What are YOU nostalgia rushing about right now?

Off-topic discussion.
GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

What are YOU nostalgia rushing about right now?

Postby GforGoomba » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Im giving myself a nostalgia rush and I remember a website that looks exactly like this but it has a bunch of flash games on it.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: What are YOU nostalgia rushing about right now?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:11 am

I would make a long-ass list of things I'm nostalgia rushing right now, but I'll say the genesis

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Postby Rhosty » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:22 am

When Roblox was actually good

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Rhosty wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:22 am
When Roblox was actually good
Roblox is good, the community isnt
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

AMinorFlod21
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: (v_!O!^) <-Kirb

Postby AMinorFlod21 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:25 pm

The Wii, I still have mine. Does this count?
ImageImageImage ImageImage

I made these :) ^ ^ ^

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:08 am

AMinorFlod21 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:25 pm
The Wii, I still have mine. Does this count?
Yeah

Scroll
Mouser
Mouser
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars
Chat Username: Scroll#7903

Postby Scroll » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:11 pm

Get ready I'm very nostalgic

- Back in summer 2016 when I started to play online Minecraft with school friends
- Last year, all of my SMBX experiences from January to August
- Years ago, when I used to spend a lot of time with near friends. Today we're only 3, which is sad, because most of them have started a new life in other country because of this one's situation.
- July 2018, it was a great month, I met a lot of family and friends who were far from me, and had my elementary school graduation. Also I got Mario Maker for 3DS, the game I always wanted
- The quiet days of January and February 2019, there was no school because of a political problem (that's why I was so active)
- (kinda) September and October 2019, when I was very into Undertale, even though I left it because of some webpages spreading disturbing information about it
- The whole year 2017, it was great

Next year I'm probably going to post another big list about 2020 lol

Return to “Sandbox”