Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Re: Post odd dreams of yours.

Postby TLtimelord » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:08 am

I had a dream last night that I went to some sort of cross country camp and the entire place was actually pretty horribly ran, well that was the basis of the setting anyway. All the cabins were split by school so I gotta see some people I know in my dream at least. Anyway, the cross country wasn't really the basis after a good portion as I went to other peoples' cabins. At one of the schools, Cross County (yes there literally is a school in our cross country district named Cross County, and their team is actually really fucking good) and watched them do their one act in the giant cabin (everyone's cabin was basically a gym-sized plywood box) and then I met I guess was the girl of my dream, in this specific dream but she was visiting too and she was actually from the Milford cabin, but anyway we hit it off romantically. So the next segment I went over to her place and a couple people were being brutally mean to her until I walked in and we went back to my cabin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But then I walk in and one of the camp admins was performing a seance on everyone in my cabin and getting everybody hypnotized/possessed to become super evil so before they got released and killed everybody, the girl and I stopped it all somehow.

It was something else. kinda stressful tbh
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:26 pm

HenryRichard wrote:I had a dream where AreoMatter and Marina were sitting on my back porch drinking alcohol. It was weird and I don't know why I had it.
Haha, that's great, what did they look like? (or do you know them IRL or something)
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

MrPunchia
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: stay groovy

Postby MrPunchia » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:34 pm

One time I had a dream where I was the nephew of El Chapo and I got him arrested during a family reunion. (What am I, high?)
keeping in touch

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:Haha, that's great, what did they look like? (or do you know them IRL or something)
I don't know them IRL and I unfortunately don't remember what they looked like. It was one of those things in a dream that you just somehow know.
Jesus is my savior.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:37 pm

yeah I gotcha

I always imagine SMBX users as looking like their avatars. Not realistically, but that's just what I jump to.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Postby TLtimelord » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 am

HenryRichard wrote:
Pseudo-dino wrote:Haha, that's great, what did they look like? (or do you know them IRL or something)
I don't know them IRL and I unfortunately don't remember what they looked like. It was one of those things in a dream that you just somehow know.
Funny, I've never really had a dream where it was understoodly someone from the forums. I'm sure those I've seen the faces of have probably made cameos in my dreams and I just never noticed.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: sleeping
Chat Username: Castelia

Postby Ecruteak » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:05 pm

I had a dream that I had to get my hand amputated at the hospital by my mum. I don't remember why, all I remember is that I didn't even get a cast or anything to cover the arm nub, it was just exposed.

And before that, I had a dream about being late to school.

Compare and contrast the amputation dream and Defaceless to this "late to school" dream.
Ambiguously active.

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

I once had a dream that my head got cut off while I was in high school. But I remember still being alive after that, as the dream continued on (even though the dream was otherwise mundane).
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:yeah I gotcha

I always imagine SMBX users as looking like their avatars. Not realistically, but that's just what I jump to.
How do you imagine people with, say, horses for their avatar?

I've had this recurring dream where I'm escaping a prison for the past few nights. Ironically though I've been looking into becoming a corrections officer.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:17 am

I don't legitimately imagine people looking like their avatar when I think about it, or the people moving or anything. It's just my immediate visualization of the person, ya know?

- a spam account, 2016

Greater Dog
Blooper
Blooper
Current Project: Getting horrible grades ._.

Postby Greater Dog » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:I don't legitimately imagine people looking like their avatar when I think about it, or the people moving or anything. It's just my immediate visualization of the person, ya know?
ya mean like from the personality? no? ok... ;-;

I once had a dream thai I fought with Fleetway Super Sonic against Darth Wader on the Urth (The Earth in Primal Rage) idk why but then Fleetway just exploded into millions of wieners... wtf (Water in a nutshell)

Circle Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: SMBXmix

Postby Circle Guy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:38 am

Well I just had one where spinda rated my episode 6.55/7...
Spoiler: show
Spinda wrote:
luigiman64 wrote:can you fart
yes if you use lunalua

Code: Select all

function onLoop()
    player:Fart()
end
HenryRichard wrote: necks are overrated
Camacho wrote:omg you must get all the spindas
AeroMatter wrote:づ✿o✿づ more spam for the spam god.
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... hilit=fart
the thread i don't want you to see

http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 52&t=12863
i don't even

Most posts in a row: 11 (by Tortus Bros)
i have 10,100 points

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:29 am

Alright so this happened last night. It's not the only dream I had but it's the one I remember.

The story is that me and some other people are trying to infiltrate the death star-like base of the enemy who is trying to rule the world. We infiltrate the fortress and that's pretty much where the dream starts.

After some sneaking around we came to the realisation that we need to take an elevator to get to the level where the enemy is. So we go into the elevator, lie down on the floor so we won't be seen, and quickly close the door before the enemy troop in the wheelchair could enter.

Upon exiting the elevator we found the cliche strongest troops of the enemy: Ripoff Wario and Waluigi. We captured Warioperson but Waluigiguy was too fast so we had to chase him outside. After some intense platforming he reveals that we went right into his trap and brings me to the top of a tower where I'm being held to witness destruction first hand. The rest of the crew is just staring from below.

Turns out the plan of the enemy was to bring a new brand of chocolate buns on the market. I asked if I could pack some up as a souvenir and being the evil overlord he is, he let me. The rest of the group wonders what's going on. The buns start molding so Evil overlord man and I have a bit of a discussion over why they're molding, resulting in both of us shrugging and me throwing the bag with buns which I have collected off the tower. No shit was given, except by my alarm clock.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: TCGA Remake
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Sat May 14, 2016 3:31 am

I had a weird dream last night where PROX was the new admin of the forum, and my name had reverted back to castlewars. It didn't go well...
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:36 am

Replies
Pseudo-dino wrote:
HenryRichard wrote:I had a dream where AreoMatter and Marina were sitting on my back porch drinking alcohol. It was weird and I don't know why I had it.
Haha, that's great, what did they look like? (or do you know them IRL or something)
I think I have seen both of them. (Marina via Skype and AreoMatter via the "Post a picture of yourself" thread.
mechamind wrote:I once had a dream that my head got cut off while I was in high school. But I remember still being alive after that, as the dream continued on (even though the dream was otherwise mundane).
Besides that being creepy and gross, I was told if you die in a dream, you die in real life. As creepy as that is, I can see where people who say that come from, but thank you for proving everyone wrong. (I hope)!
Nien wrote:had a dream last night about questionable activities with a yellow semi-anthro vixen and a dog which has a green/orange/white color scheme.
What is (Whatever you said that is highlighted orange).
Linik wrote:I had a weird dream last night where PROX was the new admin of the forum, and my name had reverted back to castlewars. It didn't go well...
CAn you please clarify, or is that forgotten or two personal/bad?
IF YOU ARE BEING PINGED WITH THIS MESSAGE, IT IS BECAUSE YOU WERE INVOLVED IN ONE OF MY CREEPIEST DREAMS, AND IN THE CASE OF WRAITH ADAMNKNIGHT AND BOSSEDIT8, IT IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF AND MOST GOREY THING. I HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A LONG LIFE HOPING MY DREAM WAS NOT A PREMONITION!

I can recall each one I have had and when. (Every dream I remember is considered "Weird" or "Odd")

1. The night before the first day of Second Grade.
I walked down the street to my ♀ friend's house to spend time with her. We ended up playing Pokémon via Cards (hers) Gamecube (Pokémon XD) and via DS. I was playing a game on her Nintendo DS before I had to go home. When I left, I forgot I had her DS with me, and mine was still lying at that house still, I made it halfway down the street. I turn around, and the entire route back to her house seemed to have changed, and when I looked back at the way I was walking, it was also different. (At the time I had either one of these: achluophobia, nyctophobia, scotophobia, or lygophobia).
2. Random night during 2015 five weeks before school started.
The only thing Weird about this dream is that it started out with me being on a special mission where I had to be flown to Antarctica. I had to destroy some "Secret Base" of some kind and then be flown back home. Only thing is, there was no flight to get to my home country during this. Took a plane straight to Europe. It ended or I woke up during this, but continues in the third occurrence.
(The third occurrence, the stuff that happened before going to sleep may have been even weirder than the dream, so I will list that in 80% detail compared to just when.)

3. When The Power went off one random night, and I was using my phone to be in a skype call with:
PROX wrote:
Marina wrote:
bossedit8 wrote:
and
Enjl wrote:
when their was a tornado close to my home. I was starting to burn up and the time was getting late. After Prox left the call, I was in the call with only bossedit8, Marina, and Emral. (While all four were there, or at least Prox and bossedit8, I was being very scared that the tornado would hit my home). I kept asking Marina for advice on how to fall asleep. I left the call for about an hour or two to go take a bath, and fell asleep while doing so. (Which is why I can say I fell asleep underwater). During that time, the spoiler will explain the dream. A friend texted me and woke me up, and I was shocked to find myself in water at all... I think got dressed (since it was a bath) and went to my room. I then re-joined that skype call on my computer since the electricity came back on while I was asleep. and I told the people in the call what the dream was (I believe bossedit8, Marina, and Emral were the only ones there).
After being on the plan, there was a low fuel incident on the plane with no way to refuel. We ended up Crash landing in Spain and I was the only survivor. I proceeded to walk to Germany. I was hoping to find bossedit8's house (Since I saw him via video chat, and hoped to meet someone I knew). I can not think of any reason of why I did anything as I did in this dream, but I can say that I fell asleep while in the dream in France. (I guess being in a call with three Germans made me think of this...?) Either way, it weirded me out when I woke up.
4. Randomly over the past four weeks.
I do not remember anything of this dream except for the deaths' of two famous people on this forum I look up to a lot. (bossedit8 and
as303298 wrote:
) It freaked me out when it happened and shocked me awake, so I do not remember anything but that.
I hope that is not to weird, or crazy.
Last edited by MECHDRAGON777 on Mon May 16, 2016 1:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

ImageImageImage

PROX
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: PROX

Postby PROX » Mon May 16, 2016 1:39 am

instead of pinging, why not just have the names?
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

Please do not use my stuff until I release it. Thank you.

Collab Project I'm working on:

My Graphics Pack:

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:47 am

PROX wrote:instead of pinging, why not just have the names?
Well, how would you know I was talking about you? Talking about someone behind their back is outright rude and not tolerated. If I left you uninformed, you may have tried to kill me one day. ...that, or get even madder than you seem to be now.

ImageImageImage

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon May 16, 2016 2:01 am

had a dream last night about questionable activities with a yellow semi-anthro vixen and a dog which has a green/orange/white color scheme.
What is (Whatever you said that is highlighted orange).
if you want me to be more explicit...

i dreamt that i was fucking braixen and milla

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 16, 2016 2:09 am

Nien, I was asking what the thing I put in Orange, not anything else. Oh well.

ImageImageImage

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Mon May 16, 2016 2:36 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
mechamind wrote:I once had a dream that my head got cut off while I was in high school. But I remember still being alive after that, as the dream continued on (even though the dream was otherwise mundane).
Besides that being creepy and gross, I was told if you die in a dream, you die in real life. As creepy as that is, I can see where people who say that come from, but thank you for proving everyone wrong. (I hope)!
Unfortunately, I can't really prove anything with that. I've had other dreams where I get into a life threatening situation, and at the exact moment I begin to take the "final blow", I either wake up or immediately switch to a brand new dream.

I have woken up and fallen back into the same dream (returning to the exact moment I woke up), four times in one night, on several different nights.

And yet, I still have never had a true falling dream, even though I'm worried enough to the point that research suggests I should have had falling dreams regularly over the past several years.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

Return to “Sandbox”