Post Expansive, Strange, Et Cetera, Thoughts of Yours

Off-topic discussion.
TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Re: Anyone have thoughts...?

Postby TDK » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:19 pm

NintendoOtaku93 wrote:I had way too many thoughts... Help me! :(
How would someone know if they have too many thoughts?

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Re: Post Thoughts of Yours

Postby loop13 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:23 pm

My thought is STILL going. What the hell?
Anyway, I'll share the plot.
It is Pokemon based though. It was where I met eight genetic experiments, all of them being Pokemon and only two species, and then protect them from the scientists for several merciless years, but a crisis occurred years before. Various dimensions started merging, including the SM dimensions probably from a machine I made in the thought.
For some reason I am 21 in this dream, which would imply that I was born around six years earlier. Plus I was an inventor in the thought, while I plan to take programming IRL. It is pretty graphic though. I specifically remember blowing a zombie in half and watching someone get beheaded.
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

Reiuji Utsuho
Pokey
Pokey
Flair: Time to make myself disappear
Chat Username: Yuu-senpai#1659

Postby Reiuji Utsuho » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 am

I've been writing on/off for about a few months now, randomly starting and dropping projects at varying points. Although I seem to got myself maybe committed to something although I don't really know where it'll go or how long it'll actually last.

My idea is to get some original characters made and established and to start a short story series written as a slice-of-life about the daily struggles they go through as they deal with the fact that they are essentially unwanted and ignored by everyone around them. Sounds darker than original,y thought now that I describe it but it's something that I started being interested in.

Edit: To add on, the stories would mainly focus on their states of thought and how certain situations make them react and feel toward their world and other people in general, I guess.

Hi! Please stay positive and keep yourself motivated. You can do many great things if you give it your effort. Please have a lovely day.
#1: Utsuho Reiuji  #2: Kagerou Imaizumi  #3: Fujiwara no Mokou  #4: Momiji Inubashiri  #5: Kasen Ibaraki

TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby TDK » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:00 pm

I always have this thought that I don't actually exist.

ProngoKingdom
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Random levels

Postby ProngoKingdom » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:37 pm

I would post some pictures of my thots, but they all left me :(
Avatar by the talented That-Mario-Kid

Since everyone have unrelated Pokemon in their signature, I'll put some in mine too.
ImageImageImage

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:08 am

Guess what. MY THOUGHT IS STILL EXPANDING! It just doesn't end. I really need to lay off of CN, as some parts of it originate from those cartoons.
Anyway, about it, I ended up thinking of an alternate version branching off of when I was playing tennis (part came from watching ads about the ad for the Mario Sports Superstars game, the part with someone playing tennis. You can already guess who my partner was.), but a zombie apocalypse occurred. This happened after I met the genetic experiments (all were Gallades and Gardevoirs for some reason.) So I ended up causing a huge zombie pile up with a Peacekeeper SMG. I already knew who was behind the outbreak. (Fun fact: it was Ludvig Maxis from COD). I took care of the experiments, and named them to avoid confusion.......
Two of the experiments(Matthew and Sarah we're their names. Electric and fire respectively), my tennis partner, and I ended up in various universes via strange portals, all of which we're infested. Plus some were those of games and cartoons. Man, WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT DID I EAT!? Isn't that weird? Still, pretty graphic, especially in dreams I had in the thought where someone or everyone was infected, either resulting in my brutal death or grieving of others, especially for three little girls I found in one of the cartoon universes. At one point, my partner was impaled in one of those dreams.

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Postby Rhosty » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:43 am

Sounds like someone is a hardcore gamer.

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:59 am

practicalshorty014 wrote:Sounds like someone is a hardcore gamer.
Alas, 'tis true (Shakespeare reference). Yeah, you don't want to know who all got infected in those dreams anyway. My partner actually died twice. Broken spine and being impaled. I remember my incarnation crying over her death. Reference to who it was BTW. I do remember getting impaled, but I survived somehow. No , not irl. I also remember shooting her corpse with a Binary Rifle, then promptly shooting myself with it. That disintegrated our corpses due to it's technology being Forerunner.
Last edited by loop13 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:58 am

My thoughts was from yesterday.
Yesterday, I feel like refreshing myself since last year (like 2014-2015) I was a fan of AB. So I feel like doing my another drawing inspired from ABPOP!. Unfortunately, when I draw with my computer on without the lights on due to my light is broken. I'll try my best to draw without the use of the light. I give up from a few mins after drawing the bottom part.

I see this is why I'm tired from making background, they took like forever to draw it tbh.

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:02 am

Yeah, I comprehend. For some reason, I think of Sarah a lot, usually holding a fireball or firearm, or both (like a Suppressor in one hand, the fireball in the other.) Although I play lots of games, this merges several as well as cartoons (most notably the PPG, which the three protagonists of that show are the little girls I mentioned earlier). I also think it is weird that I got teleported to that cartoon anyway. I also remember going through a city with the group holding a SPAS 12 which was modified to be fully automatic and have an infinite capacity. I seriously don't know where my brain comes up with this stuff, but it worries my mother. I recently thought of a backstory to why I started taking care of the girls though, that being the fact that their father died in the attack. Huge bloodbath though. FUCK.
I'll elaborate on the experiments. They are Pokémon augmented with an extra type, new abilities, and perfect English, as well as green areas being recolored (Sarah, for example, is an orange Gardevoir).

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Re: Post Expansive Thoughts of Yours

Postby loop13 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 pm

:| Sorry for double post, but I am starting to get slightly creeped out by my thought. Every time. New place, same problem. Gotta scrub areas clean of zombies. Apparently drawings also influence it, as I don't play Animal crossing, yet still got sent to that universe. There was only one zombie though: a Brutus spriteswap. I do remember what happened though. The spriteswap (Tom Nook) had an axe and cornered Isabelle. Just as he lifted his arm, I got his attention by calling him a moron. After killing the spriteswap, the group and I got a drink (and got extremely drunk). My partner was affected the most. Whole place was a mess. I think it is weird that these are popping up. I don't even get remotely near alcohol irl.
Still influenced by COD though. :|

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 am

:o GOOD GOD. Woo for triple post(?) :shock:
Anyway, MY THOUGHT IS STILL EXPANDING! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? I gotta lay off of certain games...
Anyway, in it, I actually was on video chat with Sarah (Description in earlier post), talking to her about safety procedures in case the agents (They are trying to kill me and anyone associated with me. This was after my group killed every existing zombie somehow). I told her to give Lexine and Alexandria (two more experiments) some of the equipment I left with them (as in firearms and other weapons, including my Energy Sword and Squad Automatic Weapon) so they can defend themselves and anyone else that was there. At this point, I was on vacation with my partner (credit to anyone who knows who this is), and I wouldn't return for 3 days. I did tell them that I had contact with some friendly agencies (references galore!), and if anything gets hairy, to call them. The next day, I ended up getting kidnapped after being drugged with chloroform. So my partner came looking for me throughout the city. I actually saw her actions, since I was unconscious, and our sight was connected somehow. Anyway, I was nowhere to be found, so she automatically assumed the corporation took me, so she returned home in my vehicle, fully armed, just in case they appeared. I seriously don't know where this stuff comes from, but it has been going on for WELL OVER A MONTH. She did ring up some allies and stormed the building I was held in. Bodies and gore everywhere. :shock:
Fun fact: some music from GTA5 (the music that plays when you return to North Yankton) was playing in my mind when she was looking for me. She also ended up getting into a fight with a Snifit, which wounded her left arm.

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:49 pm

SHIT I ACTUALLY ENJOY THESE THOUGHTS.
I also noticed I made several posts alone lol.
Anyway, I really need to make a story about this. Anyway, still same thing. Taking care of the experiments, as well as my Pichu, and killing agents. My partner's arm was obviously broken due to what she told me. I saw the blood on her dress, as well as the bruise around the wound, and had to mend it. That explained the fact that she used a Type-1 Energy Sword and Boltshot. I then got into a video chat with Isabelle. She said a mysterious plague hit the town and they ran out of antibiotics for it because it was immune to them, and that she was immune. I literally said "What the hell!?" She also said she actually owns a shotgun, and that she would gun someone down if necessary. I then asked the model of the shotgun, with a vague answer. I then closed the chat and went on the PC, and then I got phished. I then ran the antivirus to check the PC, and I got rid of Ghostpush. I then got another call from Sarah, who was with Matthew, who then said something is wrong in the town I live by, seeing a fire at the store. I told them to not get involved, and that i gave her an M7S and M6S for a reason (Matthew is a yellow Gallade, if you didn't know). She then got caught by someone and she shot him, literally ripping him in half due to the 60 round magazine in the M7S. Sarah is prepared for war. She literally wore a camoflauged outfit consisting of a long sleeve and jeans, a bandolier on her forearm, and a belt magazine on her torso. She also said she thought they saw Arceus. I hung up after saying to get out of there. The person she killed was a quarterwit for even trying to capture her without Nova 6, which was long gone. Either way, it would only slow her down. She lost her arm and regenerated it after an hour due to her genes. Same for the fact that Matthew lost his leg at one point.
They also survived various diseases specific to parasites. Their immune systems literally killed the parasite.

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:29 am

Hmm let me see here.
My first thought is making a gameplay recording on my phone, I always wanna use Mobizen to record on my phone but it requires PC and USB to it, short story, it requires booster mode. BTW, I don't know what USB plugin tools tho.

My second thought is doing an Angry Birds version of a FNAF animation, "5 AM at Freddy's. Basically a parody of Angry Birds and Five Nights at Freddy's 2. But I didn't have enough time to do a paper-craft of birds (or the characters) . If only I wasn't bothering about using this PC, ughh. Okay that's all.

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:15 am

RSupertheGreat wrote:Hmm let me see here.
My first thought is making a gameplay recording on my phone, I always wanna use Mobizen to record on my phone but it requires PC and USB to it, short story, it requires booster mode. BTW, I don't know what USB plugin tools tho.

My second thought is doing an Angry Birds version of a FNAF animation, "5 AM at Freddy's. Basically a parody of Angry Birds and Five Nights at Freddy's 2. But I didn't have enough time to do a paper-craft of birds (or the characters) . If only I wasn't bothering about using this PC, ughh. Okay that's all.
Uhhh, you must really like Angry Birds.
Anyway, while trying to sleep, the thought continues. Really? Anyway, it centers around Sarah and Matthew. I must of told them to retrieve something. Also, Matthew was talking about conspiracy theories, like how Blue may not be male, how team Rocket screwed up, and what they we're shooting was actually a Dratini. Sarah asked where he got these theories, and he said he put pieces together. She also mentioned that the Dratini theory is credible. They were supposed to go into a strange building to grab an object, but they found their own kind upstairs. The Gallade was revealed to be dead though, with a deep gash in the torso. The Gardevoir was just unconscious, however. Then a strange shadow appeared, and grabbed Sarah. The Suppressor didn't do anything, so she resorted to the Annihilator pistol, which killed it. The shiny Gardevoir was obviously frightened upon seeing the corpse, and started crying. They found the object and realized that they were followed by armed agents. They had to jump out the window. Unbeknownst to them, there was a sniper. The Gardevoir was shot with a Beam Rifle, and Sarah was shot with an M40A1. Matthew did take Sarah's phone and called for help, but had to mend Sarah's wound.
As he is also an experiment, he can morph his blades into hands for a short time. Another thing is that the Gardevoir's vocal chords mutated due to the plasma.
Weird stuff right?
Edit: fuck this auto correct.
Edit 2:CRAP.

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: Post Expansive, Strange, Et Cetera, Thoughts of Yours

Postby FireyPaperMario » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm

I had a thought of making a 8-bit level community contest! :P

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Interesting. You plan on hosting one?
On another note, another scenario came into mind, although it does result in the duo's death (the shiny Gardevoir survives). Sarah's death is very graphic and gory though, as she gets slightly disembowled by the shadow. Matthew dies as well, but not before trying to kill the shadow. I apparently found the building, as well as the Gardevoir crying by a rock. She was traumatized by those events. She pointed to the building, but did come with me. I found the corpses, as well as the creature. I was grabbed, but told the Gardevoir to get away from the shadow. I was then beheaded. I don't understand how, but she had knowledge of how my equipment worked, as she was holding my Annihilator handgun when I found her. I don't understand my brain.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Jayce 777 wrote:holding a fireball or firearm, or both (like a Suppressor in one hand, the fireball in the other.)
Is that fireball as in Cave Story?

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:39 am

Wat? I haven't played Cave Story. Maybe like a high-res. game such as Fallout 4.
Concerning my thought, I mentioned the duo finding a shiny Gardevoir in the building. She actually follows the duo, but survives the ball of plasma that she was shot with. When she awakens, she cries again for an unknown reason, which is revealed later on. Regarding the mutation, it just made her voice slightly deeper.

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 am

I've had the idea of creating a contest where your level can only use stuff from the first version of SMBX, although I actually don't know what stuff was 1.0 exclusive.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Return to “Sandbox”