Hello all, and welcome to...
WHAT SMBX SCHOOL WOULD BE LIKE :DDDD
aka a thread made by someone with too much time on their hands
*ahem* let's get started:
I would say Joey but idk if he's scary enough to be a principal. So I'll go with DarkMatt :3
Mathematics (taught by Natsu/HenryRichard)
- Learn how to do stuff like calculate desired layer time, using this formula:
32 * (NºBlocks) / (Desired Speed) / 65 = (Desired time)
- You would be tested on your ability to create events that use specific layers.
History (taught by Joey/Knux/Cloud)
- Learn about the history of the community, including the old forums/Knux's forums!
- You would be required to memorize all of the SMBX community forum owners...IN ORDER >:]
- You would also be tested on major community events, like the shutdown of SMBX by Nintendo.
Science (taught by Willhart/as303298)
- Learn how the different physics of the game's characters/NPCs work!
- Also learn about certain glitches, like the moving platform glitch.
- You would be tested on your ability to recognize the physics of the different playable characters, and the glitches that one could perform with them.
Art (taught by Chad/Enjl/Sednaiur)
- Learn how to create/use custom graphics and music to create a solid atmosphere!
- You would be tested on your ability to use extended tilesets
create your own original graphics and use them well. Also, clash = automatic 0/10 :3
English (taught by me ofc)
- Learn how to speak English well, because everyone on this forum cares about that
Technology (taught by Kevsoft/snoruntpyro/Enjl)
- Learn how to code LunaLua. Nuff said.
Gym (taught by...idfk)
- oh man you actually have to go outside and do stuff
So the question is...would YOU go to this school? :O