just because you all hate Trump. Politics has no place in these forums in my oppinion anyways.

Fox news investigation shows Florida lied about thier covid 19 numbers just recently.
This thread was opened with me blaming China. You're not a victim here...

Nobody is banning you or telling you what news to believe. Politics inevitably comes up and it's allowed on the forums and here, but when it escalates out of control then it isn't. The response to the virus is heavily politicized because why wouldn't it be? There's a real virus, real people are dying, it came from China and when there's community spread the responsibility is on other governments for how they mitigate the damage done. You seem to understand that responsibility when it's the Democrats making decisions for their states, especially with Cuomo in New York, and you don't blame China for our lock downs. When it comes to the President though it's all about shifting the blame to China and not his leadership. Maybe Cuomo should be in jail, but why would the federal government leave it to state governments to handle the virus so that Cuomo could make decisions like he did? It seems like you're just scrolling down Twitter on your phone and not doing your own research or questioning the claims you're repeating here. I don't need to know what you meant by the AOC tweet for instance, because I have seen the fake one circulating during all of this several times. If you have an archive link with her tweet saying the economy should be kept shutdown to hurt Trump, then please share and prove me wrong. Every time I've asked for it I get told she deleted it before it could be archived, but somehow not before screenshots can be taken. You need to question this stuff.

Teemster2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Teemster2 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 pm

Aero wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:48 pm
Teemster2 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:55 pm

This thread was opened with me blaming China. You're not a victim here...

Nobody is banning you or telling you what news to believe. Politics inevitably comes up and it's allowed on the forums and here, but when it escalates out of control then it isn't. The response to the virus is heavily politicized because why wouldn't it be? There's a real virus, real people are dying, it came from China and when there's community spread the responsibility is on other governments for how they mitigate the damage done. You seem to understand that responsibility when it's the Democrats making decisions for their states, especially with Cuomo in New York, and you don't blame China for our lock downs. When it comes to the President though it's all about shifting the blame to China and not his leadership. Maybe Cuomo should be in jail, but why would the federal government leave it to state governments to handle the virus so that Cuomo could make decisions like he did? It seems like you're just scrolling down Twitter on your phone and not doing your own research or questioning the claims you're repeating here. I don't need to know what you meant by the AOC tweet for instance, because I have seen the fake one circulating during all of this several times. If you have an archive link with her tweet saying the economy should be kept shutdown to hurt Trump, then please share and prove me wrong. Every time I've asked for it I get told she deleted it before it could be archived, but somehow not before screenshots can be taken. You need to question this stuff.
Well I'm glad I am not the only one upset with China. I will get you that screenshot on my next break if I have time or it will be later but you will get it. Thanks for being civil. I apologize for getting upset. I should not have let myself get carried away like that.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Postby Aero » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:13 pm

To be clear I've already seen the faked screenshot multiple times. I was asking for an archive link like from Wayback Machine or something similar for proof the screenshot isn't fake and is a real tweet.

Teemster2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Teemster2 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Well you can do a Google search and find the tweet easily in images. I just did. If it was photoshopped then that person did a very good job of it. People working for aoc and aoc herself say it's fake but of course they would say that. Maybe it is. I don't like spreading fake news and I'm not sure it's fake but I will not be talking about that tweet anymore to be on the safe side.

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
Aero wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:13 pm
To be clear I've already seen the faked screenshot multiple times. I was asking for an archive link like from Wayback Machine or something similar for proof the screenshot isn't fake and is a real tweet.
Yeah I get that now. I don't have any such thing. I should have researched it better. The tweet looked so real I never thought it could have been a fake.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:25 am

Since you’ve admitted to falling for fake screenshots, you may as well do some research about the media sources you’re using as well. You shared a Breitbart link earlier, but Breitbart is consistently rated as one of the most biased and least credible news and information sources.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/breitbart
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:03 am

I'm already long done with you but quoting such a side, combined with the common manipulative aggressive "the media are brainwashing you", caps it all off. This site is NOTORIOUS for right extremism fake news and manipulative propaganda, it tells a LOT about what circles you associate with. Referring to it for news is the same as referring to EIKE for climate matters.

This is infinitely hypocritical because you scream out loud "you are brainwashed, you're so mistaken" while you're doing the exact same thing yourself, trying to set up and enforce an alt-truth world that suits your narcisstic political position. This is what Trump and Bolsonaro are doing, this is what anti-humanity parties like german AfD are doing, and we can see what it's good for: nothing but mischief.

If you had lived in Germany 90 years ago, you would have been a really good Nazi as well.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Teemster2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Teemster2 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:59 pm

zioy wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:25 am
Since you’ve admitted to falling for fake screenshots, you may as well do some research about the media sources you’re using as well. You shared a Breitbart link earlier, but Breitbart is consistently rated as one of the most biased and least credible news and information sources.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/breitbart
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/
I could post links to multiple sources...Florida changed its numbers to make it look like there is more covid 19 cases then there actually is.

I can't wait for mass distribution of the vaccine. I will be so happy when this is all over and we can go back to normal lives.

Added in 27 minutes 25 seconds:
FDA investigates lab used by Florida for tampering with up to 60,000 covid 19 cases:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/202 ... 222340002/

Added in 11 hours 25 minutes 47 seconds:
Now Michigan is caught inflating its numbers.

https://m.metrotimes.com/news-hits/arch ... ng-numbers

Idunn
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: Robotic

Postby Idunn » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:27 am

Why does this thread either turn into a religious thing or a political one?

We could literally blame anyone at this moment, but what we should do right now is to work together against the problem instead of being a Donkey and lynching Someone we accuse of the cause.

The whole trump vs Obama is not gonna save any damn lives that are in danger atm.

We already have two huge corona incidents in my region, and some people are dying because of this since no proper healthcare is in place.

Meanwhile in this thread people are fighting over something less important.

Stop with the damn theories and fight as one against the damn virus.

Sorry for blowing up here, but this is getting on my skin atm.
Things i support!
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Teemster2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Teemster2 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Idunn wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:27 am
Why does this thread either turn into a religious thing or a political one?

We could literally blame anyone at this moment, but what we should do right now is to work together against the problem instead of being a Donkey and lynching Someone we accuse of the cause.

The whole trump vs Obama is not gonna save any damn lives that are in danger atm.

We already have two huge corona incidents in my region, and some people are dying because of this since no proper healthcare is in place.

Meanwhile in this thread people are fighting over something less important.

Stop with the damn theories and fight as one against the damn virus.

Sorry for blowing up here, but this is getting on my skin atm.
I read there is a 96% survival rate among those who get the virus in America and we continue to see the death rate decline meaning less people are dying from it.

Globally only 3.4% of reported cases have resulted in death.

Add to that the new very promising vaccine and I don't see really what the big deal is.

The common flu can be just as deadly but people have built a immunity to it because it has been around for so long while covid 19 is a new corona virus.

This virus is mostly only affecting people with a weak immune system or compromised health.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 pm

That does not mean we should just completely disregard or ignore any safety measures that every medical organization is begging people to do. Honestly, your post implies that we should not bother about trying to protect people with weaker immune systems which is incredibly cold. And don't even get me started on your conspiracy theory posts lmfao
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Postby idruinn » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm

Don't be melodramatic as well.
If I were melodramatic then I would tell you that this way:
Spoiler: show
https://youtu.be/EkFCJyqd0As

I am kidding a bit, don't be bad with me. I am trying to keep the vibe light.
I don't believe the facts the mass media shows us because it is known that they twist the information for their own purposes. We know the mass media belong to the elites, so the mass media work for the elite. The elites have planned this paradigm to rise up the NWO. They create the problem, they wait for people reaction and then they offer the solution. It is always the same pattern. In the 11S, they deceived the entire world telling it was Osama Bin Laden, and the truth is they created a false flag attack. It was a farce in which the North American government killed their people to start a war with the Middle East. They also did the same strategy at Pearl Harbor, making the world believe it was the Japanese. And they did it for the same reason: to have an excuse to go to war. And now it is the same but they go against us all. They spread the virus, they wait for our reaction, and then they offer us the solution which are the vaccines. Meanwhile they accuse that is our fault and they present themselves as the saviours of humanity. I would love to believe that the world works as they have told us, but it is not true. The truth is really darky. Everyone has to know we are being deceived by them. They are only creating this paradigm to gain benefit from it. All the world have to wake up to the truth that we are living in a world that belongs to people in power and we are only their slaves. Nothing else. Peace brother.
Last edited by Aero on Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: User notified about post.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

cato
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Creative, opinionated, but poor expression

Postby cato » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:41 am

Teemster2 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:09 pm
Add to that the new very promising vaccine and I don't see really what the big deal is.
The common flu can be just as deadly but people have built an immunity to it because it has been around for so long while COVID 19 is a new coronavirus.
This virus is mostly only affecting people with a weak immune system or compromised health.
You sound like an anti-vaxxer saying that a good immune system can protect people from the virus. The promising vaccine is promising, but the vaccine in Canada is held up by China.

Teemster2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Added in 4 minutes 56 seconds:
Florida report says there is a 98% increase in covid 19 in Florida. Hospitals are saying that's wrong. Florida is now saying it's actually 9.8% increase after people figured it out. In some counties there was a 100% positive rate on all tests taken but after fox news called the hospitals they said the numbers were wrong.

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:49 pm

I like how you completely ignored those comments about there being over 14.5M deaths caused by COVID-19, as if those numbers were normal. Cool your head and think rationally before coming to the forums, seriously.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:56 am

Fuyu wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:49 pm
14.5M deaths
*confirmed cases
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Return to “Sandbox”