SMBX: Civil War (Wart vs. Tatanga)

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

SMBX: Civil War (Wart vs. Tatanga)

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:29 pm

My first fan-fiction that's SMBX related, hope you guys enjoyed! (There might be some dark scenes in this story, just an FYI.)

Prologue: Start of the civil war

A world, once peaceful and fun-loving, now filled with bombings, bloodshed, & never-ending war. Divided by 2 powerful, & and lethal groups. One group lead by the Evil frog king Wart, who once had control over people's dreams about 20 years ago, but then overthrown by 4 heroes. The other group, lead by an deadly purple alien named Tatanga, who once invade our world and brainwashed many victims to aid him to his attack on our world, but lost in an almighty final battle against an brave pilot in the Chai kingdom about 25 years ago. Many military forces from many resisting countries tried to fight back again the two armies to set the world free from the endless warfare once and for all, but they all got wiped-out as well as an lethal bombing on their home countries. How did this civil war begin??? It all started about a few months ago in the mushroom kingdom...

The mushroom kingdom citizens were enjoying the day, playing in the local parks, shopping, sight-seeing, all the peaceful stuff people do on nice days. Until a loud, alien-like noise buzzed in the air from straight out of nowhere! "?!?" gasps the citizens all around the mushroom kingdom as they all looked back & forth for the location of this alien sound. Right after a few seconds, whatever's making that sound eventually flew down from outer space in sight. The owner of that sound was an large silver UFO! But that's not all, behind the UFO was over tens & thousands of alien battle crafts. The kingdom citizens gasps right as they saw the alien battle crafts prep for an deadly attack! Before the aliens attacks the kingdom, a mighty alien voice speaks out from the large UFO, "People of the Mushroom Kingdom, this is Tatanga of the black hole galaxy! Bring me Super Mario now, or I'll destroy this whole kingdom!!!!" Many people scream in fear and ran to their homes & shelters when Tatanga's troops launch their attacks. The alien troops fires out lasers and bombs on the cities and towns, and some swoop down and capture the citizens, making them into prisoners. But meanwhile, in another region of the kingdom, there's another attack coming up. And it ain't Tatanga or his army.

In that region of the mushroom kingdom, that's nothing but wastelands & volcanoes & lakes of molten lava (controlled by the mighty King Bowser), another evil army is surrounding the whole region. Unlike Tatanga's army, this army is consisted of shy guys, birdoes, mostly fantasy dreamland-like creatures, most likely from the dreamland, Subcon. Armed with their best and most advance weapons, the troops jumps out and attacks the minions of King Bowser with stealth and the element of surprise! Soon, the spies later found the location of the King of the koopas' huge castle! "Sir Wart," said one of the spies as its hiding behind one of the giant rocks on an spy gadget phone, "I found King Bowser's lair, should we all attack?" After 10 seconds of static sounds, a voice appears from the phone (Wart), "Of course, stay hidden till my army storms the castle until further commands! King Wart out!" The spies of Wart stayed behind the giant rocks, charging up their gears & weapons till new orders. Back at the scene of the army surrounding Bowser's kingdom, King Wart steps into the scene. He put up 1 of his arms, and yells out "ATTACK BOWSER'S KINGDOM & CASTLE!" all of the troops covering the perimeter jumped out of their posts, and ran or flew straight to the great Koopa king's castle at great speed. Once the army reach the castle, many of the troops of Wart's army launched bob-ombs on the castle, while some sneaks into the windows of the castle.

Although, the Mario Bros. didn't realize the two attacks until it was too late. The princess was imprisoned by Tatanga's army and was later excuted, king Bowser & the 7 koopalings were massacred by Wart and his elite troops, Fry Guy, Mouser, Mecha Birdo, and the other bosses from Mario 2 USA! Both brothers tried to stop these fiends from taking over the kingdom, Mario fought Tatanga, Luigi storms to Bowser's castle to fight Wart. Both Mario & Luigi were killed in battle, and by the time the 2 armies noticed that they both want world domination, both Wart & Tatanga declare a civil war against each other!

Right after the destruction of the poor Mushroom Kingdom, Tatanga & Wart fought over many other lands around the world, killing over billions just for control of the lands. Right now, Wart controls 49% of the whole world, and Tatanga controls another 49% of the whole world. But as for the 2% of the world that's unclaimed by the 2 evil armies, what the citizens of this unclaimed land didn't know, they're gonna either fight back or die. And this land is known as the SMBX Forums! :o

End of Prologue!

Custom mega drive playable sprites
Mario RPG goals (62% completed)
My Pixiv
Best Quotes: show
Danny wrote:
Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:49 pm
No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:26 am
That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Zipper
Ripper II
Ripper II

Re: SMBX: Civil War (Wart vs. Tatanga)

Postby Zipper » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:51 pm

NintendoOtaku93 wrote: Although, the Mario Bros. didn't realize the two attacks until it was too late. The princess was imprisoned by Tatanga's army and was later excuted,
what
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: king Bowser & the 7 koopalings were massacred by Wart and his elite troops, Fry Guy, Mouser, Mecha Birdo, and the other bosses from Mario 2 USA!
the
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: Both brothers tried to stop these fiends from taking over the kingdom, Mario fought Tatanga, Luigi storms to Bowser's castle to fight Wart. Both Mario & Luigi were killed in battle, and by the time the 2 armies noticed that they both want world domination, both Wart & Tatanga declare a civil war against each other!
fuck

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:52 pm

I don't know if this is too much to ask, but would you adapt this to a screenplay to put on YouTube?

Wind
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Wind » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:54 pm

But will it have starman?

<bossedit8> abuse nicely

Quill
Rydia
Rydia

Postby Quill » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:11 pm

NintendoOtaku93 wrote:My first fan-fiction that's SMBX related, hope you guys enjoyed! (There might be some dark scenes in this story, just an FYI.)
damn dark scenes in the mario fanfiction? can't wait tbh
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:

war never changes, not even in the mushroom kingdom
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:A world, once peaceful and fun-loving, now filled with bombings, bloodshed, & never-ending war.
>there might be some dark scenes in this story
>first line of the story is edgy as fuck
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Divided by 2 powerful, & and lethal groups.
& and
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:One group lead by the Evil frog king Wart, who once had control over people's dreams about 20 years ago,
that's non-canon!
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:The other group, lead by an deadly purple alien named Tatanga, who once invade our world and brainwashed many victims to aid him to his attack on our world, but lost in an almighty final battle against an brave pilot in the Chai kingdom about 25 years ago.
i never actually played the game with this dude in it so idk if it's 100% factual but whatever
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Many military forces from many resisting countries tried to fight back again the two armies to set the world free from the endless warfare once and for all, but they all got wiped-out as well as an lethal bombing on their home countries.
i actually don't have a comment for this, it's just a funny sentence to read
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:How did this civil war begin??? It all started about a few months ago in the mushroom kingdom...
the elipsis to build suspence this is getting serious
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Until a loud, alien-like noise buzzed in the air from straight out of nowhere! "?!?" gasps the citizens all around the mushroom kingdom as they all looked back & forth for the location of this alien sound.
>"?!?" gasps the citizens
how do they speak PUNCTUATION?!?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Right after a few seconds, whatever's making that sound eventually flew down from outer space in sight.
how are they sure it's from outer space, it could have just been in the sky
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:The owner of that sound was an large silver UFO!
oh shit not a silver ufo, that justifies the exclamation mark entirely, what a game changer that is!
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:But that's not all, behind the UFO was over tens & thousands of alien battle crafts. The kingdom citizens gasps right as they saw the alien battle crafts prep for an deadly attack!
i think you meant to say 'prepared'
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Before the aliens attacks the kingdom, a mighty alien voice speaks out from the large UFO, "People of the Mushroom Kingdom, this is Tatanga of the black hole galaxy! Bring me Super Mario now, or I'll destroy this whole kingdom!!!!"
how loud must tatanga be speaking to justify four exclamation marks, shit must be crazy
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Many people scream in fear and ran to their homes & shelters when Tatanga's troops launch their attacks. The alien troops fires out lasers and bombs on the cities and towns, and some swoop down and capture the citizens, making them into prisoners.
how do they swoop down? are they birds?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:But meanwhile, in another region of the kingdom, there's another attack coming up. And it ain't Tatanga or his army.
i'm triggered
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:In that region of the mushroom kingdom, that's nothing but wastelands & volcanoes & lakes of molten lava (controlled by the mighty King Bowser)
yeah, this region has nothing, except ALL OF THESE THINGS
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Unlike Tatanga's army, this army is consisted of shy guys, birdoes, mostly fantasy dreamland-like creatures, most likely from the dreamland, Subcon. Armed with their best and most advance weapons, the troops jumps out and attacks the minions of King Bowser with stealth and the element of surprise!
were you too lazy to research the names of some of the smb2 enemies?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Soon, the spies later found the location of the King of the koopas' huge castle! "Sir Wart," said one of the spies as its hiding behind one of the giant rocks on an spy gadget phone,
what is a spy gadget phone and how does it differ from a phone
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: "I found King Bowser's lair, should we all attack?" After 10 seconds of static sounds, a voice appears from the phone (Wart), "Of course, stay hidden till my army storms the castle until further commands! King Wart out!"
why did wart hesitate, it's a yes or no answer jeez what a nerd
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:The spies of Wart stayed behind the giant rocks, charging up their gears & weapons till new orders. Back at the scene of the army surrounding Bowser's kingdom, King Wart steps into the scene. He put up 1 of his arms, and yells out "ATTACK BOWSER'S KINGDOM & CASTLE!"
>he put up 1 of his arms

why not 'he put up an arm'?!?

also apparently bowser's entire kingdom is just his castle or something idk
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:all of the troops covering the perimeter jumped out of their posts, and ran or flew straight to the great Koopa king's castle at great speed. Once the army reach the castle, many of the troops of Wart's army launched bob-ombs on the castle, while some sneaks into the windows of the castle.
holy shit they're firing bob-ombs, not actual bombs and nukes
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Although, the Mario Bros. didn't realize the two attacks until it was too late. The princess was imprisoned by Tatanga's army and was later excuted
lmao
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:king Bowser & the 7 koopalings were massacred by Wart and his elite troops, Fry Guy, Mouser, Mecha Birdo, and the other bosses from Mario 2 USA!
hey they random fourth wall break
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Both brothers tried to stop these fiends from taking over the kingdom, Mario fought Tatanga, Luigi storms to Bowser's castle to fight Wart. Both Mario & Luigi were killed in battle,
let's kill off the entire main cast of the mario series in the prologue
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: and by the time the 2 armies noticed that they both want world domination, both Wart & Tatanga declare a civil war against each other!
how is it a civil war?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Right after the destruction of the poor Mushroom Kingdom, Tatanga & Wart fought over many other lands around the world, killing over billions just for control of the lands.
so much death for a prologue, 'might be some dark scenes' my ass
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Right now, Wart controls 49% of the whole world, and Tatanga controls another 49% of the whole world. But as for the 2% of the world that's unclaimed by the 2 evil armies, what the citizens of this unclaimed land didn't know, they're gonna either fight back or die. And this land is known as the SMBX Forums! :o
why the smbx forums
why the EMOTICON

My Score: :?: :!: :?:

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:25 pm

SMBX: [REDACTED] (Quill vs. NintendoOtaku93)

Circle Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Circle Guy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 pm

is 2% gonna be joey and knux
please say no please say no please say no
also why the heck did you kill mayro and weegee
also most users should be included since its the forums
Last edited by Circle Guy on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Spinda wrote:
luigiman64 wrote:can you fart
yes if you use lunalua

Code: Select all

function onLoop()
    player:Fart()
end
HenryRichard wrote: necks are overrated
Camacho wrote:omg you must get all the spindas
AeroMatter wrote:づ✿o✿づ more spam for the spam god.
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... hilit=fart
the thread i don't want you to see

http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 52&t=12863
i don't even

Most posts in a row: 11 (by Tortus Bros)
i have 10,100 points

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 pm

...So SMBX is having a Civil War? I have read Quill's dissection to know what not to do when I post my first fic.

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:46 am

Zipper wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: Although, the Mario Bros. didn't realize the two attacks until it was too late. The princess was imprisoned by Tatanga's army and was later excuted,
what
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: king Bowser & the 7 koopalings were massacred by Wart and his elite troops, Fry Guy, Mouser, Mecha Birdo, and the other bosses from Mario 2 USA!
the
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: Both brothers tried to stop these fiends from taking over the kingdom, Mario fought Tatanga, Luigi storms to Bowser's castle to fight Wart. Both Mario & Luigi were killed in battle, and by the time the 2 armies noticed that they both want world domination, both Wart & Tatanga declare a civil war against each other!
fuck
Hey, this is my first time writing an SMBX fan fiction! What more do you guys want me to make in an fan-fiction!
P.S. There will be appearances of forgotten Mario characters in this story. :roll:
My Pixiv
Danny wrote:
No creativeness.

Idunn wrote:
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Circle Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Circle Guy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:36 pm

like the fast boo in sms or floating Mario head????
HYPE
Spinda wrote:
yes if you use lunalua

function onLoop()
end

i don't even

i have 10,100 points

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:44 pm

and then the SMBX forums's autism proved to be too much for both armies, then they died of beneficial cancer.

the end.

also you should rename this to SMBX: Advance Wars

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad

Postby FireyPaperMario » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 am

Nien wrote:and then the SMBX forums's autism proved to be too much for both armies, then they died of beneficial cancer.

the end.

also you should rename this to SMBX: Advance Wars
I'm not even going to have self-insert in this fan fiction! And great way to finish my story without me even trying to type it up! :roll:
My Pixiv
Danny wrote:
No creativeness.

Idunn wrote:
I'm autistic & have ADHD

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad

Postby FireyPaperMario » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:38 am

Quill wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:My first fan-fiction that's SMBX related, hope you guys enjoyed! (There might be some dark scenes in this story, just an FYI.)
damn dark scenes in the mario fanfiction? can't wait tbh
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:

war never changes, not even in the mushroom kingdom
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:A world, once peaceful and fun-loving, now filled with bombings, bloodshed, & never-ending war.
>there might be some dark scenes in this story
>first line of the story is edgy as fuck
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Divided by 2 powerful, & and lethal groups.
& and
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:One group lead by the Evil frog king Wart, who once had control over people's dreams about 20 years ago,
that's non-canon!
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:The other group, lead by an deadly purple alien named Tatanga, who once invade our world and brainwashed many victims to aid him to his attack on our world, but lost in an almighty final battle against an brave pilot in the Chai kingdom about 25 years ago.
i never actually played the game with this dude in it so idk if it's 100% factual but whatever
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Many military forces from many resisting countries tried to fight back again the two armies to set the world free from the endless warfare once and for all, but they all got wiped-out as well as an lethal bombing on their home countries.
i actually don't have a comment for this, it's just a funny sentence to read
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:How did this civil war begin??? It all started about a few months ago in the mushroom kingdom...
the elipsis to build suspence this is getting serious
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Until a loud, alien-like noise buzzed in the air from straight out of nowhere! "?!?" gasps the citizens all around the mushroom kingdom as they all looked back & forth for the location of this alien sound.
>"?!?" gasps the citizens
how do they speak PUNCTUATION?!?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Right after a few seconds, whatever's making that sound eventually flew down from outer space in sight.
how are they sure it's from outer space, it could have just been in the sky
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:The owner of that sound was an large silver UFO!
oh shit not a silver ufo, that justifies the exclamation mark entirely, what a game changer that is!
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:But that's not all, behind the UFO was over tens & thousands of alien battle crafts. The kingdom citizens gasps right as they saw the alien battle crafts prep for an deadly attack!
i think you meant to say 'prepared'
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Before the aliens attacks the kingdom, a mighty alien voice speaks out from the large UFO, "People of the Mushroom Kingdom, this is Tatanga of the black hole galaxy! Bring me Super Mario now, or I'll destroy this whole kingdom!!!!"
how loud must tatanga be speaking to justify four exclamation marks, shit must be crazy
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Many people scream in fear and ran to their homes & shelters when Tatanga's troops launch their attacks. The alien troops fires out lasers and bombs on the cities and towns, and some swoop down and capture the citizens, making them into prisoners.
how do they swoop down? are they birds?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:But meanwhile, in another region of the kingdom, there's another attack coming up. And it ain't Tatanga or his army.
i'm triggered
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:In that region of the mushroom kingdom, that's nothing but wastelands & volcanoes & lakes of molten lava (controlled by the mighty King Bowser)
yeah, this region has nothing, except ALL OF THESE THINGS
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Unlike Tatanga's army, this army is consisted of shy guys, birdoes, mostly fantasy dreamland-like creatures, most likely from the dreamland, Subcon. Armed with their best and most advance weapons, the troops jumps out and attacks the minions of King Bowser with stealth and the element of surprise!
were you too lazy to research the names of some of the smb2 enemies?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Soon, the spies later found the location of the King of the koopas' huge castle! "Sir Wart," said one of the spies as its hiding behind one of the giant rocks on an spy gadget phone,
what is a spy gadget phone and how does it differ from a phone
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: "I found King Bowser's lair, should we all attack?" After 10 seconds of static sounds, a voice appears from the phone (Wart), "Of course, stay hidden till my army storms the castle until further commands! King Wart out!"
why did wart hesitate, it's a yes or no answer jeez what a nerd
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:The spies of Wart stayed behind the giant rocks, charging up their gears & weapons till new orders. Back at the scene of the army surrounding Bowser's kingdom, King Wart steps into the scene. He put up 1 of his arms, and yells out "ATTACK BOWSER'S KINGDOM & CASTLE!"
>he put up 1 of his arms

why not 'he put up an arm'?!?

also apparently bowser's entire kingdom is just his castle or something idk
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:all of the troops covering the perimeter jumped out of their posts, and ran or flew straight to the great Koopa king's castle at great speed. Once the army reach the castle, many of the troops of Wart's army launched bob-ombs on the castle, while some sneaks into the windows of the castle.
holy shit they're firing bob-ombs, not actual bombs and nukes
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Although, the Mario Bros. didn't realize the two attacks until it was too late. The princess was imprisoned by Tatanga's army and was later excuted
lmao
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:king Bowser & the 7 koopalings were massacred by Wart and his elite troops, Fry Guy, Mouser, Mecha Birdo, and the other bosses from Mario 2 USA!
hey they random fourth wall break
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Both brothers tried to stop these fiends from taking over the kingdom, Mario fought Tatanga, Luigi storms to Bowser's castle to fight Wart. Both Mario & Luigi were killed in battle,
let's kill off the entire main cast of the mario series in the prologue
NintendoOtaku93 wrote: and by the time the 2 armies noticed that they both want world domination, both Wart & Tatanga declare a civil war against each other!
how is it a civil war?
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Right after the destruction of the poor Mushroom Kingdom, Tatanga & Wart fought over many other lands around the world, killing over billions just for control of the lands.
so much death for a prologue, 'might be some dark scenes' my ass
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Right now, Wart controls 49% of the whole world, and Tatanga controls another 49% of the whole world. But as for the 2% of the world that's unclaimed by the 2 evil armies, what the citizens of this unclaimed land didn't know, they're gonna either fight back or die. And this land is known as the SMBX Forums! :o
why the smbx forums
why the EMOTICON

My Score: :?: :!: :?:
I guess you're right, I kinda did went too dark with the story! :o
My Pixiv
Danny wrote:
No creativeness.

Idunn wrote:
I'm autistic & have ADHD

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:12 pm

theres a different between dark and edgy

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Nien wrote:theres a different between dark and edgy
Agreed. There is no darkness without light. If everything is dark, then it goes into dumb edgelord territory. You need to show and not tell. Maybe have a prologue showing how everything was before this war. For example, show who the princess is like by describing specific activities she does, and what she looks like doing it. Describe what she loves with a couple words. Don't go as far as purple prose but it would help if you also keep some parts light for a couple chapters longer and darken it slowly so it isn't just edge.

I am probably not one to talk but this is how I would go for 'dark'. Even in my story, I try to lighten up even if I had an 'edgy' moment happen in it. If ultimately at the end you get that dark and gloomy world you tried to build up, then you got it right. This is why I lost interest in world that are just dark from the jump. This is just my opinion. (P.S. This is why I love the first few episodes/chapters of the new Voltron cartoon.)

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:43 pm

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:46 am

Wowie. That Dramatic Reading almost put me to sleep.

Circle Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Circle Guy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:44 am

when's the next part coming out i want more
Spinda wrote:
yes if you use lunalua

function onLoop()
end

i don't even

i have 10,100 points

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am

Circle Guy wrote:when's the next part coming out i want more
Sorry, I have to cancel the story! Reason: MY fucking browser kept crashing! So I had no choice but to discontinue the series! :(
My Pixiv
Danny wrote:
No creativeness.

Idunn wrote:
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:16 am

Wait don't you write your story into a word document and then just copypaste the text into your browser when you finish a chapter?
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

All my assets from packs and episodes are free to use for non-Novaverse levels and projects, as long as proper credit is given.

Return to “Art Board”