Optimize for mobile devices.

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Re: Optimize for mobile devices.

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:08 am

Bryan wrote:And if it was, you can be assured I took no participation in that since I never designed the style on FOI forums.
That's fine! But the class/ID names were exactly the same as the ones I use, if I remember correctly. This means that they were taken from here, because my table structure is different from Redigit's original table structure. Unless, of course, whoever was designing your site came up with exactly the same names and structure (which isn't terribly unlikely, but still probably not the case given the circumstances).

I'm not saying that you (or anyone) is a criminal for taking some HTML, but there's sufficient evidence to suggest that it did happen.
Bryan wrote:Be sure to let them know you are using content created by a third-party (Nintendo) too!
There is nothing about the table structure on this site that has anything to do with Nintendo.

Bryan
Pokey
Pokey

Postby Bryan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Joey wrote: That's fine! But the class/ID names were exactly the same as the ones I use, if I remember correctly. This means that they were taken from here, because my table structure is different from Redigit's original table structure. Unless, of course, whoever was designing your site came up with exactly the same names and structure (which isn't terribly unlikely, but still probably not the case given the circumstances).

I'm not saying that you (or anyone) is a criminal for taking some HTML, but there's sufficient evidence to suggest that it did happen.
Bryan wrote:Be sure to let them know you are using content created by a third-party (Nintendo) too!
There is nothing about the table structure on this site that has anything to do with Nintendo.
Like I said, I only wrote up the rest of the site. I was not involved with creating the forum style.

Second, I wasn't referring to the structure, I'm referring to the actual graphics you used. Which in fact, don't belong to you. Nonetheless, let's return to the subject at hand.

Greater Dog
Blooper
Blooper
Current Project: Getting horrible grades ._.

Postby Greater Dog » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Joey wrote:There is no mobile mode for this site. The only thing that happens is that there are a few things that get resized/reorganized when the screen size gets reduced to a certain point. I think your phone is the problem.
i've made an aff for android users :D https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7uITx ... cslist_api (virus/trojan free)

Bryan
Pokey
Pokey

Postby Bryan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:37 pm

cSteve wrote:
Joey wrote:There is no mobile mode for this site. The only thing that happens is that there are a few things that get resized/reorganized when the screen size gets reduced to a certain point. I think your phone is the problem.
i've made an aff for android users :D https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7uITx ... cslist_api (virus/trojan free)
Sounds great, but could you provide screenshots of your app?

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:32 pm

I'm posting this from my mobile Phone (an actual Phone no tablet) and the site works flawlessly IMO.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

Greater Dog
Blooper
Blooper
Current Project: Getting horrible grades ._.

Postby Greater Dog » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:52 am

Bryan wrote:
cSteve wrote:
Sounds great, but could you provide screenshots of your app?
not now cuz my phone broke the 3rd time (._. )/

minerdude456
Rex
Rex
Chat Username: MusicalMinerdude

Postby minerdude456 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:38 am

Works alright on my iPad Mini, but some buttons could be optimized to work properly when making posts on mobile devices.
Something something signature something.

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”