What SMBX School Would Be Like

Off-topic discussion.
MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:27 am

NintendoOtaku93 wrote:In my opinion, a SMBX School wouldn't be like something from an Japanese anime... :roll:
it'd probably be equally autistic though

User avatar
HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 3457
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby HeroLinik » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:35 am

Nien wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:In my opinion, a SMBX School wouldn't be like something from an Japanese anime... :roll:
it'd probably be equally autistic though
Ultimately, it depends on what you mean by the term "autistic". But I can see the entire cast of the SMBX community as anime characters.
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:58 am

Linik wrote:
Nien wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:In my opinion, a SMBX School wouldn't be like something from an Japanese anime... :roll:
it'd probably be equally autistic though
Ultimately, it depends on what you mean by the term "autistic". But I can see the entire cast of the SMBX community as anime characters.
by autistic i mean autistic, i don't think that word is vague

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Posts: 6206
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby FireyPaperMario » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:19 am

Linik wrote:
Nien wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:In my opinion, a SMBX School wouldn't be like something from an Japanese anime... :roll:
it'd probably be equally autistic though
Ultimately, it depends on what you mean by the term "autistic". But I can see the entire cast of the SMBX community as anime characters.
True, I guess I call for the "Shounen Anime Hero" type. ;)
Mario RPG Goals (62% of them Done)
Image Image
Best Quotes: show
8bitmushroom wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD, big whoop! Wanna fight about it?

User avatar
Reverse back 2 me
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Reverse back 2 me » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Totally would rather go there than regular school.

User avatar
Garro
Bit
Bit
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Garro » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 am

No Kyasarin as principal? I'm disappointed.

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6838
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby bossedit8 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:45 am

Reverse back 2 me wrote:Totally would rather go there than regular school.
Who goes to school anyways.


Inb4 I'm the next to headmaster for this...

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 3263
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: mangsut
Pronouns: He/Him/That wolf
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby WerewolfGD » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:37 pm

bossedit8 wrote:
Reverse back 2 me wrote:Totally would rather go there than regular school.
Who goes to school anyways...
*raises hands* me me me
FKA Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
You might know me from Geometry Dash stuff, also yes I'm a furry.
MxW2 FA
Image
Awooo!
If you want to contact me, here is my discord : Alagirez#2056 or my instagram : alagirezthewolf

User avatar
Reverse back 2 me
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Reverse back 2 me » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Camacho wrote:
bossedit8 wrote:
Reverse back 2 me wrote:Totally would rather go there than regular school.
Who goes to school anyways...
*raises hands* me me me

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby PixelPest » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:16 pm

The amusing thing if you think about it, is that this school really wouldn't have jocks...or sports teams for that matter

User avatar
Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Ecruteak » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:42 pm

This school would probably still have as many bullies and victims as any normal school would.
sorry don't persecute me for my statement
Image
Ambiguously active.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4736
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Aero » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Shroom would be a hall monitor.

User avatar
perhaps
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:47 pm
Flair: im very cool

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby perhaps » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Aero wrote:Shroom would be a hall monitor.
goddamnit aero this is why i love you
been thingken about makin a few levels again

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Mable » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:06 am

PixelPest wrote:The amusing thing if you think about it, is that this school really wouldn't have jocks...or sports teams for that matter
Don't worry, i officially will slap everyone in their face who refuses to do sport. Not a big fan of people like that. It's better to do some sport once a while, instead of sitting 24/365

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6376
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:11 am

Mable wrote:
PixelPest wrote:The amusing thing if you think about it, is that this school really wouldn't have jocks...or sports teams for that matter
Don't worry, i officially will slap everyone in their face who refuses to do sport. Not a big fan of people like that. It's better to do some sport once a while, instead of sitting 24/365
Considering bowling, Swiming, Archery, and Table Tennis, I think if I went to that school, I would not get slapped ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6838
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:25 am

Aero wrote:Shroom would be a hall monitor.
Securities at the Hallway oh my!!

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6917
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Cedur » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:58 am

Gotta add mafia: Taught by Spinda, Zeldamaster12 and Danny
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby Mable » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:12 am

I never saw or heard, of a school where they teach you how to be a cold blood killer

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6838
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:20 am

Mable wrote:I never saw or heard, of a school where they teach you how to be a cold blood killer
Me neither... so that would be one killer school right there if that's true.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6376
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: What SMBX School Would Be Like

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:25 pm

bossedit8 wrote:
Mable wrote:I never saw or heard, of a school where they teach you how to be a cold blood killer
Me neither... so that would be one killer school right there if that's true.
That joke was a little messed up... On a side note, maybe retitle the class to "Werewolf" would be safer?

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests