Neoflash wrote:Sure admins have given "proper" rules for the chat room on this website. But I'm here to list the rules that everyone actually follows.
1. Make a name that makes no sense. Or impersonate a moderator or somebody who made SMBX.
2. Swear constantly! And don't forget to put it in capital letters for some reason.
3. NEVER TALK ABOUT SMBX! (This is a crucial rule and when somebody does don't even bother replying to them)
4. Rage easily. If somebody states their opinion, turn the entire chat into a flame war.
5. Post spam and dead links.
6. When you join the chat, say "Hello". Then wait for somebody to say "Hi" back, and sit there feeling awkward because you don't know what to talk about.
7. During plain daytime, don't EVER join the chat because nobody else will be on. Instead wait till' 10 at night and everyone will be on and it will be littered with trolls and spammers.
Can't somebody moderate this chat properly? I actually think 4chan is more moderated than this.
1. That's a select few people that do that.
2. can't really say anything about that.
3. it's a general chat iirc.
4. I've never seen a flame war there.
5. Spam isn't usually normal users. Haven't seen dead links either.
6. Your fault.
7. People have lives. I'm still in school for example.