Join the SMBX Episode Project Discord Server

Join the SMBX 38A Discord!

Join the CodeHaus Discord!

RegisteredUsername
Bit
Bit

Re: backtobasics

Postby RegisteredUsername » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:I don't see how it's being pushed down anyone's throats, really. Nobody's being forced to click on this thread, and it's not appearing outside of this thread any more (aside from in the levels forum, where, again, legitimate levels are being posted).
...And they weren't FORCED to make this thread, and weren't FORCED to make some bullshit joke up about Mario isn't great or used in SMBX anymore or something.
Mario wants the T

IRC Quotes:
Spoiler: show
Special IRC Quote:

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Is this stupid flame war still going on.

We're not even attacking anyone. Teasing =/= attacking.

Look who's shoving who's ideals down whose throats? Check out who's invading this thread to say how stupid the movement is.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 pm

And might I just add real quick, how exactly are we still in the wrong when people have done nothing but criticize and shittalk what the #backtobasics movement is simply wanting to, including making two entire threads meant to cancel out what we're doing?

And, might I add again, how much we aren't invading those topics, saying how "stupid" and "interfering" your opinion is. We have left you alone to do what you want. Is it so hard to ask the same?

KittyCat
Rex
Rex

Postby KittyCat » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:32 pm

I'm happy that I came back. - There's a lot of lols happening in this forum again! (And the forum has become great again apart from these new so-called Marioheads!)
I'm a cat, so don't think I'm sstutering when I speak. - Haven't you seen movies where catss speak? *purrs*

Mario Pics:

BTB
Lakitu
Lakitu

Re: backtobasics - OFFICIAL TIMELINE

Postby BTB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:08 am

OFFICIAL Super Mario Timeline
Presented by the Back To Basics Commitee
Authorized by John Nintendo of Nintendo Inc.

This is the most accurate timeline, made in cooperation with Nintendo. Please note some games, such as Mario's Time Machine take place in all time and space, and are not included.

Prehistoric Times
Super Mario Bros. 3 (world 4)

World 4 of Super Mario Bros. 3 takes place in one of the earliest timelines. This time Mario travels back to prehistoric Mushroom Kingdom, which is proven by the giant Goombas and Koopas.

The Brooklyn Way
Donkey Kong
Mario Bros.

Both of these games take place in Mario's hometown, Brooklyn. Mario finds transportation to the Mushroom Kingdom at the end of Mario Bros. This also explains why the Donkey Kong Country games are not canon, as Donkey Kong lives on earth.

Pre-war Mushroom Kingdom
Mario Party 2
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart: Double Dash!

When Mario first arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser and Mario were great friends. After the canon ending of Mario Kart: Double Dash! where Mario and Luigi win in a landslide victory against King Koopa, he becomes angry and declares war on the Mushroom Kingdom by kidnapping Princess Peach.

Mario's First Big Adventure
Super Mario Bros.
Super Marios. The Lost Levels

Everyone knows this story, even a lot of fakers. Mario goes on an adventure throughout the Mushroom Kingdom to save the Princess. Watch out Mario, the Lost Levels is tricky!

Tragedy In The Mushroom Kingdom
Mario Is Missing!

A new foe, Morton Koopa captures our hero! It's time for Luigi to save the day! This adventure takes Luigi back to earth on an epic journey to save his brother. He also learns a little bit too! After Luigi defeats Morton, he plots ultimate revenge on the Mario Bros. with his friend, Bowser.

Mario's Second Big Adventure
Super Mario Bros. 3

Bowser is back, and this time with many more allies! Mario, Luigi and Toad go on a quest to rescue Peach and save Mushroom Kingdom from new enemies, like Wendy O. Koopa and the Buster Beetles! Afterwords, Mario receives an invitation to a strange new world...

Learning Time!
Mario Calculator
Mario's Early Years! Fun With Numbers
Mario's Early Years! Fun With Letters
Mario Paint Composer
Mario Teaches Typing

Mario's going to need to have his wits sharp if he's going to embark on his next adventure.

Mario's Greatest Adventure Ever
???

The Bros. Split Up
Wario World
Super Mario Sunshine
New Super Luigi U
Luigi's Mansion

After Mario and Luigi face their biggest challenge to this day, they now have the freedom to deal with smaller issues in the Mushroom Kingdom. Meanwhile, a new character to the series, Wario, gets into some trouble himself. Mario embarks on a diplomatic mission to Isle Delfino, while Luigi goes on his own adventure. After the events of these too games, Luigi wins a free house, but is he in for a scary surprise? (WARNING: Luigi's Mansion is intended for the bigger kids.)

They're Back!
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

After the adventures they had on their own, Mario and Luigi return with a stronger bond than ever. But Bowser has a big plan in store for them!

A New Timeloop Opens...
Mario Kart ∞
Donkey Kong Jr. Math

Wario and Bowser challenge Mario to another round of Mario Kart, but not just for fun. They work together to open another timeloop!

Well, that's it for right now, but we all know John and the rest of the guys over at Nintendo have some great Mario games coming our way soon!

FanofSMBX
Bowser
Bowser

Postby FanofSMBX » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 am

MGAE needs to be a #backtobasics community episode. Maybe it will finally win the fakers and instigators with love, not hate.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
My graphics pack!
Supporting forums:

SMBX Galaxy forum by Pivot40Channel
http://smbxgalaxy.prophpbb.com/
Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000. There is a whole forum category dedicated to the boss rush series with official rushes, submit bosses, and fan boss rushes! It is still open but AirSeus Forums is now open:
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
AirSeus Forums the new home of the Boss Rush series:
http://smbxairseusforums.prophpbb.com/
First to discover:
Spark
Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo
Boom Boom
KINGBOWSER112 RULES!

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:46 am

I would contribute to that.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:30 am

King of Eterity wrote:Super Mario 63
hey, thanks for mentioning it
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:50 am

FanofSMBX wrote:MGAE needs to be a #backtobasics community episode. Maybe it will finally win the fakers and instigators with love, not hate.
We may enjoy your episodes and leves, but we will not join the movement.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

BTB
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby BTB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:55 am

We will never release an episode unless we get authorization from John himself, which is very unlikely. Our worst nightmare is breaking the canon ourselves.

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:05 am

That sucks, wish the episode could happen.

Mable
Peach
Peach

Postby Mable » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:01 am

BTB wrote: bj007pro, please stop instigating.
Wait, is he really that guy? Lmao if yes that would be sooo multiple evading for being banned actually.
RegisteredUsername wrote: How about you guys stop instigating, as well as pushing this joke down our throats.
How about you guys start taking a joke, and stop taking this all so serious. I find it funny how people like those "How to make a blackhole" "How to blablabla" threads and joke around in them. Yet if something like this #btb happens their flip their shit about it.. GG at least this actually has some good discussion.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:22 am

BTB wrote:We will never release an episode unless we get authorization from John himself, which is very unlikely. Our worst nightmare is breaking the canon ourselves.
What about if you release it as a fangame that is a tribute to John Nintendo?

BTB
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby BTB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:01 pm

PixelPest wrote:
BTB wrote:We will never release an episode unless we get authorization from John himself, which is very unlikely. Our worst nightmare is breaking the canon ourselves.
Please stop

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Postby CynicHost » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:01 pm

I will love support and cherish this time line forever

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:47 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
FanofSMBX wrote:MGAE needs to be a #backtobasics community episode. Maybe it will finally win the fakers and instigators with love, not hate.
We may enjoy your episodes and leves, but we will not join the movement.
RegisteredUsername wrote: How about you guys stop instigating, as well as pushing this joke down our throats.
TNTtimelord wrote:We're not even attacking anyone or shoving it down anyone's throats. Teasing =/= attacking.

Look who's shoving who's ideals down whose throats? Check out who's invading this thread to say how stupid the movement is.
TNTtimelord wrote:And might I just add real quick, how exactly are we still in the wrong when people have done nothing but criticize and shittalk what the #backtobasics movement is simply wanting to, including making two entire threads meant to cancel out what we're doing?

And, might I add again, how much we aren't invading those topics, saying how "stupid" and "interfering" your opinion is. We have left you alone to do what you want. Is it so hard to ask the same?

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:36 pm

PixelPest wrote:
Leave them to their cult, PixelPest. You obviously can't rationalize with irrational people...

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 pm

SnifitGuy wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
Leave them to their cult, PixelPest. You obviously can't rationalize with irrational people...
I guess not. I even thought this was a legitimate suggestion and possibility, but I guess they're too far gone that I might as well not try to pull them out of the loonie bin

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:42 pm

PixelPest wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote:
PixelPest wrote: What about if you release it as a fangame that is a tribute to John Nintendo?
I guess not. I even thought this was a legitimate suggestion and possibility, but I guess they're too far gone that I might as well not try to pull them out of the loonie bin
I don't see keeping everything in one thread as irrational. I believe it is irrational to come into it, complain about it, make 2 other threads to complain about it, then complain about it some more.

Return to “Sandbox”