Custom SMB3 Subcon

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Quine
Spiny
Spiny

Custom SMB3 Subcon

Postby Quine » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:29 am

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Aero on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: redacted by request
as dead as a ghost

Cheeyev
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Just a Luigi Hack
Chat Username: Cheeyev

Re: Custom SMB3 Subcon

Postby Cheeyev » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 pm

They actually look pretty dang good if you ask me, although some look pretty odd with the shading and/or shape (Like Mouser and Wart), but I do like the idea of using Cobrat as the Piranha Plants. I do also like the sprites of Ostro and Porcupo, those look they could be actually official (Along with some of the other sprites, like the Shy Guys, Snifits, Phantos, Birdo, etc)!
One other complaint I have is that the title made me think it would have the foreground and background graphics in the game, not just the enemies, but other than that, I like this a whole lot!
I think you really should make more graphics as well!

Quine
Spiny
Spiny

Re: Custom SMB3 Subcon

Postby Quine » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Cheeyev wrote:although some look pretty odd with the shading and/or shape (Like Mouser and Wart)
the development period for these was roughly 3 months or so, so there are a lot of inconsistencies all throughout them.
Cheeyev wrote:One other complaint I have is that the title made me think it would have the foreground and background graphics in the game, not just the enemies, but other than that, I like this a whole lot!
the original title was going to be "Custom SMB3 8-bits", but i wasn't sure if alot of people knew what that meant.
Cheeyev wrote:I think you really should make more graphics as well!
thank you, i make a majority of darkonius' gfx (i'm on the DA team after all), but i'm trying to post more aside from that.
as dead as a ghost

Return to “Graphics”