User Talk & Personal Stuff

Off-topic discussion.
GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby GforGoomba » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Im not sure if this was real or not, but it seemed real. I saw on my bed a phone that looks like mine but without its case, and my real phone was on my dresser. I was paraplegic for a while so I could only reach my dresser. I didnt know what to do since I was paraplegic, but my sister walked in and took the phone off the charger and I could move again.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:26 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm
Im not sure if this was real or not, but it seemed real. I saw on my bed a phone that looks like mine but without its case, and my real phone was on my dresser. I was paraplegic for a while so I could only reach my dresser. I didnt know what to do since I was paraplegic, but my sister walked in and took the phone off the charger and I could move again.
Based on the fact of being bound to a phone, you're diagnosed the bound-to-phone disorder.
Last edited by smbx GaMERDoG on Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II

Re: What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:33 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:14 pm
I told my older sister I started to like JoJo!*

*She doesn't like violent anime/manga, if anyone cares
don't tell anyone i start to like fictional cephalopods

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

MrPunchia
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: stay groovy

Postby MrPunchia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:44 am

my early days on this ole forum
keeping in touch

Trace
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Trace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:33 am

insert obligatory "joining the forums" post here
cant actually think of anything else right now

timocomsmbx2345
Ninji
Ninji

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Pulled the LAN cable even though it's attached to the wall, and it knocked over a candle melter and broke a price off of it.
SMBX 2.0 β4 is here!!! How about 2.0 β5?
ImageImage
Meepyglobix wrote:DON'T SAY "38A??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
Spoiler: show
Image Thanks Pixelpest!!!!

timocomsmbx2345
Ninji
Ninji

Re: tell me how did you find smbx

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:44 pm

There was a video called What not to make in SMBX by Bossedit8, and that made me immediately want to try SMBX.
SMBX 2.0 β4 is here!!! How about 2.0 β5?
ImageImage
Meepyglobix wrote:DON'T SAY "38A??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
Image Thanks Pixelpest!!!!

Snowy_Desert
Pokey
Pokey
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh

Postby Snowy_Desert » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 pm

I suppose that most of the people found SMBX because of bossedit8.
might make levels soon

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:37 pm

an old boss rush video

button made by Snessy

delet au rn

ImageImageImage

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Well that's one way to get a discount.

Reverse back 2 me
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Re: How did you get your username.

Postby Reverse back 2 me » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:29 am

Reverse back 2 me is a phrase that I heard when playing the reverse card in the game UNO.

Simply put.

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.

Re: Sleep

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:58 am

I sleep around 8-6 hours usually for school days and extra classes. When it's holiday, I usually sleep late... at least 5 hours I guess.

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Flair: This account is dying

Re: Post Expansive, Strange, Et Cetera, Thoughts of Yours

Postby Oshi » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:11 pm

I've been thinking of this story where there's this kid named Alex, and he goes on random adventures. One of these adventures involves him battling an invasion of a demon race, who are stealing people's souls in order to provide power for themselves. Later on, he learns that the reason they're stealing souls is because their prized relic, the Spirit Stone, was stolen by another race, and he goes and defeats their king and returns the relic to the demon race.

Also, bonus info, the demons can turn into a human form at will and back, and there's this one demon girl named Nannie (how did I come up with that name) who falls in love with Alex.
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Flair: This account is dying

Postby Oshi » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Here we go again...

I had this dream where my class went on a field trip to a museum that had a lot of random stuff in it, and nothing too interesting happened. However, we all then decided to go to the roof, just casually like it was the normal thing people do. Next thing I know, I walk up these stairs to a strange area and everything turned into Super Mario 64 for some reason, and I even turned into Mario. I had to do some platforming to get up to a random hallway at the top, and once I got up there the dream ended.

Weirdest thing is, there was this one part of the dream that shocked me the most, and it was when I saw someone that I know IRL. I said something to him, but I won't post it because it's pretty dark and prooobabblyy not the most suitable to say here.
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:56 pm

I had this dream where Baldi PMs me a .SWF, where his cute animals, out of nowhere, run/lunge at the camera.
Starring in the 1st movie: Dramatic Chipmunk.
The 2nd movie's 3rd kitty tastes threatening.
The 3rd movie surrounds the cameraman. How? Dogs.
The .SWF's name was "don't_leak_swf_or_get_5p4nk3d.swf". However it's known that if Baldi's evil plan gets leaked, he'll capture anyone that knows his evil plan. Baldi keeps the .FLA to himself and dislikes his stuff being leaked.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn

ImageImageImage

chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord

Re: Post Expansive, Strange, Et Cetera, Thoughts of Yours

Postby chuckster » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:55 am

I'm thinking about writing a story where humanity becomes extensively centred around guns to the point where it is their most evolved weapon and they all end up getting lodged into a planetary firefight.

Mr Boboo
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Flair: The Wicked Pissah

Postby Mr Boboo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Mr Boboo was the name I used when I played Club Penguin back in 2009-2011. I used the name for my old YouTube channel and it became sort of my identity online and also a brand (I actually thought my Club Penguin videos would be recognized and sponsored by Disney. No joke). The name still stuck for a few years after I stopped playing, and that's why it's my account name here, as much as I hate it now.

The name itself has become an inside joke with my friends as we made fun of my old videos, which have been since deleted. If there was an easy way to change my username without making a new account, I would probably do it in a heartbeat.
I shall return with a new episode...... soon.

Check out my Mario Maker levels!
Maker ID: QXF-9VB-RVG

Snowy_Desert
Pokey
Pokey
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh

Postby Snowy_Desert » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:47 am

Mr Boboo wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 pm
Mr Boboo was the name I used when I played Club Penguin back in 2009-2011. I used the name for my old YouTube channel and it became sort of my identity online and also a brand (I actually thought my Club Penguin videos would be recognized and sponsored by Disney. No joke). The name still stuck for a few years after I stopped playing, and that's why it's my account name here, as much as I hate it now.

The name itself has become an inside joke with my friends as we made fun of my old videos, which have been since deleted. If there was an easy way to change my username without making a new account, I would probably do it in a heartbeat.
To change your username on these forums, you have to PM one of the admins.
Make sure to tell the admin the name you would like to change it to first.
As for Youtube, you can search for a video that tells how to change your username on Youtube.
That's what it did, and it worked!

I hope this helped.
might make levels soon

Mr Boboo
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Flair: The Wicked Pissah

Postby Mr Boboo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Snowy_Desert wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:47 am
As for Youtube, you can search for a video that tells how to change your username on Youtube.
That's what it did, and it worked!

I hope this helped.

My old channel has been deleted completely. I moved on from those videos a long time ago and I didn't want them up anymore. Making fun of it got stale so I just laid it all to rest.
I shall return with a new episode...... soon.

Check out my Mario Maker levels!
Maker ID: QXF-9VB-RVG

computerfan0
Pokey
Pokey
Flair: Bring the Wiki back!

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby computerfan0 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Why is Mable's account filled with "Accountsoontobedeleted" in every field? WHen you click on his/her account, it says account not found?
(GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
computerfan0's Backloggery
computerfan0 on Reddit
computerfan0 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 21125827641 8:11 pm
quoting myself, why

Return to “Sandbox”