BETTERIFIED IV - THE EVASION (Cool new episode!)
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:59 pm
Hello there NERDS, welcome to the official forum topic for Betterified IV - The Evasion.
So, for the first anniversary of betterified, I've (we've) decided to make a fourth one. Blame Ryaa.
This episode is a recreation of the once well-recieved but stunted Great Empire, which was limited by the low amount of capabilities of the engine at the time. Although people thought it was alright probably, it was severely crippled by the inability for Knux to show the true colors of the episode. Thusly, Waddle Derp and I decided to take it upon ourselves to recreate an old classic.
With the updates comes the requirement that you must use Beta 3, as the old version will not do, it is not mentally capable enough.
Here's the list of features:
- 36 or less levels that are remade in light of the newest SMBX version (SMBX 1.4.4).
- 2 Cool original levels made to bring an end to the plot of the game properly.
- 4 or so levels which were previously unused, but now exist.
- 2 entire guest levels.
- Art by SMBX Satan (A.K.A Ryaa).
- A cast of both returning, and returning characters.
- My ears.
- The ability to skip 90% of the game
- Cool and mature swearing
- Graphics by Redigit
- Ryaa and ShadowStarX
Screeaaeaeereans (Spillers): Download Link?
Don't have one
Mobby Mole Go
SMB2 Mole Combat
Sin Cavern P