IRC Quotes Topic Too

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
User avatar
Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2359
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am
Flair: they/them/don't refer to me
Chat Username: Aristo

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby Aristo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:32 pm

<h2643> dicks FTW

quote of the year 2k14
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:13 pm

* Batman ([email protected]) has joined #metconst
<Batman> @slap snarf
* zbot slaps snarf with a fucking galaxy
* Batman has quit (Client Quit)
* CaptainAmerica ([email protected]) has joined #metconst
<snarf> ...
<CaptainAmerica> @slap snarf
* CaptainAmerica ([email protected]) has left #metconst
* zbot slaps snarf with the rotting bloated carcass of a dead fish
<snarf> What have I done to upset our great American heroes?
* snarf runs away in shame
<Aysedaesi_> lol
* snarf (~[email protected]) has left #metconst

EDIT:
sometime later... on #teatime..


<CaptainAmerica> ?8ball Does it work now?
<Reta> CaptainAmerica: It is so.
<CaptainAmerica> FINALLY SON OF A BITCH! :D
<CaptainAmerica> YAY!!!
<CaptainAmerica> ?8ball Do you love me?
<Reta> CaptainAmerica: NO.
<CaptainAmerica> F***
Last edited by Aero on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby h2643 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am

[16:09] <Elsa> I SHOWED MY TITS TO THE POLICE MAN AND I GOT AWAY WITHOUT SPEEDING FINES
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Later...
[17:37] <MyNameIsEric52> No!
[17:37] <MyNameIsEric52> Forum!
[17:38] <MyNameIsEric52> you use my old account
[17:38] <MyNameIsEric52> you fool
[17:38] <MyNameIsEric52> you annoying
[17:38] <MyNameIsEric52> you stupid
[17:38] <MyNameIsEric52> you dirt
[17:38] <MyNameIsEric52> you worst
[17:38] <MyNameIsEric52> See
[17:39] <MyNameIsEric52> Uhm
[17:39] <MyNameIsEric52> hello?
[17:39] <MyNameIsEric52> lol

I wish Xanos could return...

User avatar
John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby John The White Yoshi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:53 pm

And here we go again with a chapter of "John's Adventures in the SMBX Chatroom"
Spoiler: show
[09:38] == SWY64 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:38] <SWY64> Sorry, had to refresh for a second.
[09:39] <SWY64> http://ocrmirror.org/files/music/remixe ... _ReMix.mp3
[09:41] <SWY64> Uh, Earth to SMBX chatroom
[09:42] <SWY64> Can you read me?!?
[09:42] <bossedit8> "The channel is quiet sometimes; be patient."
[09:42] <bossedit8> Topic Relative ^
[09:42] <SWY64> Ahhh.
[09:42] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[09:42] <SWY64> I need to note that...
[09:42] <RudeGuy> Wow what happened
[09:43] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:43] <SWY64> Rude..
[09:43] <SWY64> Shut your trap
[09:43] <SWY64> Nothing good comes out of it..
[09:43] <bossedit8> Lol
[09:43] <SWY64> So to SPEAK
[09:44] <SWY64> *facepalm
[09:44] <SWY64> God...I got to watch what I say..
[09:45] * bossedit8 gives RudeGuy a '?' Block
[09:45] * RudeGuy hits the ? Block
[09:45] <SWY64> That's NOT a ? block
[09:45] <SWY64> That something else..
[09:46] <RudeGuy> From the ? block was born a Giant mushroom!
[09:46] * RudeGuy eats the giant mushroom
[09:46] * RudeGuy becomes very huge
[09:46] <RudeGuy> AH AH AH!
[09:46] * RudeGuy crush SWY64
[09:46] * RudeGuy crushes bossedit8 too
[09:47] * SWY64 takes 50 damage.
[09:47] * SWY64 is at 700/750
[09:47] <RudeGuy> dude
[09:47] <SWY64> what.
[09:47] * bossedit8 is immortal
[09:48] * SWY64 don't give a fuck
[09:48] <RudeGuy> You know what's the effect of the crush of a giant person, right?
[09:49] * bossedit8 gives SWY64 immortal Powers
[09:49] <SWY64> Rude: Death, but like I said.
[09:50] * SWY64 don't give a fuck

After dealing with RudeGuy...

[09:52] <SWY64> Where's Nickname?
[09:52] <bossedit8> Unknown
[09:53] <SWY64> Hmm.
Where's Nickname? Find out on the next episode!

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby underFlo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:02 pm

SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:And here we go again with a chapter of "John's Adventures in the SMBX Chatroom"
Spoiler: show
[09:38] == SWY64 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:38] <SWY64> Sorry, had to refresh for a second.
[09:39] <SWY64> http://ocrmirror.org/files/music/remixe ... _ReMix.mp3
[09:41] <SWY64> Uh, Earth to SMBX chatroom
[09:42] <SWY64> Can you read me?!?
[09:42] <bossedit8> "The channel is quiet sometimes; be patient."
[09:42] <bossedit8> Topic Relative ^
[09:42] <SWY64> Ahhh.
[09:42] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[09:42] <SWY64> I need to note that...
[09:42] <RudeGuy> Wow what happened
[09:43] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:43] <SWY64> Rude..
[09:43] <SWY64> Shut your trap
[09:43] <SWY64> Nothing good comes out of it..
[09:43] <bossedit8> Lol
[09:43] <SWY64> So to SPEAK
[09:44] <SWY64> *facepalm
[09:44] <SWY64> God...I got to watch what I say..
[09:45] * bossedit8 gives RudeGuy a '?' Block
[09:45] * RudeGuy hits the ? Block
[09:45] <SWY64> That's NOT a ? block
[09:45] <SWY64> That something else..
[09:46] <RudeGuy> From the ? block was born a Giant mushroom!
[09:46] * RudeGuy eats the giant mushroom
[09:46] * RudeGuy becomes very huge
[09:46] <RudeGuy> AH AH AH!
[09:46] * RudeGuy crush SWY64
[09:46] * RudeGuy crushes bossedit8 too
[09:47] * SWY64 takes 50 damage.
[09:47] * SWY64 is at 700/750
[09:47] <RudeGuy> dude
[09:47] <SWY64> what.
[09:47] * bossedit8 is immortal
[09:48] * SWY64 don't give a fuck
[09:48] <RudeGuy> You know what's the effect of the crush of a giant person, right?
[09:49] * bossedit8 gives SWY64 immortal Powers
[09:49] <SWY64> Rude: Death, but like I said.
[09:50] * SWY64 don't give a fuck

After dealing with RudeGuy...

[09:52] <SWY64> Where's Nickname?
[09:52] <bossedit8> Unknown
[09:53] <SWY64> Hmm.
Where's Nickname? Find out on the next episode!
who the fuck is nickname

I bet he's some kind of dumbass
im a girl yo

sleepy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:33 pm
Current Project: absolutely nothing

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby sleepy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:51 pm

Nickname wrote:
SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:And here we go again with a chapter of "John's Adventures in the SMBX Chatroom"
Spoiler: show
[09:38] == SWY64 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:38] <SWY64> Sorry, had to refresh for a second.
[09:39] <SWY64> http://ocrmirror.org/files/music/remixe ... _ReMix.mp3
[09:41] <SWY64> Uh, Earth to SMBX chatroom
[09:42] <SWY64> Can you read me?!?
[09:42] <bossedit8> "The channel is quiet sometimes; be patient."
[09:42] <bossedit8> Topic Relative ^
[09:42] <SWY64> Ahhh.
[09:42] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[09:42] <SWY64> I need to note that...
[09:42] <RudeGuy> Wow what happened
[09:43] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:43] <SWY64> Rude..
[09:43] <SWY64> Shut your trap
[09:43] <SWY64> Nothing good comes out of it..
[09:43] <bossedit8> Lol
[09:43] <SWY64> So to SPEAK
[09:44] <SWY64> *facepalm
[09:44] <SWY64> God...I got to watch what I say..
[09:45] * bossedit8 gives RudeGuy a '?' Block
[09:45] * RudeGuy hits the ? Block
[09:45] <SWY64> That's NOT a ? block
[09:45] <SWY64> That something else..
[09:46] <RudeGuy> From the ? block was born a Giant mushroom!
[09:46] * RudeGuy eats the giant mushroom
[09:46] * RudeGuy becomes very huge
[09:46] <RudeGuy> AH AH AH!
[09:46] * RudeGuy crush SWY64
[09:46] * RudeGuy crushes bossedit8 too
[09:47] * SWY64 takes 50 damage.
[09:47] * SWY64 is at 700/750
[09:47] <RudeGuy> dude
[09:47] <SWY64> what.
[09:47] * bossedit8 is immortal
[09:48] * SWY64 don't give a fuck
[09:48] <RudeGuy> You know what's the effect of the crush of a giant person, right?
[09:49] * bossedit8 gives SWY64 immortal Powers
[09:49] <SWY64> Rude: Death, but like I said.
[09:50] * SWY64 don't give a fuck

After dealing with RudeGuy...

[09:52] <SWY64> Where's Nickname?
[09:52] <bossedit8> Unknown
[09:53] <SWY64> Hmm.
Where's Nickname? Find out on the next episode!
who the fuck is nickname

I bet he's some kind of dumbass
i heard he has a really bad sense of humor
Regards,
sleepy



IRC Quotes
Spoiler: show
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

<Legend-tony980> GhostHawk, what is a bot?
<GhostBot> a user without a soul
contact info
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby underFlo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:57 pm

sleepy wrote:
Nickname wrote:
SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:And here we go again with a chapter of "John's Adventures in the SMBX Chatroom"
Spoiler: show
[09:38] == SWY64 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:38] <SWY64> Sorry, had to refresh for a second.
[09:39] <SWY64> http://ocrmirror.org/files/music/remixe ... _ReMix.mp3
[09:41] <SWY64> Uh, Earth to SMBX chatroom
[09:42] <SWY64> Can you read me?!?
[09:42] <bossedit8> "The channel is quiet sometimes; be patient."
[09:42] <bossedit8> Topic Relative ^
[09:42] <SWY64> Ahhh.
[09:42] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[09:42] <SWY64> I need to note that...
[09:42] <RudeGuy> Wow what happened
[09:43] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:43] <SWY64> Rude..
[09:43] <SWY64> Shut your trap
[09:43] <SWY64> Nothing good comes out of it..
[09:43] <bossedit8> Lol
[09:43] <SWY64> So to SPEAK
[09:44] <SWY64> *facepalm
[09:44] <SWY64> God...I got to watch what I say..
[09:45] * bossedit8 gives RudeGuy a '?' Block
[09:45] * RudeGuy hits the ? Block
[09:45] <SWY64> That's NOT a ? block
[09:45] <SWY64> That something else..
[09:46] <RudeGuy> From the ? block was born a Giant mushroom!
[09:46] * RudeGuy eats the giant mushroom
[09:46] * RudeGuy becomes very huge
[09:46] <RudeGuy> AH AH AH!
[09:46] * RudeGuy crush SWY64
[09:46] * RudeGuy crushes bossedit8 too
[09:47] * SWY64 takes 50 damage.
[09:47] * SWY64 is at 700/750
[09:47] <RudeGuy> dude
[09:47] <SWY64> what.
[09:47] * bossedit8 is immortal
[09:48] * SWY64 don't give a fuck
[09:48] <RudeGuy> You know what's the effect of the crush of a giant person, right?
[09:49] * bossedit8 gives SWY64 immortal Powers
[09:49] <SWY64> Rude: Death, but like I said.
[09:50] * SWY64 don't give a fuck

After dealing with RudeGuy...

[09:52] <SWY64> Where's Nickname?
[09:52] <bossedit8> Unknown
[09:53] <SWY64> Hmm.
Where's Nickname? Find out on the next episode!
who the fuck is nickname

I bet he's some kind of dumbass
i heard he has a really bad sense of humor
wow r00d
im a girl yo

User avatar
John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby John The White Yoshi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:10 pm

sleepy wrote:
Nickname wrote:
SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:And here we go again with a chapter of "John's Adventures in the SMBX Chatroom"
Spoiler: show
[09:38] == SWY64 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:38] <SWY64> Sorry, had to refresh for a second.
[09:39] <SWY64> http://ocrmirror.org/files/music/remixe ... _ReMix.mp3
[09:41] <SWY64> Uh, Earth to SMBX chatroom
[09:42] <SWY64> Can you read me?!?
[09:42] <bossedit8> "The channel is quiet sometimes; be patient."
[09:42] <bossedit8> Topic Relative ^
[09:42] <SWY64> Ahhh.
[09:42] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[09:42] <SWY64> I need to note that...
[09:42] <RudeGuy> Wow what happened
[09:43] == Sandra[NesliPhone] [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[09:43] <SWY64> Rude..
[09:43] <SWY64> Shut your trap
[09:43] <SWY64> Nothing good comes out of it..
[09:43] <bossedit8> Lol
[09:43] <SWY64> So to SPEAK
[09:44] <SWY64> *facepalm
[09:44] <SWY64> God...I got to watch what I say..
[09:45] * bossedit8 gives RudeGuy a '?' Block
[09:45] * RudeGuy hits the ? Block
[09:45] <SWY64> That's NOT a ? block
[09:45] <SWY64> That something else..
[09:46] <RudeGuy> From the ? block was born a Giant mushroom!
[09:46] * RudeGuy eats the giant mushroom
[09:46] * RudeGuy becomes very huge
[09:46] <RudeGuy> AH AH AH!
[09:46] * RudeGuy crush SWY64
[09:46] * RudeGuy crushes bossedit8 too
[09:47] * SWY64 takes 50 damage.
[09:47] * SWY64 is at 700/750
[09:47] <RudeGuy> dude
[09:47] <SWY64> what.
[09:47] * bossedit8 is immortal
[09:48] * SWY64 don't give a fuck
[09:48] <RudeGuy> You know what's the effect of the crush of a giant person, right?
[09:49] * bossedit8 gives SWY64 immortal Powers
[09:49] <SWY64> Rude: Death, but like I said.
[09:50] * SWY64 don't give a fuck

After dealing with RudeGuy...

[09:52] <SWY64> Where's Nickname?
[09:52] <bossedit8> Unknown
[09:53] <SWY64> Hmm.
Where's Nickname? Find out on the next episode!
who the fuck is nickname

I bet he's some kind of dumbass
i heard he has a really bad sense of humor
EDIT: Why are you being rude to Nickname? He do have a humor though it's more of a sarcastic form.
Last edited by John The White Yoshi on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby underFlo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:34 pm

That was kinda rude, even if it was just meant jokingly by you. I did in no way feel offended by sleepy's post (I actually found it to be a really good counter), and so I don't see why anyone else should. Like, just saying "fuck off", no matter what the context, is pretty rude.
im a girl yo

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby Ignoritus » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:09 pm

SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:
I heard you need to fuck off, m8. Your mum is calling down for dinnea!
I'm not going to warn you outright since I'm assuming this was meant as some kind of misguided joke. However, I'm warning you for the future that telling users to "fuck off" will not be tolerated.
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

User avatar
John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby John The White Yoshi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Spoiler: show
[09:47] <Guest6502> oh for fuck sake
[09:47] <Guest6502> can starnet fucking identify for once

Later that day....

[10:43] <WhiteYoshiJohn> Finally time I ask.
[10:43] <WhiteYoshiJohn> IS
[10:43] <zlakergirl357> gg
[10:43] <WhiteYoshiJohn> ERIC
[10:43] <h2643> gg
[10:43] <WhiteYoshiJohn> GONE?
[10:43] <h2643> NO
[10:43] <zlakergirl357> no
[10:43] <WhiteYoshiJohn> Thanks.
[10:43] <zlakergirl357> wait
[10:43] <MyNameIsEric52> i not gone
[10:43] <WhiteYoshiJohn> SHIT!!

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:57 pm

#nsmbx, fun with Hawkeyeone: Episode 1, Attack of the Dumb.
Spoiler: show
* Hawkeyedumb ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
<Hawkeyeone> hey fuck off
<Hawkeyedumb> hey fuck off
<Aysedaesi_> hey guys, fuck off
<Hawkeyeone> gee I wonder who's IP this could be
<Hawkeyeone> it could be anyone's
<Hawkeyedumb> arigatou Ay-san
* Hawkeyedumb ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<Aysedaesi_> Aww, my own little follower
<Aysedaesi_> Must've been my little sister
<Hawkeyeone> time to kick someone into a ditch.
* Hawkeyeone finds someone to kick into a ditch
* kickedintoaditch ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
* kickedintoaditch was kicked into a ditch
* kickedintoaditch ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<Hawkeyeone> Aysedaesi_ THIS IS YOU
<Aysedaesi_> Me?
<Hawkeyeone> STOP DOING THIS YOU BRAT
<Hawkeyeone> MY NAME IS NOT HAWKEYEDUMB
* brat ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
<brat> hi im a brat
<Hawkeyeone> I AM NOT DUMB
<Aysedaesi_> hey
<Hawkeyeone> YOU ARE DOING THIS
<Aysedaesi_> I'm not doing anything
<Hawkeyeone> FUCK OFF BUTTFACE
<ErikMouse> Okay, what the fuck is going on?
<Aysedaesi_> legit
<Aysedaesi_> man
<Hawkeyeone> AYSEDAESI IS A JERK
<Aysedaesi_> what motice do I have to do a nything
<brat> ..
<Hawkeyeone> HE'S JUST LIKE DARKMATT AND CHUCK E CHEESE
<brat> ._.
<ErikMouse> Did someone change Hawkeyeone's nickname on the forum to Hawkeyedumb or something?
<brat> Who's DarkMatt
<Aysedaesi_> some guy on smbx i guess
<Aysedaesi_> no Erik, Hawkeyeone believes I am doing something i'm not
<Hawkeyeone> [18:48] == brat [[email protected]]
<Hawkeyeone> [18:48] == Aysedaesi_ [~[email protected]]
<brat> I am my brothers sister
<Hawkeyeone> well you're a DICK
<Aysedaesi_> God damn, I knew it.
<Aysedaesi_> -.
<brat> I eat dick, but i am not a dick
* Hawkeyeone runs to kick brat into a spiky ditch with lava
<Aysedaesi_> ....
* brat dodges and clings to Ay-san's arms
<Aysedaesi_> h
* Elsa_ has quit (Ping timeout: 198 seconds)
<Aysedaesi_> what
<brat> you guys are no fun
* brat ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<ErikMouse> Well, this could get worse if you see someone join here as ChuckECheese.
<Hawkeyeone> my name is hawkeyedumb
<Hawkeyeone> jk
<Hawkeyeone> fuck you people
* ChuckECheese ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
<ChuckECheese> niggers.
<Hawkeyeone> my name is not hawkeyedumb
<Aysedaesi_> hi
<Hawkeyeone> ERIKMOUSE I WILL NOW KILL YOU FOR JINXING THINGS
<Aysedaesi_> lmao
* Hawkeyeone goes to kill ErikMouse
* ChuckECheese steals all mewtwos pizzas
* ChuckECheese ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<Aysedaesi_> well fuck
* Hawkeyeone has quit (Quit: Web client closed)
<Aysedaesi_> YES
<Aysedaesi_> man I wish i actually had a sister
<Aysedaesi_> ErikMouse hi
<ErikMouse> For some reason, I could see a sister getting dressed up like Sister Bear of the berenstain bears, to see how one would deal with that.
<Aysedaesi_> what
<Aysedaesi_> anyways, that was all me.
<Aysedaesi_> funny shit, you should try it sometime
Sometimes being excessively bored is fun.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby underFlo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Gohan wrote:#nsmbx, fun with Hawkeyeone: Episode 1, Attack of the Dumb.
Spoiler: show
* Hawkeyedumb ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
<Hawkeyeone> hey fuck off
<Hawkeyedumb> hey fuck off
<Aysedaesi_> hey guys, fuck off
<Hawkeyeone> gee I wonder who's IP this could be
<Hawkeyeone> it could be anyone's
<Hawkeyedumb> arigatou Ay-san
* Hawkeyedumb ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<Aysedaesi_> Aww, my own little follower
<Aysedaesi_> Must've been my little sister
<Hawkeyeone> time to kick someone into a ditch.
* Hawkeyeone finds someone to kick into a ditch
* kickedintoaditch ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
* kickedintoaditch was kicked into a ditch
* kickedintoaditch ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<Hawkeyeone> Aysedaesi_ THIS IS YOU
<Aysedaesi_> Me?
<Hawkeyeone> STOP DOING THIS YOU BRAT
<Hawkeyeone> MY NAME IS NOT HAWKEYEDUMB
* brat ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
<brat> hi im a brat
<Hawkeyeone> I AM NOT DUMB
<Aysedaesi_> hey
<Hawkeyeone> YOU ARE DOING THIS
<Aysedaesi_> I'm not doing anything
<Hawkeyeone> FUCK OFF BUTTFACE
<ErikMouse> Okay, what the fuck is going on?
<Aysedaesi_> legit
<Aysedaesi_> man
<Hawkeyeone> AYSEDAESI IS A JERK
<Aysedaesi_> what motice do I have to do a nything
<brat> ..
<Hawkeyeone> HE'S JUST LIKE DARKMATT AND CHUCK E CHEESE
<brat> ._.
<ErikMouse> Did someone change Hawkeyeone's nickname on the forum to Hawkeyedumb or something?
<brat> Who's DarkMatt
<Aysedaesi_> some guy on smbx i guess
<Aysedaesi_> no Erik, Hawkeyeone believes I am doing something i'm not
<Hawkeyeone> [18:48] == brat [[email protected]]
<Hawkeyeone> [18:48] == Aysedaesi_ [~[email protected]]
<brat> I am my brothers sister
<Hawkeyeone> well you're a DICK
<Aysedaesi_> God damn, I knew it.
<Aysedaesi_> -.
<brat> I eat dick, but i am not a dick
* Hawkeyeone runs to kick brat into a spiky ditch with lava
<Aysedaesi_> ....
* brat dodges and clings to Ay-san's arms
<Aysedaesi_> h
* Elsa_ has quit (Ping timeout: 198 seconds)
<Aysedaesi_> what
<brat> you guys are no fun
* brat ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<ErikMouse> Well, this could get worse if you see someone join here as ChuckECheese.
<Hawkeyeone> my name is hawkeyedumb
<Hawkeyeone> jk
<Hawkeyeone> fuck you people
* ChuckECheese ([email protected]) has joined #nsmbx
<ChuckECheese> niggers.
<Hawkeyeone> my name is not hawkeyedumb
<Aysedaesi_> hi
<Hawkeyeone> ERIKMOUSE I WILL NOW KILL YOU FOR JINXING THINGS
<Aysedaesi_> lmao
* Hawkeyeone goes to kill ErikMouse
* ChuckECheese steals all mewtwos pizzas
* ChuckECheese ([email protected]) has left #nsmbx
<Aysedaesi_> well fuck
* Hawkeyeone has quit (Quit: Web client closed)
<Aysedaesi_> YES
<Aysedaesi_> man I wish i actually had a sister
<Aysedaesi_> ErikMouse hi
<ErikMouse> For some reason, I could see a sister getting dressed up like Sister Bear of the berenstain bears, to see how one would deal with that.
<Aysedaesi_> what
<Aysedaesi_> anyways, that was all me.
<Aysedaesi_> funny shit, you should try it sometime
Sometimes being excessively bored is fun.
I honestly don't know why people keep insulting Hawkeyeone. Afaik he didn't do anything before Hawkeyedumb joined, and it felt like it really did piss him off.

tl;dr respect other people (including Hawkeyeone)

If he did actually do something dumb beforehand, I apologise.
im a girl yo

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Nickname how can you be so humorless. It's clearly a joke man. It's not the end of the world he'll be back. Besides, he still done a lot of stupid stuff so this is a token of my gratitude.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby underFlo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Gohan wrote:Nickname how can you be so humorless. It's clearly a joke man. It's not the end of the world he'll be back. Besides, he still done a lot of stupid stuff so this is a token of my gratitude.
I'm not against humor, but the humor in this situation was by the cost of Hawkeyeone. While you might habe thought that it's a joke, I doubt Hawkeyeone really thought it was funny. And you're not the one to pay back the old behavior of Hawkeye. If je misbehaves, the Mods and Admins on NSMBX will take care of him.
im a girl yo

User avatar
h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby h2643 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:54 pm

[19:52] <RudeGuy> sorry was a bit inactive
[19:52] <RudeGuy> anyway
[19:52] RudeGuy pulls his pants off
[19:52] <RudeGuy> h2643! Put your cool penis in my ass!


Don't ask me why...

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Nickname wrote:I'm not against humor, but the humor in this situation was by the cost of Hawkeyeone. While you might habe thought that it's a joke, I doubt Hawkeyeone really thought it was funny. And you're not the one to pay back the old behavior of Hawkeye. If je misbehaves, the Mods and Admins on NSMBX will take care of him.
I am technically a mod on nsmbx... However I am not a gmod, so I can't "take care of him" but I can warn him verbal at most. Regardless; here's something RudeGuy said that I thought was sort of funny.

<RudeGuy> Wait
<RudeGuy> So
<RudeGuy> I can backseat moderate?!
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:06 pm

[18:05] <Layla> oh mna
[18:05] <Layla> I just wheezed
[18:05] <Aysedaesi> i care?
[18:05] <Layla> Aysedaesi you got me wheezing
[18:05] <Aysedaesi> <3
[18:05] <Layla> yes I'm a wheezer laugher
[18:05] <Layla> don't judge me
Image

User avatar
John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby John The White Yoshi » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:11 pm

h2643 wrote:[19:52] <RudeGuy> sorry was a bit inactive
[19:52] <RudeGuy> anyway
[19:52] RudeGuy pulls his pants off
[19:52] <RudeGuy> h2643! Put your cool penis in my ass!


Don't ask me why...

What. The. Hell.

This.... *pulls away from computer, and starts laughing in the background*

Why would RudeGuy say THAT?!

User avatar
h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Re: IRC Quotes Topic Too

Postby h2643 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:45 pm

He was on drugs.


Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest