loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Re: Post Expansive, Strange, Et Cetera, Thoughts of Yours

Postby loop13 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:19 pm

Ecruteak wrote:It's nice to know that a dream of mine influenced someone's entire train of thought.

I have a load of comics that I draw based on my own thoughts. For example, I have a work-in-progress comic starring Parrakarry and Bombette on a journey to collect six Shine Sprites from random areas. So far, they've beaten up a Mega Mole, Bombette's blown up a giant robot made by Swindell the Bandit from TTYD, Parrakarry made a Boohemoth throw up a Shine, they collected a Powder Keg from the Vim Factory and blew up a volcano entrance with it, and they were knocked off the top of the volcano and into Bowser's Castle by a Birdo that wields fire magic. It's certainly not over yet, though.
Sounds interesting.
I have also thought of if I visited Australia. And ended up meeting a user IRL.
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Flair: This account is dying
Current Project: Just
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Postby Oshi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:32 pm

I had this thought of making my own animated TV series, actually making music, owning a company, among other thoughts.

I had this thought of making this SMBX episode were there was a rip in the Nintendo universe and all the big Nintendo names get compiled into one big expansive world with alternative happenings, such as Ganon taking over the Mushroom Kingdom(?) It would have excessive use of LunaLua, even things I don't think are possible yet, or would be very hard to do, like Cappy abilities for Mario.

I also had this thought of there being a complete opposite of SMBX called Mega Sonic Editor X which unintentionally spells M-SEX oops
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 am

No religion can be trusted because they were all created by man to explain things he couldn't otherwise. There is a god, we just don't know anything about him because we refuse to abandon our old ways out of tradition.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:29 pm

I have more 2 thoughts....
Michel and the great ban-evasion adventure (ft. Vinyl Scratch, Joey, Pseudo...): show
This came to me randomly when watching the movie The Star, which I personally don't like too much if you saw my post in the Emoji Movie thread. I haven't come up with the full cast of characters, but it involves some admins and banned users appearances. (If you can correctly guess who's who I will give you a free cookie btw)
The Gay People Song: show
It's still a WIP, but I assure you when it's complete I'll try to post it ASAP. And.....that's pretty much it.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:If you can correctly guess who's who I will give you a free cookie btw
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:I will give you a free cookie
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:a free cookie
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:cookie
No, thanks, m8. No b8, but 1: my waffles taste more awesome than your clickb8-ish cookies. 2: this is clickb8, m8, why post clickb8 when you can clickb8 someone via PM? 3: clickb8ers can also be clickb8ed by clickb8ers, but this may cause clickb8 wars, m8.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:14 am

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:
Michel and the great ban-evasion adventure (ft. Vinyl Scratch, Joey, Pseudo...): show
This came to me randomly when watching the movie The Star, which I personally don't like too much if you saw my post in the Emoji Movie thread. I haven't come up with the full cast of characters, but it involves some admins and banned users appearances. (If you can correctly guess who's who I will give you a free cookie btw)
Lemme guess:
timocomsmbx
Bertie
Eric
Noodle
BTB (Maybe?)

That's all I can think of.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 pm

It would be divided into 3 different divisions basically:

Admins/Mods
Joey
Pseudo
Valteri
ZeldaMaster
Quill
Waddle Derp
....you get the point.

Normal Users
A handful of users, not listing them quite yet as it would be difficult do decide who would be included, and how big a role they play.

Banned users
TBD, but here are some of the ones I would consider adding:
Bertie
Ticocomsmbx
Noodle
Etherality
DaDaveMan(?)
and the main star of the show, Michel.
Snessy the duck wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:
Lemme guess:
timocomsmbx
Bertie
Eric
Noodle
BTB (Maybe?)

That's all I can think of.
Fair enough, I'll give you a half-eaten cookie

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 pm

this is gonna be funny for sure!
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Haha! I was having a similar idea! This looks like it is gonna be good!

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:58 pm

I just remembered a funny thought I had:
It's called Pokermon. Its basically poker but with Pokemon. I was thinking of making this into a thing at some point, potentially as a Scratch project. I hope Nintendo doesn't make any copyright claims lol
As for Michel and the Great Ban-evasion Adventure, I'm planning on releasing it as a QUALITY JOURNEYS spin-off series. The release date of the first episode could be as soon as next month, or as late as January 2018. It will become a thing though, I hope. Potentially after I reach the 20th episode mark of QUALITY JOURNEYS, I'll release it.

Or, it could even be an episode for SMBX, but I think that is pretty much trashed for now, as I don't have the time and I am secretly working on an episode anyways.

BananaCat
Spiny
Spiny
Current Project: Grassylands 2.0
Chat Username: BanCat

Postby BananaCat » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 pm

I had this idea in my head for about two months now, and its supposed to be taken in a anime context.

So, there is this kid, about 18 years old at this point, named Rehin Tetsuho, and he lives in a remote island where almost everyone has some kind of superhuman ability. His ability is to focus enormous amounts of energy on certain body parts (ex. fist), and he goes to this academy to learn how to be able to defend Sekki, and it kinda turns into something similar to Naruto halfway through, as in he is released from the academy to "do his job". He also meets this edgy character called Densu Tatoi, and she can generate electricity, and she has this yoyo that has alot of copper components so she can electrify the yoyo from long distances, and she never smiles, and she normally just doesnt talk either.

This has been going for the past month or two, and I think the group just defeated this slime girl part of a illegal experiment about merging humans and something, and they broke some thin ground during the battle and went to HELL

Well, actually, not really, they are just six miles under the city, but thats besides the point.
Help save net neutrality! Spread the word using this code in your siggy!

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]
CONKER, HONEY, WANNA GO FOR A B O U N C E ?

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Unidentified » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:51 am

Also musicalityminister you should add StickGuyGamez to your story

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:23 pm

I'm having this thought of going on the SMBX 2.0 editor, and freaking recreating level 1 from Sonic Adventure 7, just for shits & giggles

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:58 pm

I have been thinking a lot lately, maybe a bit too much....

Platforming Trek: show
Basically an SMBX episode, but more random than the average. Not quite a joke episode, it's actually posing as a more serious one. Features many different forum members, and a variety of different worlds with intriguing designs. Weither or not I'll actualy make this a thing depends on when I get done with Koopa's Power, and if IRL factors play in.
Super Mario Land X (hopefully an original title): show
It's Super Mario Land, but not as you know it. Features a whole new world to explore, and new enemies and abilities. Areas include, but are not limited to:

Permafrost (ice/snow)

Pearl Tropics (water)

New Chai (Chinese-esque)

Crytalia (cave)

As the name entails, also an SMBX episode.
Other ideas I'm not at a point of posting yet, need some more time to think about them, but include a "fake" Pokemon game of sorts, various YTP videos, and even my own YouTube Channel.

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:47 pm

I'm now having this thought of making a Super Mario AMV with the Japanese version of "Jump up Superstar"* ^^

*P.S. I'm not including smbx 2.0 nor 38a in the video

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Fair enough, I'll give you a half-eaten cookie
>gets triggered and eats a big pellet
>intentionally mistakes that one duck for a ghost
>catches that duck and gets 100 pts

Code: Select all

* You ate the cookie.
  -99 HP.
>gets a game over
Welp, I tried.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 am

I thought of a SMBX level similar to Reality Core from MaGMML2. It would basically be a giant maze, with all the rooms being based on levels from popular SMBX episodes, where the player would have to locate mandatory sub-sections which are basically remixed versions of all the Community Contest winner levels, with remixed versions of their bosses at the end of their respective levels. That would be pretty cool.

Also I've thought of maybe starting an ARG similar to the SiIvaGunner ARG because that would be awesome.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Due to my crazy dreams, I actually had the idea of a game where you are inside this arcade and you are playing this game. After some time, a random event occurs and then...well, it's hard to explain without saying the list of ideas that I came up with in my head earlier about what kind of events that happen.
List of some of my ideas: show
Note that the names of the Endings and events are largely undecided, and are just the way they are for posting purposes.
  • Spy event- A spy comes up and tells you that you are needed on a top-secret mission to sneak into a government building in North Korea and collect data from various files within a time limit. If you succeed, then he congratulates you and you get the "Government Spy" Ending. If you run out of time, a North Korea official comes in and shoots you, causing you to die, which gives you the "Mission Failed..." Ending.
  • Slenderman event- Slenderman appears behind you and kills you, which gives you the "Slenderman" Ending.
  • Future event- You were playing on the arcade game for so long that time passes you by, causing you to now be in the year 2068. The employee that was originally working there is now replaced with an alien creature. You step outside to see many futuristic buildings, walk around for a bit, but then you come across an alien police officer who arrests you for no explained reason. You are soon placed on a trial, found guilty for a crime you didn't even make, and then sentenced to death. After you are killed, you get the "Executed in the Future" Ending.
  • Midevil event- The opposite of the Future event, you are sent back to Midevil times, and you walk around the village for a bit. A bunch of knights yell "There he is!" and start running towards you and capture you. You are soon tried for regicide, and sentenced to be hanged. After you die, you get the "Executed in the Past" Ending.
  • Stranded event- You stop playing the game and walk out of the arcade, and instead of the parking lot, you are greeted by a beach with palm trees all around. You are now stranded on an island with no civilization around for thousands of miles. At this point, there are several things you can do, but I'm just going to keep it simple. If you can survive for 4 in-game days, you are rescued and get the "Lived to Tell the Tale" Ending. However, if you die, you get the "Oops, I Died" Ending.
  • Normal endings- There are a few relatively normal endings, which include the "Winner!" Ending, which is as simple as beating the game. The next endings don't actually result in an Ending award, and are the ending where you loose and you decide to go home, and then an ending where you played for so long that the arcade was closing, and you were told by the employee that it was closing and you have to leave.
  • Polybius ending- This is a very hard to get ending, and involves very many chain events that are too complex to put in one post, but I'll try to simplify it as much as I can. YOU MUST walk in a very specific way around the arcade during the VERY FIRST TIME you enter the arcade in the game, or else it won't work. The only way to reset this is by a button on the settings screen called "erase all data," and it will erase everything, and return you to the state when you first played the game. After you walk in this specific way, talk to the employee, then go to the game. MAKE SURE you loose at Level 1, then exit the arcade and then inspect the trashcan outside the front doors. After you do this, go home, and this will start a new day. When you enter the arcade this time, go to the game and this time reach Level 13, then loose, but then when you do, speak with the employee, and then go back to playing, and you should get around to being on the last level before the store closes down and then you are forced to leave. MAKE SURE THIS IS THE EVENT THAT OCCURS, AS ANYTHING ELSE WILL MESS UP THE CHAIN AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET. The next day, DON'T enter the front doors, and instead use the "Employees Only" door at the back. The arcade should be closed at this time, and no one should be there, otherwise, you will need to reset. This time, DON'T play the game, and instead go into the office in the back. Access the computer, type in a password (not giving away for secrecy), and access a file called "Data". Look in this file, and you should see some arcade cabinets listed in there, as well as some other things. The one that you always play, which is actually called Spaceship Showdown, should not be there, but it is in the arcade. Go to the spot where the game should be, and instead of Spaceship Showdown, there should be...Space Invaders. Play this game, beat it, then go back to the computer and this time look at a file called "Staff". The employee that you should always see at the arcade, who's name is Jacob Richards, should be listed as "present", even though he is not at the arcade. Go to where Jacob always is, which is at the front desk. Go behind the desk, and look in the drawers until you find a book. This is the book of all of the arcade cabinets that had been in the arcade but since have been replaced, are in the arcade, and are ordered to be in the arcade. Under the ordered cabinets section, you should find Polybius listed. Leave the arcade and then the next day should come. Jacob should be there and he will tell you that a new cabinet has been added, and guess what it could be? Polybius. To get the ending, simply start Polybius. What happens next is completely cutscenes, all automatic. You start playing the game and get instantly addicted. You take a couple of trys to get used to it, but then you are pretty good in no time. You just keep playing the game and advance further into it until the scene fades out.
This is heavily inspired by the Stanley Parable game, which is extremely similar in concept. There are also some endings that stem off of the events listed, but I won't go into detail for those.

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:28 pm

I had this idea of making custom bosses based off the 4 bosses from Street Fighter II (And Akuma) for my custom level collection. >_>

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:11 pm

I've been thinking of this story where there's this kid named Alex, and he goes on random adventures. One of these adventures involves him battling an invasion of a demon race, who are stealing people's souls in order to provide power for themselves. Later on, he learns that the reason they're stealing souls is because their prized relic, the Spirit Stone, was stolen by another race, and he goes and defeats their king and returns the relic to the demon race.

Also, bonus info, the demons can turn into a human form at will and back, and there's this one demon girl named Nannie (how did I come up with that name) who falls in love with Alex.

Return to “Sandbox”