Rise of the Shadow Kracko (SMBX community related)

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Legalize Awooo!

Re: Rise of the Shadow Kracko (SMBX community related)

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 am

Ooohhh. That pink sky level in my project.... Fyi its 40% done and i will continue it after my vacation.
Also who is Ninten?

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Camacho wrote:Ooohhh. That pink sky level in my project.... Fyi its 40% done and i will continue it after my vacation.
Also who is Ninten?
http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Ninten
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
Spoiler: show
Do you love Villagers? I know I do!
(Image is not by me)
Will Toad truly get an actual project, will something happen who knows?
OR

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Chapter 9: Today's Really Forgotten People

There stood five bots that resembled known mid bosses from the kirby series.
"Are you serious?" Ness-Wednesday stepped back, however one tried to threaten him with a Koopa canon behind.
As he stood on the red metal he remebered he was able to b-reverse, but what as there to b-reverse, blood-thirsty dance or was he knowing a normal signature move.
He thought that this was a time to reveal his secret weapon, no not the one for the finale I mean his older weapons back from the hammer days, ah I messed up yeah he also has a hammer.

"Yes, original power you're back!" he yelled as he stopped in front of a bot that looked like Mr. frosty.

"So let me get this right, you can gain Psy power, you have a hammer and you can jump multiple times, and you got this sword for what reason?" Skyler gave him a "leer".

"Why, like Mario but with different circumstances, well I guess the power-ups change me after all unlike Mario..." He turned around to look at her, leaving the other heroes confused.

"So, what happened to the power-ups Spinda gave you?" Wraith paused, he was confused.

"Maybe they have different effects unlike Mario's regular powers, or I guess I'm not the first one to have this since-" as Ness-Wednesday was interrupted, the Giant edge bot stepped back ready to slice him.

"Enough talk time to attack, tresspassers!" the bot exclaimed, the Giant edge bot charged at Skyler, however the young prince hit it with his hammer and the bot was stunned.

"So does Kirby, King double dedede or this boy has the best hammer usage?" Sux asked Wraith.
He was confused, but he suggested Kirby as his hammer is always buffed and reaching high records in the arenas.

"Must slice ... and dice..." the Giant edge bit was seriously injured from the hit.

"Ness-Wednesday, you hammer seems to deal alot of damage!" Skyler looked closely.
"You should you it more often."

"Why, my experience must come from my drawings as a kid." he shook his head.
The Blocky (Kirby mid-boss) bot started to roll toward the prince, he stared first then jumped.

"Why I'm sure these are properly cloned for protection against the giant place ahead." Sux followed.

"Oi, unresonably bossis well scor u lou." Spinda continued.

"Well that's irrelivant compared to, what's going on now!" Prince Northern-Western shouted as he was getting crushed by the Blocky bot.

"You know you're right, and we are watching you being cruhsed by a square rock bot which is irrelivant to the hero?" Captain 5-3 reflected his words back.

"You can't do that, we've heard of someone's reflecting buisness before and it isn't allowed here." Said the Buggzy bot.

"What does he mean by reflector business?" Skyler asked.

"Basically, when a reflector breaks a projectile becomes to strong to reflect." Ness-Wednesday as he finished off the Blocky bot, before the Mr.Forsty bot attacked.

"You have a..." Skyler spoke louder, "Crazy life!"
"That's sounds awesome, why we need a projectile and a reflector." Skyler looked back as Sux kicked a shy guy mask at her and Ness-Wednesday threw his hammer to hit the coming nearby mask.
"You know what's common of the main two?" she asked the boy.

"We both have reflectors!" Ness-Wednesday slapped the mask with a strong plate, Skyler flipped rainbow magic at the hammer, both projectiles were clashing.

"What is going on?" The robotic Bonkers asked.

"Reflect.... Reflect..." Raocow was looking at the event with an idea reflect.
"Come on now it's time to reflect, and reflect, and reflect, and reflect and..." Ness-Wednesday heard this remebering his old days reflecting projectiles singing a song just like that, laughing at the strong reflected projectiles.

"Now let both projectiles run off, reflecting them again won't work and can cause a serious injury!" Skyler and Ness-Wednesday let both projectiles run off, as they both watched the items destroy the two bots, the Mr.Frosty bot was nearly caught in the mess, falling on his ugly plump.
Ness-Wednesday kick the bot, so hard it rolled like a ball straight into a red wall, leaving the boy with more experience.

"Great now we have two left." Sux rolled.
The Buggzy bot started to ram at Spinda and Wraith, both ready to fight.
Both charged at him, with Spinda biting the metal head, stunning it and Wraith tilting his fists at it, making it hard for the bot to move.

"Ooooh... Team combo!!" Raocow yelled.
All of a sudden the fifth bot stepped out, the robotic Bonkers.
As Sux and Raocow jumped, Ness-Wednesday leaped in front of them, getting his hammer out putting his sword away.

"Bonkers... the.... MONKEY!!!" He laughed.

"I'm a gorilla!" the battle began, hammers nailing one after another, swinging back and forth and flips clashing harshly.

"Oh boy, this is an intense fight!" Captain 5-3 wasn't interested so he pulled out a copy of the newly released SMBX civil war chapter 1.
The battle lasted long however, a little too long...

"Man you're a perfect copy of the original!" Prince Northern-Western's face a blushing steam, but still with plenty of stamina.
Not giving up to beat the bot, and swinging and twirling fighting dangerously, almost like ZeRo's sheik!

"This is tiring!" Skyler lied down, to the clouds trying to do sit-ups, Sux and Spinda started to read an issue of Muyoko's fanfic.
Raocow just stared at the two fighting like hammer... umm... Actually I didn't study this hammer man stuff.

"You know what you can't do with hammer unlike me?" Ness-Wednesday prepared as he waited for the Bonkers bot to ask "What?"
"You can't make stupid unrelated conspiracy looks especially evolutions, like..." he began.
"A 2016 blue girl whose a trial captain eventually evolves into a beautiful girl from an 1992 anime, a Boy with PSI and asthma will eventually evolve into a robotic drill looking cyborg with PSI!!!"

"Oh no..." Raocow sighed.

"Aaaah!!!" the Bonkers bot couldn't tolerate the stupidness it's super effective?

"Donkey Kong eventually evolves into King Kong, Villager eventually evolves into Cloudager, Waddle dee will eventually evolves into Big Waddle dee which will eventually evolve into Thorny Dee, Shulk will eventually evolve into Captain Shulcan and I swear to Arceus there thousands more!!!"

"Nooo!!! Please.... STOP!!!!" Bonkers bot fell for the torment, with his time to tell him that, "Oh, I'm wrong anyone smart enough can do stupid conspiracy evolutions like that, what you can do is throw your hammer!!"
In result, he first stomped on his head and behind his back threw the hammer before it came back to him, dealing a surprising blow defeating the bonkers bot.
As the there were no more bots to deal with, the path was clear the six wandering heroes were on their way to the tall tower where the habitat of the Shadow Kracko truly was located.

"The resemblences are uncannon!!" the prince kicked him fleeing back to his next destinaion.
The tower was colored red and blue with walls looking like a SMW castle, Ness-Wednesday and Skyler looked around.

"What a relief, the place must have taken a... few hours to make!" Skyler not knowing what a cloud could do to make a masterpiece.

"I don't even.... Hey!" as he was being sarcastic, he noticed his old 2013 friends he met in the summer, unfortunately you know how storyboards work.

As two inanimate objects from his old supported by his brother object show were there, the boy came up to them to say hi and to remind them about the good times he had back then.

"Oh, so I guess two old friends he hasn't met over a year huh?" Wraith questioned.

"Seems so..." Sux moved up sighing how good 2013 was, the good memories where have those possibillities went now?

"Wi u gota b leik tat?" Spinda sang, jumping excitingly.

"So, you remember that after the production of the 2013 summer episode, that you met my old, better counterpart?" Ness-Wednesday was excited.

"Yeah, I remeber him he was nice!" Fungusy was surprised he knew, coinicdentally because the prince truly was his counterpart.

"Does that mean you and him are related in a way?" Beachball looked straight at him.

"Excuse me, but do you know where I can find a way to reach the second floor?" Skyler pointed fingers to fingers.

"Why, the stairs duh." Beachball replied.

"But you'll have to talk to ElTipsa about it, he allows certain people to go through the red-white-blue colored stairs, I gotta say though they really have a nice design." Fungusy pointed to a hall behind him.
The way to the stairs was through that place with a consisten glowing light?

"Why sure I'll go, right guys?" Skyler squishing Ness-Wednesday's shoulders with one arm, and the other four nodding their heads after a unfortunate end to the conversation, the adventure continued.
"Well, it sounds like a creepy gamer to me, not like ElTipsa that's quite an ironic sound." she rolled behind the door.
"Hey what about the other three missing users that have been captured?" Skyler's answer to one was right in her face.

A sudden glowing third-eye light was shinnig from the embodiment of ElTipsa, who was mind controlling Shinbison-Kof to act like Nairo's ZSS.

"Welcome, stalkers... Tresspassers!!!" ElTipsa screeched.
"I can read you, knowing that you're here to stop us from reaching the Shadow Kracko and stopping him from taking over communities." he first read the six's minds.
"But, I can already tell you that you'll won't be able to do so as I have the power to changed a pro into a pro of another subject, attacking!!!" the possessed Shinbison-Kof attacked the prince.

"Oh no!" Ness-Wednesday wanted to go smashing fists and projectile, however his hopes of winning were smaller than expected, comboing him badly stuns and jumps.
The boy was able to hit back at times, but it wasn't long until Shinbison-Kof got his time to attack, and it was alot dangerous than the boy's moves.
Up air, up air, up air, at this moment Ness-Wednesday remebered that the main controller was ElTipsa himself, and he was reading his mind, so if he could cange his mind to thinking of a hammer turbo mode Kirby, he could win.

"Hey, you know what was a song in Robobot?" Ness-Wednesday pressed by what would soon be in a few milliseconds, a cealing killer due to jet boots.
"No one cares, no one cares, no one cares, about your top tier biss!" suddenly canceling every frame with a hammer twirl and ultra swings, knocking all the health out of the possession, leaving ElTipsa shocked and annoyed.

"Argh, you have hurt thy plan to stop you, but you won't be buying what the last two will be waiting for, I mean it you won't like it!!!" ElTipsa vanished away as the doors opened leading them to the stairway to the second floor.

"Are you fine?" Skyler being concerned as Ness-Wednesday got up recovering from three milliseconds from the boot's hit, he was fine and Shinbison-kof quickly reverted back to his normal form.
He didn't say anything as of what happened and how dangerous it was to take on a possessed form with such deadly attacks, but he did escaped before anymore trouble happened.

"Oh, that's strange why didn't he say anything?" Ness-Wednesday was confused, but thinking that maybe it was because of the dangers in this place, it sums it all up.
The six were on their way to reach the second floor, tired from the stair walking but who likes the elevator anyway, eh?

"Sure, I don't have a problem either way, see if I care!" Sux yelled, wait what?
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Why is this still going

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 pm

PixelPest wrote:Why is this still going
To get it out of the way, for next year.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:33 am

2016 blue girl? What does this mean?!

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:11 am

Muyoko wrote:2016 blue girl? What does this mean?!
Lana, from the upcoming Pokemon 3ds title.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:07 am

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Pokemon Sun and Moon? Ah. But why turn her into a 1992 anime girl? What will come out of that?!

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:51 am

Wait why ElTipsta is an antagonist of this fanfic

Also a furry

Awooo!

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:41 am

My original plans back in Feburary, at least it was up until I forgot at least one, thus he's actually needed for the sequel, so I kinda have some plans for him.
Muyoko wrote:
Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Pokemon Sun and Moon? Ah. But why turn her into a 1992 anime girl? What will come out of that?!
I nearly started a joke saying that Lana evolves into Sailor Mercury, yeah it sounds crazy right?
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Ness-Wednesday wrote:My original plans back in Feburary, at least it was up until I forgot at least one, thus he's actually needed for the sequel, so I kinda have some plans for him.
Muyoko wrote:
Ness-Wednesday wrote: Lana, from the upcoming Pokemon 3ds title.
I nearly started a joke saying that Lana evolves into Sailor Mercury, yeah it sounds crazy right?
Significantly so. It's like replacing Princess Peach as Bowser's love interest with Alice Margatroid from Touhou Project. I finally got the connection though. Lana as Sailor Mercury looks awfully uncanny now.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Almost there...

Chapter 10: Thunder choose, well I wish to believe in my job... *sigh*

Back down, people were starting to speculate the events on the two travelers, before the next fight that should be on the fourth, but that's actually a prediction I can't really tell either.
Thou, while the boy and the five travelers that followed him were away, Ness-Wednesday called a cousin of a trio, and a Pokemon of his mind (Raichu), from his Pichu based crossovers that evolved from 2001 to present day.
He had three cousins, all three were Lucases, Sericas who was mainly noted to be serious and didn't like joking at the wrong time, Hypcas who always enjoyed exciting or surprising events, and Luvdcas although no one really understood her.
She was crazy and never really wished to have friends, thus she can be very crazy and might not listen at times, thus she is the only female cousin that attends to travel oftenly , as Ness-Wednesday recalls.
They were sent to take care of things down, Sericas took his other two pals and everyone else to a cinema where he worked, it was the safest place he knew the storms caused by Shadow Kracko were starting to damage other places and thus communitites.
Myumi, also traveled thou she dosen't wish to talk with her voice to anyone, she took a marker and a white board with her to communicate to anyone she talked to.

"Everyone should be fine," Sericas got a bit of a chill and walked around as Enjl, Bossedit8 and Joey walked forward angry.

"Why is nothing playing?!" Enjl scowled the cousin of Prince Northern-Western.

"We don't approve on you letting us stay to be bored, that makes the idea alot more worse," Bossedit8 crossed his arms.

"Couldn't we stay at the Headquarters?" Joey skid slowly.

"Why, look outside your HQ is being taken over!" Sericas frowned.
"Beisdes, I have to take care of everyone's time because of that big maroon eye,"
"Now, I'm able to either, play some bad movie and Arceus forbid: if there are technical difficulties, then you'll be complaining at me and I'm not going to be sorry about it-"

"Or, you could play one of my films," Raichu stepped out.

"Why, those films are a bit overused, and 2013-2015 has the most hits so no one is going to be surprised," Sericas rolled.
"Welp, except for Hypcas he doesn't watch movies at all,"

"So why bother?" Snoruntpyro walked up front.

Ace and Littch took a peak at the event hiding in one corner.
"Oh boy get the popcorn," Ace taunted.

"This is going to be good," Littch smirked.

Everyone began to yell at Sericas, leaving him defenseless and teamed up on like a 3 on 1, Rudeguy laughed.
"Man this is some good shit here,"

Shinbison-Kof ran forward, but stopped in two seconds confused of the events within Sericas.
"Alright, ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!" Sericas yelled on the top of his lungs as everyone stood quiet.
Shinbison-Kof did have some info about the six travelers, who I are currently in the second floor.

"So does this mean this is a level with 9 sections?" Ness-Wednesday shruged.

"Then the level might be a bit long," Wraith stepped forward, he slipped down the hill.

"You said it!" Sux slipped down the hill, and so did Raocow with a "Oh no!"

"Why, run to fall down is the perfect answer to accelcior, no?" Skyler shrughed as she slipped as well leaving Spinda following along the five as he stated, "Oi wii!"
"You'll have to find a way to get through this, otherwise we won't know how to escape this trap!" Skyler yelled far behind.

"What's the idea for the stair troll mechanic?" Ness-Wednesday looked down and he fell on his chest grabbing the slope his hands being fisty and tough.
"I won't let you guys and girl, down!" he stepped up a foot before he began to slide down a foot to what seemed to be now opening, a dark trap that seemed to have no ending what so ever.
"Gotta find a way to get out of this," he thought of suction cups as he looked at his hands grabbing the slope roughly.
"Hey Skyler," he asked "Who is the stickiest one out of the six?"

Sux came forward with all his might, ready to start going back up the reforming stairs, meanhwhile a laughing matter struck like Shadow Kracko's army.
"Ahahahahah!" Hypcas laughed out loud pausing a Sm4sh 3ds battle with all Fox, sadly there are items but that's the fun of it, reflector breaking items!
"You see, the person gets in the center of a reflecting moment with an Ore Club and the lucky one ranks up damage!" Sturg and Psuedo-dino were there, no one in the fight against Sericas noticed until...

"Ahahahahahahahahahaha!" the three laughed so hard that the swarm of angry users stood shut and creeped.

"Why would a fool laugh during a fight?" Enjl wispered.
The crowd took a sneak, it wasn't long until Hypcas noticed.

"Why hello," he began, "Why you're just in time for another reflector battle!"
Everyone was confused for a minute, however he began to tell the crowd about the plot:

"Thou everyone should know this, but when a projectile becomes to strong to reflect, the reflector breaks and it apparently (almost any projectile there are almost NO exceptions) has OHKO power, a with customs rank up massive damage.
I played around with Lv9 Fox cpus with the highest attack geat, move set:3213 and used the following items:
-Ore Club
-Drill
-Hot Head
-Smart Bomb
-Super Mushroom (Optional)
-Franklin Badge
The results I got are extremely hilarious, other than the annoying grabs the bots will do.
The Drill and Ore Club are the most hilarious of all especially with the Franklin Badge and another foe in the middle, ranking up massive damage.
I'm probably sure I'm the only person who tried it and enjoyed laughing at it, people need to try this out it's crazy as it sounds,"

PixelPest and AreoMatter, didn't believe him, but soon the will see his most know experience of reflecting.
"In what way would this benefit fact, we all are in a cinema, and our hopes is up to a purple gold clothing Ness clone, the only deviantart-"
Just then, many deviantart users stepped out, Sericas pulled them out from danger.

"Hey, they just came up to me, looks like the place is going to be crowded for a while," however, he turned around only to notice two were missing, but to his sight everyone was there.
PixelPest continued his sentence.

"Anyway, we also have a Temmie, a captain who kept saying my contest was shit with his glorious, not a challenge contest, a Snail with a blue Dry-bone shell, and our last hope is well... raocow,"
Everyone went back to focusing on the reflector games by Hypcas.
Psuedo-dino got in the middle and the two were laughing out loud with him.
The whole group behind the trio was shocked until Enjl caused the laughter to spread.

"HOLY SHI-," Enjl began to laugh, then Snoruntpyro and it spread to every adjacent user into the whole group except Sericas and the two were laughing.
However, the two couldn't handle it, both of them laughed at the event as well.
Sericas ran upstairs to the security room to try to hack into Shadow Kracko's camera system.

"Function onLoop... No," trying to learn Lunalua coding...
"So, what I would I want to do...," he was thought for a bit until he looked at the lvl folder and found some weird images of advertisement like:

also
and

"Ugh, Hypcas!" Sericas, told him not to mess with his level folders nor put unwanted space in them.
"Well, that's not important now... function onKill..." after getting the code right he successfully hacked into Shadow Kracko's camera system.
"Why, I'm surprised, maybe I could even hack into his Security system," he thought.

The party went on, reflecting was another thing to never get old.
Muyoko went to get a drink of water, she didn't know where the refreshments were at.
"Excuse me?," she was alone for a minute, almost everyone was in the room laughing, she walked along the red carpet.
"Is anyone here?," her feet felt like if she was walking upside-down, the place got dark and quiet.
She found a door that said, "Do not enter, gender mirror ahead!"
"Oh, is this how the whole gender swap flippero thing works?" She didn't know what to do, whether to turn back or be brave and go in she would need to go somewhere.
So, she entered through the mysterious place and the latter looked just like the same dark hallway, except when she walked...
They sound like female laughs to her...
"Is this normal?," She was scared at first until she knew what this place was.
"Oh no, it's the gender swapping thing!" she ran back to the door to open it, and ran away looking for Sericas.

Meanwhile, Marina stood outside in front of the entrance, Mudkip was behind her.
"This is a disaster..." she shook her head.
"Why should one try if he knows he shouldn't?"

"He shouldn't be trying at all," Mudkip turned back, and went inside.
The storm shook the trees, the thunder boomed loud in the sky as lightning strikes!
Meanwhile the six travelers were stuck in the third floor, random doors surrounding them.

"Ugh, this is another door maze is it?" Skyler looked around.

"I believe it is..." Ness-Wednesday opened one of the doors, almost falling off an edge, below was a pool with a Cheep-Chomp.
"Really, no Boss Bass," he shimmered a bit from the chill from the trap he almost fell into.
The cameras were also available in the fourth to seventh floor, but Sericas spoiled the surprised for himself seeing various secrets for the next three and the semi-final chapter.
He received an email from Hypcas in a snap which was...
"Oh really?" an image which looked like a list of 167 pokemon for a fanmade pokemon title.
Meanwhile Muyoko was running to find Sericas, though she heard Myumi and Luvdcas in a room alone, having a private conversation.
Muyoko opened the back door so they wouldn't hear her.

"So how long have you been with him?" Luvdcas asked.
Myumi wrote down, "We've know each other for almost two-three years", she wasn't feeling well.
"Are you okay?" Luvdcas patted her back.
In response, Myumi wrote down the word "No" she felt her stomach and was ready to fell on the floor.
Muyoko tip-toed away from the scene which adds another task to her to do list: Find someone to help Myumi.

"So, you don't want donuts?" Camacho presented the Thwomp King and Sailor Catastrophe with a box of Donuts.
Sailor Catastrophe saw the Jelly donut.

"Will that jelly donut get limbs and start talking through it's donut hole," she said pretending to be paranoid.

"I'm a Thwomp, I don't eat donuts." The Thwomp King tried to ins"t on having one but, due to his specie's principle it would hurt his known way.

Muyoko ran in the room, calling for help.
"Someone call a Doctor Mario," she yelled.

"What's going on?" Camacho asked.
The three in the room stared at each other, then Muyoko, then they saw PROX enter the room only to find four people filled with silence.

"The prince's wife is sick, she needs help!" afterwards, Henry Richard came to help.
He got her a glass of water, he and Luvdcas got her off the floor, both of them carrying the unwell body.
"Is she okay?" Muyoko looked concerned.

"Ah, she'll be fine," Henry Richard inhaled, however Myumi fell slid down to the floor.
"This is going to be a long day..."

"I couldn't disagree with you more..." Luvdcas got Myumi back up to her right shoulder, and Henrys left shoulder.
So it seems like the adventure is almost over, but such scary things may happen through the day!
Will Ness-Wednesday soon be able to rescue the last two and stop the Shadow Kracko for the sake of everyone?

"Hold up, how many more chapters are there left it's almost the end of 2016 and you said you have something planned for 2017," PixelPest please don't interrupt.

"Bring back Amazing Objects, rename it Objects of the Amazing..." Fungusy?

"Oi, wat evr4 hapen 2?" Okay, Okay I'll get into that later, there's five more chapters left by the way.
See you next time in the next chapter, no I won't want any interruptions especially from the two of you users.
Let me end this chapter here... lol
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:02 pm

You did such a good job at keeping me out of this fanfic after the drama from a while ago. Why did you have to ruin the streak and my evening by couping a random return of me as a character with jokes more dated than ever?
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

All my assets from packs and episodes are free to use for non-Novaverse levels and projects, as long as proper credit is given.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Outdated memes?
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 am

You say that like it's a good thing

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:55 pm

When I'm not aware of the idea of now there being outdated jokes, are they like dead memes?
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart

Postby WerewolfGD » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:09 am

Wow wow i really enjoyed the fanfic so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Also tysm for adding ttk in the story

Also a furry

Awooo!

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:01 am

OH MAN MY DEBUT CHAPTER? Or do I have to go back to Chapter 9 because my first drama of me getting a drink of water and running away from a monster that changes my gender from female to male makes for an interesting premise.

I also hate to be the harbinger of bad news... but I was the harbinger of bad news in this chapter and yet it somehow was better written than the other time I was a harbinger of bad news in another person's fan fiction. I hope I keep up with this streak of being the harbinger of bad news.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:20 am

Muyoko wrote:OH MAN MY DEBUT CHAPTER? Or do I have to go back to Chapter 9 because my first drama of me getting a drink of water and running away from a monster that changes my gender from female to male makes for an interesting premise.

I also hate to be the harbinger of bad news... but I was the harbinger of bad news in this chapter and yet it somehow was better written than the other time I was a harbinger of bad news in another person's fan fiction. I hope I keep up with this streak of being the harbinger of bad news.
Oh my, how coincidental?
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Muyoko » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Muyoko wrote:OH MAN MY DEBUT CHAPTER? Or do I have to go back to Chapter 9 because my first drama of me getting a drink of water and running away from a monster that changes my gender from female to male makes for an interesting premise.

Oh my, how coincidental?
Yeah, apparently I provided the exposition that 'NintendoOtaku93 is forever in a sleep'. I'm just glad I wasn't crying in this one because then I would be confused. I might make that a trend in my own fan fiction though. Kudos! I should probably get back to work on mine.

In the meantime, any hints that Muyoko has an interest in Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door's Vivian in the next chapter?

Return to “Art Board”