Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: What's happening in your own life?

Postby Cedur » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:04 pm

DiamondDude wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:15 pm
End of semester finals.
Essay in reading, test in math, the norm.

just so I can have a bit of an idea, which country are you from?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid

Postby Rhosty » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:04 pm
DiamondDude wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:15 pm
End of semester finals.
Essay in reading, test in math, the norm.

just so I can have a bit of an idea, which country are you from?
I'm guessing by that last part, they're from the US

DiamondDude
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: Bowser Main

Postby DiamondDude » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 pm

North America, Minnesota.
*Angery Godzilla Noises*

1di_Scroll
Mouser
Mouser
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!

Postby 1di_Scroll » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Today I got my final grade in 1st lap of 9th year. It was 18.3/20 and the 2nd highest grade in my classroom

computerfan0
Blooper
Blooper
Flair: Edosipe?

Postby computerfan0 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:30 am

School's finally finished for Christmas! So glad to have 2 weeks to myself.
(GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
computerfan0's Backloggery
computerfan0 on Reddit
computerfan0 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 21125827641 8:11 pm
quoting myself, why

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Finished my first full semester of college, current GPA is 3.76. Technically I took two classes during summer semester, but idk if I’d actually count that. I’m a bit sad bc my marketing grade was super close to being an A- but because of some weird grading and people doing well enough on the final to not warrant any curved questions, I ended up with a B+. Have a few personal projects I’m trying to get started on but I’m having trouble getting started due to a few different factors.

thegameseum
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Flair: non binary (they, them)

Postby thegameseum » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:27 pm

My Christmas break started, too. Don't really have any plans at the moment, though.
Image Image
walker guy

I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Family plans are delayed due to snowy roads. My parents were supposed to come from hundreds of miles away and arrive Friday evening. They were able to drive over most of the mountains, the first of which is the most notorious...but somehow it's the final mountain pass that has a road closure, and not even on a steep grade. They're staying two nights at a roadside hotel and probably coming Sunday afternoon.

On top of that, we already paid for tickets to a cousin's theatre performance, and my parents aren't going to make it in today, so that's two extra tickets I don't know what to do with. They're not going to make it to a dinner event after the performance either. If they can't even make it in on Sunday, well then, there go my winter holiday plans.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

thegameseum
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby thegameseum » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:15 pm

mechamind wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:10 pm
Family plans are delayed due to snowy roads. My parents were supposed to come from hundreds of miles away and arrive Friday evening. They were able to drive over most of the mountains, the first of which is the most notorious...but somehow it's the final mountain pass that has a road closure, and not even on a steep grade. They're staying two nights at a roadside hotel and probably coming Sunday afternoon.

On top of that, we already paid for tickets to a cousin's theatre performance, and my parents aren't going to make it in today, so that's two extra tickets I don't know what to do with. They're not going to make it to a dinner event after the performance either. If they can't even make it in on Sunday, well then, there go my winter holiday plans.
Man, that REALLY sucks. I guess I'm lucky enough to have pretty much all my family members relatively nearby.
Image Image
walker guy

I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

I support:
ImageImage

Nadav
Pokey
Pokey

Postby Nadav » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:20 am

We are celebrating Hanuka(yeah I'm jewish)
Last edited by Nadav on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my episodes:

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:41 am

Nadav wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:20 am
We celebrate Hanuka(yeah I'm jewish)
Happy Hanukkah to you Nadav! Right now in my own life, I'm hoping that this year's Christmas doesn't get ruined at my grandma's house in Houston. :roll:
(Coming soon in 82 days from today: Sega Mega Drive GFX pack)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:36 am

I've got not only one but two private tutoring students now. Last week I earned €95.

also happy Hanukkah Nadav <3
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

thegameseum
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby thegameseum » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Nadav wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:20 am
We celebrate Hanuka(yeah I'm jewish)
Happy Hannukah! I've never really learned anything about Hannukah before, but I wish you a happy one regardless!
Image Image
walker guy

I support:
ImageImage

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:14 pm

Tomorrow's it. The day I finally get that PC I've been asking for. Theres a chance that my mom would jebait me and if she does, its likely not gonna end well.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

thegameseum
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby thegameseum » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:21 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:14 pm
Tomorrow's it. The day I finally get that PC I've been asking for. Theres a chance that my mom would jebait me and if she does, its likely not gonna end well.
I also want a new PC for Christmas, but I'm honestly not thinking that I'll get it. I guess I'll just wait and see.
Image Image
walker guy

I support:
ImageImage

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Update. I got my PC and am now fiddling around with SMBX2. So far I edited some graphics to make the level look Sonic-esque, and played around with the PAL-exclusive items. Cant believe they added worldwide color switches and item monitors. Really wish you could use monitors as containers for powerups. Oh sorry am I rambling? Im just so exicted about my PC!!!
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

AggressivePeanut90
Rex
Rex
Flair: mexican bullshit

Postby AggressivePeanut90 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:31 am

Nothing interesting, for now...
It insprises me: show
That’s cool lol, isn’t it?

thegameseum
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby thegameseum » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:50 am

Christmas at my house is officially finished. Got a new case for my Nintendo Switch, MK8 Deluxe, Pokemon Shield, An electric drumset, a popsocket for my phone, and some other miscellaneous stuff.

Added in 27 seconds:
No new PC yet.
Image Image
walker guy

I support:
ImageImage

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:18 pm

We just got a new Nintendo Switch a day early from my brother's birthday. New Super Mario U Deluxe included.

In terms of retro gaming, I bought a Famicom plus the Disk System last month (starting with Final Fantasy I, II, and III; plus the original SMB2 on disk, while I'm still waiting for Bomberman II and Doki Doki Panic). I've also just ordered a Super Famicom which will probably come near the end of January.

EDIT: As for NSMBU Deluxe, I was able to adjust to the use of separate Joy Con controllers pretty quickly. NSMBU is a pretty good game to start with.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

thegameseum
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby thegameseum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:40 pm

So apparently, a new computer for me is too expensive at the moment. What my family is doing is opening an account to raise money for the computer. Kinda sad that I have to wait but hey at least I'll get it eventually.
Image Image
walker guy

I support:
ImageImage

Return to “Sandbox”