VERSION 2.0 OUT NOW! | The Epic Quest by Unknown68D ~ My First SMBX Episode!

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: VERSION 2.0 OUT NOW! | The Epic Quest by Unknown68D ~ My First SMBX Episode!

Postby Cedur » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:37 pm

It's not uncommon that someone dedicates themselves to just one big project and also keeps it secret for the most part. Daring Tombstone also did this.

Oh and is this the newest Beta 4 version? I thought it was just given out to testers. Anyway it still has essential room for improvement so it won't be the last version
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Unknown68D
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Flair: Positivity!
Current Project: My very first SMBX Episode: The Epic Quest!
Chat Username: Unknown68D

Re: VERSION 2.0 OUT NOW! | The Epic Quest by Unknown68D ~ My First SMBX Episode!

Postby Unknown68D » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Cedur wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:37 pm
It's not uncommon that someone dedicates themselves to just one big project and also keeps it secret for the most part. Daring Tombstone also did this.

Oh and is this the newest Beta 4 version? I thought it was just given out to testers. Anyway it still has essential room for improvement so it won't be the last version
Yes. This is the newest Beta 4 version, & will be improving it as needed.

dericobanjo
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: Try out Super Sackboy 64 in LBP3!
Chat Username: dericobanjo

Postby dericobanjo » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Is the airship in world 4, the boss vs robirdo is broken? I play in B4 version and Im stuck at that boss because the camera dont move after the dialog and I can't see the robirdo.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:16 pm

I observed this as well. Definitely needs fixing. Feel free to pass this by fixing the level yourself in the editor (do a warp past the boss or change the layers or something)

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

dericobanjo
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: Try out Super Sackboy 64 in LBP3!
Chat Username: dericobanjo

Postby dericobanjo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 pm

Cedur wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:16 pm
I observed this as well. Definitely needs fixing. Feel free to pass this by fixing the level yourself in the editor (do a warp past the boss or change the layers or something)
The creator fixed it before our comment, lol, just download the episode again and copy and overwrite the file of level L4-tank

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:04 pm

dericobanjo wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 pm
Cedur wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:16 pm
The creator fixed it before our comment, lol, just download the episode again and copy and overwrite the file of level L4-tank

I've been told that he constantly patches the episode without changing the link. (I also passed it manually as I described)

BitYoshii
Goomba
Goomba

Postby BitYoshii » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Ok so I'm new to the forum (texting wise I have been playing smbx for a month now) and I made a no commentary gameplay on this episode but I was wondering if I have permission to record gameplay from this episode, If I don't have permission to post gameplays of it on youtube, i'll delete the video of me playing the episode (I have put links to both smbx and the episode forum in the description of the yt video)

Unknown68D
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Flair: Positivity!
Current Project: My very first SMBX Episode: The Epic Quest!
Chat Username: Unknown68D

Postby Unknown68D » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:42 pm

BitYoshii wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:32 pm
Ok so I'm new to the forum (texting wise I have been playing smbx for a month now) and I made a no commentary gameplay on this episode but I was wondering if I have permission to record gameplay from this episode, If I don't have permission to post gameplays of it on youtube, i'll delete the video of me playing the episode (I have put links to both smbx and the episode forum in the description of the yt video)
You ABSOLUTELY have full permission to record & upload this episode! I’d highly encourage you to do so, in fact! Thanks so much for playing my episode! I can’t wait to see it! :)

Return to “Episodes”