SMB2 expanded GFX-Pack v7.0 - final (PGE)update!

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Veudekato
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: in progress

Re: SMB2 expanded Tilesets v4.0 - Worldmap-Content

Postby Veudekato » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:00 am

wow! world map looks very good as other! i want this
My channel (news about PlatGEnWohl , PlatGEnWohl tutorials,LunaDll ,and SMBX tests):
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6h-42umT14iR1wa3VkOs3Q

If you want to make full screenshot of your level (big screenshot - screen of whole section) , just tell me via PM!

Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Valtteri » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:09 am

Wow. Like, wow. Those world map tiles. I feel really, really bad for Ace and his SMB2 world map tiles because these kick ass. I will definitely be using these. And I hope I will master using them; they seem complicated and there's way more eye candy than in a world map set ever before.

Murphmario
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: Project planned; waiting for SMBX2 Beta 4

Postby Murphmario » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 am

Um, scenes above 35 will crash the game. Could you please put those in a separate folder?
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

deadfish
Swooper
Swooper

Postby deadfish » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:11 am

This is Valtteri's and my reactions.

[16:11] <@Valtteri> deadfish kato eka spoileri http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=1301
[16:12] <@Valtteri> ihan vitun hyvän näköset karttapalat
[16:12] <deadfish> joo
[16:12] <deadfish> ihan vitun
[16:13] <@Valtteri> ihan kyrvän
[16:13] <deadfish> ihan peniksen
Spoiler: show
ImageCredits to Ace I think.

MarioWizzerd
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Current Project: Super Mario Bros Advance

Postby MarioWizzerd » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:15 am

I'm shocked.I can't say anything.But I'm saying.Anyway...It's amazing Sednaiur!I think you will a printmaker.
------------LOLOLOLOLOL-------------

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Postby h2643 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 pm

That's. Just. Awesome! I kinda amazed on how this world map graphic is so much detailed, but I want to ask, is this is the final version of the pack? Because I can see some missing things like from the "ending" stuff.
Last edited by h2643 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

ElTipsta
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: A project

Postby ElTipsta » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Those world map tiles. I absolutely love them, and I really want to use these. In fact, I will use these! Thank you so much for making these absolutely fantastic world map graphics!
Yeah, I've been inactive for a while. Just stopped coming here for whatever reason. Sorry about that. Still, I'll be lurking around more often, especially as I now have a craving to make SMBX levels again.
Supporter Of:

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Finally you posted the world map tileset! I love them, especially the Wart's castle tileset and the tower tileset. Also you created an "underground door", which is very good.
The only things that I don't like are the bridge and the ladder, because don't look like the ones in the levels. May you could fix this.
Also I think that may you could add some graphics like enemies on the world map.
It seems you are very good on SMB2 graphics, so may you could help me on the SMB2 Mario and Luigi that I'm making.
im bored

FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji

Postby FallingSnow » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:02 am

I'm honestly tempted to make SMB2 episode now because of these tilesets. They're pretty amazing. Too bad I don't have the time.

zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zlaker » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:06 am

Once again you've amazed us with these GFXs. It looks magnificent and marvelous. Gee I just want use these right now and make a SMB2 episode right now! I really hope you make more. Are you planing to make more?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

FutureNyanCat2014
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby FutureNyanCat2014 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:17 am

There is now a SMB2 world map which was better than the one in the SMB2 GFX Pack collaboration. SEDNAIUR - YOU ARE THE HERO.
ImageImageImageImage
Forum: http://futurenyancat2002.prophpbb.com/
"F*ck you Einstein! Let's make a level with water + lava!" ~FutureNyanCat2014, 05/05/14
FutureNyanCat2002: Big Fan of Valtteri Since 2013

Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: Lowser's Conquest "Relowserd"

Postby Sednaiur » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Wow - that was unexpected for me xD. Thanks a Bunch for all those Comments from you all :-D.
Syndrilevosse wrote:These are amazing, as with all your work. I really hope those world graphics get used by a lot of people, they look really nice, and they would actually work out for a SMB2-styled episode.
Thanks for your Comment ^^. I really hope that too. Would be fun to see more SMB2-Episodes, right ?
moemoe02 wrote:OH MY GOD! First, I see graphics based on tilesets, then NPCs, And now you surprise me with graphics based on world maps! Such as the Grassland, Underground which looks like a mountain/jungle world, Snow, Clouds, Temples as either scenery or level icons I belive, Dessert and castle which you made based on the castle! Again, I cannot belive how you make updates to this GFX pack, I always have to congratualate you! All of this GFX looks really amazing and I think I might make a test world map out of this GFX pack. :shock:
I am happy to surprise you so much :-P. I hope it will be a satisfying Experience, as i tried my best for this Pack. Thank you.
Valtteri wrote:Wow. Like, wow. Those world map tiles. I feel really, really bad for Ace and his SMB2 world map tiles because these kick ass. I will definitely be using these. And I hope I will master using them; they seem complicated and there's way more eye candy than in a world map set ever before.
It is somekind of Archeivement for me, to read such Words i guess :-D.
I am happy that i could accomplish this Work at least, to make some useful GFX for SMB2-styled Episodes. Thank you for such encouraging Words :-)
Murphmario wrote:Um, scenes above 35 will crash the game. Could you please put those in a separate folder?
Please read the Notes in the Folder first, as i have made a Comment about just that. And as far as i know, it is from "scene-33" on. But i can do your Suggestion for the last Update.
MarioWizzerd wrote:I'm shocked.I can't say anything.But I'm saying.Anyway...It's amazing Sednaiur!I think you will a printmaker.
Thank you very much. Its very nice to see you like this Pack that much ^^. Then it was worth all the Time, i have spent for it.
h2643 wrote:That's. Just. Awesome! I kinda amazed on how this world map graphic is so much detailed, but I want to ask, is this is the final version of the pack? Because I can see some missing things like from the "ending" stuff.
I am glad that you are this amazed by it :-P. Thank you. I don't really know, what you mean by "ending stuff", but i have planned to make one more Update, that brings some more NPCs, BGOs, some more Backgrounds and more. But this will take a longer Time, as i am working on my Project again.
ElTipsta wrote:Those world map tiles. I absolutely love them, and I really want to use these. In fact, I will use these! Thank you so much for making these absolutely fantastic world map graphics!
And thank you so much for that Praise :-). I wish you much Fun when using them and i hope, they will proof useful for you and others.
Christian07 wrote:Finally you posted the world map tileset! I love them, especially the Wart's castle tileset and the tower tileset. Also you created an "underground door", which is very good.
The only things that I don't like are the bridge and the ladder, because don't look like the ones in the levels. May you could fix this.
Also I think that may you could add some graphics like enemies on the world map.
It seems you are very good on SMB2 graphics, so may you could help me on the SMB2 Mario and Luigi that I'm making.
Thank you. About the Ladders and Bridges, i could fix it for the final Update. About the Enemies, i cannot do it, because there is no Space left in the Worldmap-Editor, sorry :-P. At the Moment i don't have any free Time for that, as i need to do a Lot of GFX for my Project for now, which will take a long Time. Sorry for that, but thanks for wondering.
FallingSnow wrote:I'm honestly tempted to make SMB2 episode now because of these tilesets. They're pretty amazing. Too bad I don't have the time.
Then i wish you lot's of free Time to use them :-P. Thank you and i hope you can do it sometime in the Future.
FutureNyanCat2014 wrote:There is now a SMB2 world map which was better than the one in the SMB2 GFX Pack collaboration. SEDNAIUR - YOU ARE THE HERO.
It seems there are way more already existing Worldmap-Stuff for SMB2 than i thought. At least i could release something from my Side too. Thank you a lot :-D.
zlakerboy357 wrote:Once again you've amazed us with these GFXs. It looks magnificent and marvelous. Gee I just want use these right now and make a SMB2 episode right now! I really hope you make more. Are you planing to make more?
Thank you very much (i think i need more "thanks" Words xD) for this Comment and yes, i will release one more Version of this Pack, but this will take some Time i guess. This is because of my Project, that needs to be worked on further, and also because of other Things. I will see, when i can release the final Version.

Again thanks to all for the Critism and Comments :-) I really appeciate that

愛している、ビアンカ!

Lua-rank:Image

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby h2643 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 pm

By the ending stuff I was meaning this:
See those blocks and that columns? You probably just forgot to add them. Also, please ignore "Mama" at the board.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 pm

h2643 wrote:By the ending stuff I was meaning this:
See those blocks and that columns? You probably just forgot to add them. Also, please ignore "Mama" at the board.
Din't you do that?
im bored

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby h2643 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Christian07 wrote:
Din't you do that?
Yes, this picture is very old, but I was too lazy to make new, lol

Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: Lowser's Conquest "Relowserd"

Postby Sednaiur » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Oh now i get it ^^ Yes - i just forgot them.

I cannot promise to make it, as there is almost everything occupied already in the Editor, but i keep it in Mind :-)
P.S. That "MAMA" is really funny xD

愛している、ビアンカ!

Lua-rank:Image

Cacazk
Bit
Bit
Current Project: Super Mario The Domination

Postby Cacazk » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm

The graphics smb2 are the most difficult to customize. Best graphic smb2 the history of SMBX!

goombaguy
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: AKA Kiyoshi
Current Project: 6 Returning Coins

Postby goombaguy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Whoa! This is awesome graphics! I love how you made shadows under the objects in air on the world map contents.
DISCORD: kiyoshi#7569
MY TWITTER

Lx Xzit
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Lx Xzit » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 pm

I love the map graphics SMB2 style! to date had not seen one, they look pretty good and original, just I have to say ... Good job!

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 am

I see something that is wrong in the tile of the golden palace with 4 squares. In fact, the square in the lower right must be the more dark, like the one in the SMB2 levels.
im bored

Return to “Graphics”