The Emoji Movie

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
arcade999
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1344
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby arcade999 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:Why are people critisizing the movie even though it isn't even out yet?

Personally, I'd wait until it gets released to see if it's really shit or actually good.
Because emojis is one of the very worst fandom subject for a movie. Even if the movie is good, the main idea still terrible.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
DJFMHD
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 pm
Flair: Sticker Star is alright

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby DJFMHD » Mon May 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Spoiler: show
Ness-Wednesday wrote:Okay, I think no one understood what I was saying.
I have quite negative thoughts on what can come up in the final film.
Sure, I do have some vibe on what they've could've done to make it good, but I don't understand what people have against AC even though it was forgotten after 2017 began, at least it had something.
Indeed, people have different types of taste but the literature would have to be the fact that the trailer doesn't represent much which can explain why it's already getting massive hate before it's release two months from now.

But comparing it to a video game (or a video game film), is basically comparing 2003 to 2016.
Although I've seen some gameplay of it, the hate of the game mostly came from the concept of it.
This however can be a close minded thought, I mean it's Paper Mario, the way paint was used in the game was quite clever.
But it can also come up from the previous rants towards Sticker Star and SPM (sure I can understand SPM but I thought it had lots of great events and characters, thus Sticker Star did have some nice gimmicks).
They'll think "Oh hey this one sucked so the next game/film will suck as well," and that's what happened before Color Splash was released.

The same goes for the exact reason why people on the internet (especially from the animation industry) are hating this film.
Most people in public have been treating animated films like they're only meant for kids (which is probably one of if not the most ridiculous things I've heard in cinema history).
This is why (although there are some obvious exceptions especially Chicken Run and Shark Tale) we sometimes get creative films from animation studios like Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks animation.
But underneath the top studios are the ones who fail to give us truly great films like Lionsgate, Open Road films and the Weinstein company, and sadly Sony Pictures Animation fails to keep itself away from this.

Now look at Shaw from Open Season, the detail on him looks pretty good and even though it isn't 100% accurate (not that every animated films has to show real humans ew) at least it's not terrifyingly crazy like their current designs.
Spoiler: show
Image
And in Surf's Up, the characters don't flop about and they had what they could've done in general today, learn how to correctly execute a concept.
Sure the characters may look bland, but at least the story makes them develop and interact like how a documentary film would do, thus the camera's interactions are very creative as sometimes it will move about and pretend like if the movie was actually a real event that took place in the artic or on an island (like an sports game).
Spoiler: show
Image
You can see how the water reflects towards the camera's axis and how the lighting and shading is done correctly do most of it doesn't blend in.

However, the real fall started when they released Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, although despite some people giving it acclaim because of it's story, some critics weren't pleased about this as the animation was really sloppy and cartoony, despite it having minor gags and colorful food animation the characters and execution were ruining the film overall.
I mean, sure it does look really goofy but how did they forget how to design humans?
Spoiler: show
Image
I don't recall anyone I know who has a potato like nose that was big as Flint Lockwood's.

At least when they worked on both of their Collaborative films Arthur Christmas and Pirates band of misfits with Aardman they did have some creative and nice ideas into them.
But from Hotel Transylvania, this one I have major and mixed thoughts on as the animation is very cartoony and sometimes there are these kid-friendly moments that make the film feel dated.
I respect anyone who likes this film, but what came from most of the community was basically a lot of hate towards this film.
However, the destruction didn't get worse until Cloudy 2 came out, in fact this is their current "style" as of today.
Despite the food animals being well developed and the film being very colorful, the story only repeats itself but changes some parts of the film, and most of the characters were left to become a useless unfortunately now forgettable filler.
And this continued on with their films until Smurfs: the Lost Village, even though it bombed because of the failure of the two Smurfs hybrid films, it had a story that was better than their previously animated films since Cloudy 2 even though it had some mocked parts, and was almost perfectly animated and colored with the only part that the animation doesn't work would be the backgrounds.

With the Emoji Movie, people are hating it this early because the story was quite obvious (heck, it's literally not a story), people are stating it that it's a rip off of Pixar's Inside Out by having the emojis interacting with the human world but instead it shoves this in the viewer's face rather than properly presenting it through the entire film.
They're also upset towards the style the animation only gets a bit of shading and decrease in hue thus making it darker, and the product placements aren't used like in the way it's gene would do, the way Wreck-it-Ralph done it was by reflecting it towards the film and that it's gene/fact had to do with video games.
What you get with the Emoji movie is really just, "Oh hey, this is an i/smartphone we're talking about so we can pretend that advertisement is right in this part" really, what do emojis have to do with YouTube and Candy Crush?
Also, the usage of the poop emoji is a major mess up as references, humor, and/or usage of potty humor have been dying due to them being overused.
It also shows off why memes in a movie being released into theaters are always a bad idea, if that wasn't enough.

That's pretty much the reason why most of the people on the internet are hating the trailers and (so far) the movie itself.
Wow that's a lot you should put that in a spoiler a little annoying.
hey

User avatar
Artemis008
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Artemis008 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Mable wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:
glitch4 wrote:The movie isn't out yet, please give it a chance and don't dislike it yet.
It's one of those movies where you just know its gonna bomb. Like that Assassins Creed movie nobody remembers.
"Hey so far we only saw pictures and a trailer but hey, this movie already looks bad even tho we haven't seen the whole one yet"

Also some people actually like the AC one, why talk for everyone when it's not even like that.

Just cause you guys don't like it doesn't mean no one is gonna like it. This is pretty much bandwagoning now.

It somehow a thing in here to call something bad immediatly and not even give it a chance specially reffering to Colour Splash again even tho it's not a movie.
It's a movie about emojis, there is no way to make an interesting and thought provoking plot with a few silly little icons. I wasn't saying everyone hates the AC movie either, I was saying I don't like it and very few people even mentioned it after release.
Image

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.
Image

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

User avatar
timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Spoiler: show
Okay, I think no one understood what I was saying.
I have quite negative thoughts on what can come up in the final film.
Sure, I do have some vibe on what they've could've done to make it good, but I don't understand what people have against AC even though it was forgotten after 2017 began, at least it had something.
Indeed, people have different types of taste but the literature would have to be the fact that the trailer doesn't represent much which can explain why it's already getting massive hate before it's release two months from now.

But comparing it to a video game (or a video game film), is basically comparing 2003 to 2016.
Although I've seen some gameplay of it, the hate of the game mostly came from the concept of it.
This however can be a close minded thought, I mean it's Paper Mario, the way paint was used in the game was quite clever.
But it can also come up from the previous rants towards Sticker Star and SPM (sure I can understand SPM but I thought it had lots of great events and characters, thus Sticker Star did have some nice gimmicks).
They'll think "Oh hey this one sucked so the next game/film will suck as well," and that's what happened before Color Splash was released.

The same goes for the exact reason why people on the internet (especially from the animation industry) are hating this film.
Most people in public have been treating animated films like they're only meant for kids (which is probably one of if not the most ridiculous things I've heard in cinema history).
This is why (although there are some obvious exceptions especially Chicken Run and Shark Tale) we sometimes get creative films from animation studios like Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks animation.
But underneath the top studios are the ones who fail to give us truly great films like Lionsgate, Open Road films and the Weinstein company, and sadly Sony Pictures Animation fails to keep itself away from this.

Now look at Shaw from Open Season, the detail on him looks pretty good and even though it isn't 100% accurate (not that every animated films has to show real humans ew) at least it's not terrifyingly crazy like their current designs.
Spoiler: show
Image
And in Surf's Up, the characters don't flop about and they had what they could've done in general today, learn how to correctly execute a concept.
Sure the characters may look bland, but at least the story makes them develop and interact like how a documentary film would do, thus the camera's interactions are very creative as sometimes it will move about and pretend like if the movie was actually a real event that took place in the artic or on an island (like an sports game).
Spoiler: show
Image
You can see how the water reflects towards the camera's axis and how the lighting and shading is done correctly do most of it doesn't blend in.

However, the real fall started when they released Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, although despite some people giving it acclaim because of it's story, some critics weren't pleased about this as the animation was really sloppy and cartoony, despite it having minor gags and colorful food animation the characters and execution were ruining the film overall.
I mean, sure it does look really goofy but how did they forget how to design humans?
Spoiler: show
Image
I don't recall anyone I know who has a potato like nose that was big as Flint Lockwood's.

At least when they worked on both of their Collaborative films Arthur Christmas and Pirates band of misfits with Aardman they did have some creative and nice ideas into them.
But from Hotel Transylvania, this one I have major and mixed thoughts on as the animation is very cartoony and sometimes there are these kid-friendly moments that make the film feel dated.
I respect anyone who likes this film, but what came from most of the community was basically a lot of hate towards this film.
However, the destruction didn't get worse until Cloudy 2 came out, in fact this is their current "style" as of today.
Despite the food animals being well developed and the film being very colorful, the story only repeats itself but changes some parts of the film, and most of the characters were left to become a useless unfortunately now forgettable filler.
And this continued on with their films until Smurfs: the Lost Village, even though it bombed because of the failure of the two Smurfs hybrid films, it had a story that was better than their previously animated films since Cloudy 2 even though it had some mocked parts, and was almost perfectly animated and colored with the only part that the animation doesn't work would be the backgrounds.

With the Emoji Movie, people are hating it this early because the story was quite obvious (heck, it's literally not a story), people are stating it that it's a rip off of Pixar's Inside Out by having the emojis interacting with the human world but instead it shoves this in the viewer's face rather than properly presenting it through the entire film.
They're also upset towards the style the animation only gets a bit of shading and decrease in hue thus making it darker, and the product placements aren't used like in the way it's gene would do, the way Wreck-it-Ralph done it was by reflecting it towards the film and that it's gene/fact had to do with video games.
What you get with the Emoji movie is really just, "Oh hey, this is an i/smartphone we're talking about so we can pretend that advertisement is right in this part" really, what do emojis have to do with YouTube and Candy Crush?
Also, the usage of the poop emoji is a major mess up as references, humor, and/or usage of potty humor have been dying due to them being overused.
It also shows off why memes in a movie being released into theaters are always a bad idea, if that wasn't enough.

That's pretty much the reason why most of the people on the internet are hating the trailers and (so far) the movie itself.
That is quite a handful of information right there. Plus, I didn't mind watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs & the sequel or Hotel Transylvania at all.
SMBX 2.0 β4 is here!!! How about 2.0 β5?
ImageImage
Image
Meepyglobix wrote:DON'T SAY "38A??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
Spoiler: show
Image Thanks Pixelpest!!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps
Pronouns: she/they

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby TLtimelord » Mon May 29, 2017 9:40 pm

It's going to be a pandering movie that appeals to the masses by looking cute and making "relatable" characters just like Illumination's "Sing!" The worst part is it will probably make a decent amount of money. Idk though, if the trailer's reception tells me anything it could bomb at the box office or even pulled from production before release.

I really do hope whoever greenlit this is in huge trouble.
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams

User avatar
Mivixion
Panser
Panser
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Mivixion » Mon May 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Artemis008 wrote:It's a movie about emojis, there is no way to make an interesting and thought provoking plot with a few silly little icons.
as much as I agree that the movie is probably gonna suck, I don't think this statement is even remotely true. you could make an amazing movie out of just about anything

Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4721
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Pronouns: she/her they/them

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Aero » Tue May 30, 2017 12:17 am

Mivixion wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:It's a movie about emojis, there is no way to make an interesting and thought provoking plot with a few silly little icons.
as much as I agree that the movie is probably gonna suck, I don't think this statement is even remotely true. you could make an amazing movie out of just about anything
I agree and disagree, but what would an amazing emoji movie be?

User avatar
Mivixion
Panser
Panser
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Mivixion » Tue May 30, 2017 12:35 am

i dunno i'm no visionary lol

User avatar
Artemis008
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Artemis008 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:49 am

Mivixion wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:It's a movie about emojis, there is no way to make an interesting and thought provoking plot with a few silly little icons.
as much as I agree that the movie is probably gonna suck, I don't think this statement is even remotely true. you could make an amazing movie out of just about anything
Eh, I guess you could. That being said, you can't make a GOOD movie about absolutely anything. Every good movie, no matter how far back you go, has some sort of plot and message, I just don't see one here.
Image

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.
Image

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Mable » Tue May 30, 2017 4:17 am

Artemis008 wrote:I wasn't saying everyone hates the AC movie either, I was saying I don't like it and very few people even mentioned it after release.
You said "that nobody remembers" which from the wording does imply "everyone" if you didn't want to get people confuse you could have said "like that ac movie i and a few others don't remember" cause nobody easily implies all

User avatar
Ace
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm
Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Ace » Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 am

Artemis008 wrote: Eh, I guess you could. That being said, you can't make a GOOD movie about absolutely anything. Every good movie, no matter how far back you go, has some sort of plot and message, I just don't see one here.
It's almost like you didn't even watch the trailer. At all.

Knux
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm
Pronouns: she / they

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Knux » Tue May 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Artemis008 wrote:Every good movie, no matter how far back you go, has some sort of plot and message, I just don't see one here.
2001: A Space Odyssey

User avatar
Danny
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 3993
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Danny » Tue May 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Knux wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:Every good movie, no matter how far back you go, has some sort of plot and message, I just don't see one here.
2001: A Space Odyssey
Image
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
DJFMHD
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 pm
Flair: Sticker Star is alright

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby DJFMHD » Tue May 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Aero wrote:
Mivixion wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:It's a movie about emojis, there is no way to make an interesting and thought provoking plot with a few silly little icons.
as much as I agree that the movie is probably gonna suck, I don't think this statement is even remotely true. you could make an amazing movie out of just about anything
I agree and disagree, but what would an amazing emoji movie be?
The Lego Movie but with Emojis?
hey

User avatar
timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:47 pm

But what if that movie DIDN'T bomb?
also,
glitch4 wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:
glitch4 wrote:The movie isn't out yet, please give it a chance and don't dislike it yet.
It's one of those movies where you just know its gonna bomb. Like that Assassins Creed movie nobody remembers.
How do you know it's gonna bomb? Did your friends told you they will not see it?
I know it's gonna bomb becuase no one would want to watch a movi about emoji.
SMBX 2.0 β4 is here!!! How about 2.0 β5?
ImageImage
Image
Meepyglobix wrote:DON'T SAY "38A??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
Spoiler: show
Image Thanks Pixelpest!!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
arcade999
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1344
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby arcade999 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 pm

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:But what if that movie DIDN'T bomb?
also,
glitch4 wrote:
Artemis008 wrote: It's one of those movies where you just know its gonna bomb. Like that Assassins Creed movie nobody remembers.
How do you know it's gonna bomb? Did your friends told you they will not see it?
I know it's gonna bomb becuase no one would want to watch a movi about emoji.
Except 12 year old fanboys kids from the ``new`` generation that think everything sucked before call of duty and that are buying fidget spinners.

I know, it's depressing, I am oly 15, and I already think that the past was better.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 pm

arcade999 wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:But what if that movie DIDN'T bomb?
also,
glitch4 wrote: How do you know it's gonna bomb? Did your friends told you they will not see it?
I know it's gonna bomb becuase no one would want to watch a movi about emoji.
Except 12 year old fanboys kids from the ``new`` generation that think everything sucked before call of duty and that are buying fidget spinners.

I know, it's depressing, I am oly 15, and I already think that the past was better.
So do I. But it will be the end of the world if the Emoji Movie was successful.
SMBX 2.0 β4 is here!!! How about 2.0 β5?
ImageImage
Image
Meepyglobix wrote:DON'T SAY "38A??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
Spoiler: show
Image Thanks Pixelpest!!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
Artemis008
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Artemis008 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:55 pm

arcade999 wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:But what if that movie DIDN'T bomb?
also,
glitch4 wrote: How do you know it's gonna bomb? Did your friends told you they will not see it?
I know it's gonna bomb becuase no one would want to watch a movi about emoji.
Except 12 year old fanboys kids from the ``new`` generation that think everything sucked before call of duty and that are buying fidget spinners.

I know, it's depressing, I am oly 15, and I already think that the past was better.
You wouldn't be here on this forum or the internet at all, had you been in the "old days". Appreciate what you've got, you never know when it might be gone.
Image

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.
Image

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

User avatar
Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2621
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: person who constantly changes their avatar
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Rhosty » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Artemis008 wrote:
arcade999 wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:But what if that movie DIDN'T bomb?
also,

I know it's gonna bomb becuase no one would want to watch a movi about emoji.
Except 12 year old fanboys kids from the ``new`` generation that think everything sucked before call of duty and that are buying fidget spinners.

I know, it's depressing, I am oly 15, and I already think that the past was better.
You wouldn't be here on this forum or the internet at all, had you been in the "old days". Appreciate what you've got, you never know when it might be gone.
It's never that bad to remember the olden days once in a while

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:43 am

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:
arcade999 wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:But what if that movie DIDN'T bomb?
also,

I know it's gonna bomb becuase no one would want to watch a movi about emoji.
Except 12 year old fanboys kids from the ``new`` generation that think everything sucked before call of duty and that are buying fidget spinners.

I know, it's depressing, I am oly 15, and I already think that the past was better.
So do I. But it will be the end of the world if the Emoji Movie was successful.
I don't really think so. I mean, really bad movies have been successful in the past.
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests