nyan and the quest for netherite

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
NyanMC
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: it's NyanMC, not NyanMc, not Nyanmc, get it right
Chat Username: NyanMC

nyan and the quest for netherite

Postby NyanMC » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:23 pm

yep i made another one
the gimmick of this one is that instead of playing as mario, you play as a robot that nyan made to steal 9 netherite pieces (and it looks exactly like the existing character klonoa because im hecking lazy)
it features
10 levels: only 4 of them are well designed (even that's a stretch) because i lost motivation very quickly, note to self dont stick to one soundtrack next time
a boss per level, ranging from "will die in 3 seconds" to "moderate inconvenience"
new sprite for nyan
speaking of one soundtrack, it only uses one soundtrack, that being the shovel knight ost (2 of the campaigns' bgm)
attempts to perform comedy
like three custom sprites throughout the entire game
a part of the game that literally calls nyan a furry

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing just getting the download link out of the way now
onto the images
it do a heckin image: show
if i hecked up let me know and i'll fix it
patch 1: yep i hecked up
by the time this is edited on the original post the new download should be the one with patch 1 on it, you only need patch 1 if you managed to download the old version pre-patch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe in dead memes as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: nyan and the quest for netherite

Postby MegaDood » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:09 pm

Another quality meme episode. This one I actually really enjoyed, also the achievements weren't ridiculous to complete which was nice. Well done!
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Return to “Episodes”