COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby idruinn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:35 am

This is how I see the current situation and I have the right to express my opinion openly without disrespecting anyone. I have clarified that it is my opinion and I have not insulted anyone.

Blessings brother. I bless you because I feel unconditional love in my heart, real friendship, and I am happy. I wish you to be healthy and very well.

🤗🌟🙏
Last edited by idruinn on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Cedur » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:41 am

I'd say there's a line between having an opinion and rejecting reality (often knowingly, even).

Also the amount of "unconditional love" in your posts is exaggerated. That's not how genuine kindness works.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby idruinn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:05 am

If my amount of unconditional love seems exaggerated, it is because you do not know me. If you knew me you would know that I have suffered so much pain in my life that I had no choice but to become unconditional love because basically right now I would literally be dead if I had not developed a capacity to love so strongly.

When you have been through a lot of bullying for many years you have two options: either you sink into misery, or you develop a survival capacity that elevates you above all pain. And forgiveness is the only way you can keep going because otherwise you will become a monster. I chose to overcome my pain and make it my strength and my way of being.

And I am sorry if this that we are talking about is not part of the initial conversation thread but it is necessary to clarify this point because you are making a very wrong idea about me.

A big hug, brother, that you are doubly blessed.

🙏🌟🤗
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

User avatar
Idunn
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flair: Robotic

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Idunn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:25 am

So, just to clear this up Stefan Lanka is not a trusty dude he is exactly that I said a conspirator and enemy against vaccines.

Drosten is one of the few who so far had right decisions.

Second I searched about this guy you believe so much, he’s a conspirator against electric devices and wireless connections.
So he sounds very fishy to me, plus he’s a member of another organization which has some controversial points.


Please take this serious, this not just some common issue and you should do some better research instead of trusting people in their theories who are already controversial.

Also nobody was really disrespectful to you, so idk where you got that.
Things i support!
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image


User avatar
idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby idruinn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:28 pm

I personally don't believe in vaccines. I do not think that injecting DNA or RNA strands into the body, or rather a supposed virus, is a path to healing. In addition, vaccines often carry more elements hidden within themselves such as mercury and/or aluminium, which are in fact very toxic to the body. Also, I do not believe in the kindness of those who turn an essential service such as health into a business.

Regarding Stefan Lanka, I support his version that wireless connections and electrical devices are harmful to health. We are bioelectrochemical beings: this means that electromagnetic radiation affects us whether we want to or not. We are influenced by electromagnetic radiation destabilizing our own organism and auric field. There is a global radiation field that orbits through the ionosphere called the Schumann resonance that affects us in our brain function, health, and behavior. This radiation field is currently being altered by the amount of electromagnetic radiation that pollutes the entire Earth, causing all this number of diseases that are occurring.

Just as there is chemical, light and acoustic pollution, there is also electromagnetic pollution. So his theories do not seem crazy to me at all because it is evident that we are bioelectrochemical beings and that we are affected by electromagnetic radiation. It is a fact.

I take this matter seriously because I am passionate about it and have been investigating it for more than 20 years. So do not think that it is something I do not know, rather it is something that interests me so much. I love learning.

Regarding the issue of respecting the opinions of others, I have asked for respect for my opinion, as I can also respect the opinion of others, whether I share the vision or not because I know that my way of seeing reality collides with the way of seeing the reality of most of the people. I am aware that I am part of a minority. I understand that we can differ in opinions, visions, ideas, beliefs, but beyond that is respect for each person's vision and the need to be honest with what we think without going into personal issues. I have simply put a clear notice that it is my opinion and that just as I can respect the opinion of others, I have the right to have my opinion respected, even if nobody shares it. I have a lot of experience being the target of attacks by others due to the differences in my way of thinking with the way of thinking of most people. Nothing else.

I respect your vision of reality and understand that you trust the power structures that govern us. So it seems good to me that you believe in them. I do not believe in them because they do not inspire confidence in me. This is already a personal position of each one. It is perfectly understandable and respectable.

The most beautiful thing about differences of opinion is that they add an abundance of points of view causing an expansion of vision. Let's be smart and understand that deep down we only know what they want us to know about all of this. Let us be open to knowing the points of view of others without judging them as correct or incorrect in order to keep an open mind to all possibilities and ways of thinking. In this way we can understand each other, avoiding that our egos interfere negatively in the conversation.

Thank you very much for reading me brother. I wish you are blessed.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

User avatar
Idunn
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flair: Robotic

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Idunn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Uhm Lanka isn’t the one with the electronic and wireless, that would be the guy you mentioned way earlier but okay.
Things i support!
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image


User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Cedur » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:34 pm

It seems to me that you believe in esoteric religion rather than empiric truth. You reject truth. You put yourself in a line with deniers of climate change, evolution, the earth's round shape, or holocaust. There are no two opinions on this kappa.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8744
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Enjl » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:12 pm

idruinn wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:28 pm
Regarding the issue of respecting the opinions of others, I have asked for respect for my opinion, as I can also respect the opinion of others
There's a difference between opinions on things like candy flavours and opinions on topics that HAVE a correct answer. Respect for the latter needs to be earned, because people who adapt their opinions based on newfound evidence will attempt to correct you on your opinion in an attempt to help you out of the dangerous situation they see you in. There is no baseline of respect when it comes to discussing things based in facts.
If your misguided worldview makes you happier in your own life, more power to you, but I respectfully request you don't share it or try to justify it to others, because all it can do is contribute to the massive amount of misinformation spread in the world these days. I'm pretty sure the only thing happening from your long posts here is that they reaffirm you in your view while alienating everyone else.

While scepticism is a healthy thing to have, it can be harmful if it's biased scepticism. You have to take different opinions in a debate at face value and be ready to side with the one with more evidence to it, not the one that sounds more plausible if xyz or is the "suppressed underdog and therefore it MUST be true". Think of opinions as apples in a basket. They're not something to identify with, but rather something you keep around and use until they go bad and you replace them.
The scientific community is a community based around seeking truth. Through peer review and citations, good ideas rise to the top. Disregarding popular worldviews because they are part of some conspiracy is missing the point of the scientific community.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

User avatar
idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby idruinn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:03 pm

Ok bros, everything is ok.

See you in another thread brothers, one in which we can speak without reaching this point of tension, one in which we can speak with calm and unity. To be honest, I prefer to share comments amicably and with more positive feedback.

Blessings brothers, may you be very well.

🙏🤗🌟
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Aero » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:06 pm

idruinn wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:28 pm
Regarding Stefan Lanka, I support his version that wireless connections and electrical devices are harmful to health. We are bioelectrochemical beings: this means that electromagnetic radiation affects us whether we want to or not. We are influenced by electromagnetic radiation destabilizing our own organism and auric field. There is a global radiation field that orbits through the ionosphere called the Schumann resonance that affects us in our brain function, health, and behavior. This radiation field is currently being altered by the amount of electromagnetic radiation that pollutes the entire Earth, causing all this number of diseases that are occurring.

Just as there is chemical, light and acoustic pollution, there is also electromagnetic pollution. So his theories do not seem crazy to me at all because it is evident that we are bioelectrochemical beings and that we are affected by electromagnetic radiation. It is a fact.
This is all beyond the scope of this topic (COVID-19) so it would probably be best if we stick to just the virus and responses to it. If you would like to discuss the concept of electromagnetic pollution or "techno smog" that would belong in its own thread. I think you should look into things such as the nocebo effect before doing so though.

As for your other posts that are more relevant to the coronavirus you should just consider that empirical methods do not necessitate turning medicine into a business, and an ominous "they" (big government/big corporations) is not all powerful and is bound by natural law just as everyone else is. You may not believe in vaccines, but why you do or do not believe in their efficacy is what matters. Public health is not an easy problem, and there is a very strong resentment for institutions. It doesn't help when government agencies are deceptive, and corporations commodify health services but that doesn't mean everything that comes from them is wrong by default. Furthermore, that also does not mean everyone against big government/corporations are automatically right. You have to consider biases such as confirmation bias, omission bias, negativity bias, naturalness bias, and see if and when they lead to invalid conclusions. A failure to maintain public health and to have fundamental misunderstandings of biology have caused major disasters throughout history. It's not as easy as citing people proposing alternatives to empirical evidence that merely confirm biases.

User avatar
CJ_RLushi
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:39 pm
Flair: Intention is what matters

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby CJ_RLushi » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:14 pm

idruinn wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:14 am
Today's allopathic medicine vision is based on symptom management without questioning or even considering the underlying causes that are causing these symptoms.
So this is literally saying that you shouldn't worry about what is causing the symtomps, which means not cutting the problem from it's roots, this kind of thinking is really dangerous and can cause a lot of deaths.
Example: appendicitis, this thing causes extreme pain and can become Peritonitis, which is really dangerous, appendicitis causes extreme abdominal pain, so the idea with this is, removing the abdominal pain until uhh, you die?
My episode lol:
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Cedur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:50 am

whatever, here in Germany the virus is breaking out left and right bc apparently people thought we don't need to pay attention to hygiene standards and distancing.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby idruinn » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:22 am

Hi guys, I think you are wanting to convince me that your point of view is correct because you sincerely believe that you are right. I have already seen that you see reality from this perspective and that you do not conceive other possibilities.

I respect that you have your way of seeing reality but there are more realities apart from yours.

I appreciate that you want me to think like you but I am an adult and I have my points of view as you do.

I just wanted to share my point of view with you, nothing more. I do not seek to convince you of anything. I know that each one sees reality from their point of view. You see reality from the point of view of the scientific community and that's fine. You have your right to believe in the scientific community. I understand you, I can see and validate your point of view and respect it because I can also see reality from this point of view but I do not close to others perspectives. Understand me.

Now let me think my way and respect my point of view even if for you I am wrong.

I have no desire to fight to convince anyone because I have no need to convince anyone. So please stop believing that you have the absolute truth over me because anyone has the absolute truth, and don't mention me any more in this conversation because it is unnecessary for us to discuss this situation.

I am in this community because I like to share the levels of Super Mario that I create on my computer and because I like to surround myself with other geeks like you but I have made the mistake of sharing my point of view in this conversation believing that we were going to have an exchange of opinions much more relaxed without trying to discredit the point of view of the other.

I respect your point of view. I have no problem with your way of thinking. I am happy if you like to see the situation like this. So rest easy on the subject because I have no intention of changing your ideas.

Blessings brothers, may you be very well.

🍄🌷🍃🌟
Last edited by idruinn on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8744
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Enjl » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:40 am

If you're in this community to share mario levels, then please stop posting in the sandbox forum. You're missing the point of scientific discourse in a scientifically oriented conversation. If you want to participate in it, at least try to back it up with any evidence. Shouting contradicting theses into the void and expecting them all to be accepted with the same level of scrutiny without any evidence won't lead to any gain in knowledge for anyone. To me, this just comes across like you're trying really hard to spread misinformation without getting criticized for it. And if that's not the intent, that certainly seems to be the outcome. And if you ask me, outcome matters more than intent. I'm sorry about the accusation, but I'm trying to rationalize this and that's the only thing that even remotely makes sense to me, given the previous pages of messages. Please prove me wrong on your methods being interpretable as malicious acts of spreading misinformation.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

User avatar
idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby idruinn » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:15 am

Well, I have entered this conversation because I wanted to socialize with you all on a current issue such as what is happening right now on Earth because I am concerned about what is happening on our planet and I wanted to share some time with you all. I had no other intention than to socialize a little, nothing more. I do not seek to misinform anyone and if it has seemed so, I apologize. I am a person at heart who just wants to spend some time chatting with colleagues in the community. I was wrong to enter this conversation, it was a bit awkward on my part, I should have entered a conversation more related to the game of Super Mario. I accept my mistake and I apologize, I see that my intervention has altered you all, I am sorry.

I wish you well.
Blessings brother.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Cedur » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:13 am

As a matter of fact, 75% of all people in Germany are not even worried about getting infected.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Idunn
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flair: Robotic

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Idunn » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:49 am

Cedur wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:13 am
As a matter of fact, 75% of all people in Germany are not even worried about getting infected.
Idk how it is where you live in Germany, but a lot of People stopped being worried since they introduced their app now.
Things i support!
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image


User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby zioy » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Texas is closing stuff up again because as it turns out, reopening bars and other high-risk establishments wasn’t a good idea. Radical. Hope this is all salvageable when it’s over considering how much damage has already been done.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Cedur » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:31 pm

Yeah if certain people, especially some presidents, had not put themselves over the virus, the damage would have been way less severe.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy

Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Aero » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:00 pm

It could have been over with by now. We instead chose to have our usual language fight over the name, politicized wearing a mask as either tyrannical or effeminate, and our electoral system is so far in the gutter the amount of deaths will be a non-insignificant factor for the upcoming presidential election vote counts. I accepted that and stopped following the news on this over a month ago. Apparently people aren't going to be asked if they went to BLM protests which basically means we've quit contact tracing and we're going to see a blame game of "BLM did it" and "Here's a listicle of why that's not true" as more people die. That's already happening, but we like to have a narrative and that will stick until the next election fraud narrative kicks in. It's cynical but that's how we do things. On the bright side, if there is one, there has been much more of a rising awareness of just how decayed everything is about the United States.


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests